It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Iran officials recommend preemptive strike against Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xoxo stacie
I am guessing you guys missed the Russian news report(sir pukin) that said russia was sending thousands of parts to Iran to help them finish up the reactor ahead of schedule.Along with the weaponry they already moved over there, its got everyone on edge. Not just because of the war monger' Bush's cabinet but because Russia is stoking the flames.
After the report I saw about American and Russian generals meeting; then this I would be worried if I lived there.

how scarry would that be with Russian help they finish way ahead of scedule and build a nuclear pwoer plant to make electricity and power things

how come american intelegence and israel know they are making nuclear weapons when the U.N. nuclear commission who are activley checking these sites say they are not geared up to make a bomb and if the go that way its going to take years to get there even with help

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The iranian persidential term is 4 years - and the present president is due to stand for re-relection next summer ;

now , it is usually a given that he is re-elected BUT , Ahmadinejad is not that popular back home , so really change can be expected from within - the question is , will the next president be more like Khatami and a moderate or more conservative - and we see the bombs fly for real?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
btw - you do know that there is a working nuclear reactor allready in Iran don`t you?

the Terhran Nuclear Research Centre has a 5MW reactor supplied by the USA , also they have a fusion reactor - the Plasma Physics Research Center of Islamic Azad University operates a Tokamak fusion reactor called Iran Tokamak 1 (IR-T1).

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

irans entire nuclear policy was first laid out and started by america when it had its favorite puppet in power

thats what i find so funny about the whole deal

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I don't think that anyone worries about Iran running a nuclear reactor for generation of electricity.

However, if I lived in Israel, I think that I'd want to move if Iran gets the bomb.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Debka (I know, I know) is reporting that the Iranian plans include a 'floating dirty bomb'. They don't have any details though.

However, several outlets are reporting that Iran should have enough fissionable material by February for a weapon.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It's real simple.

If Iran threw alll its weapons in the sea, there would be no risk of conflict.

If Israel threw all its weapons in the sea, there would be a bloodbath.

For an analogy think UK and Germany in the run up to World War II. Perhaps Israel needs a modern day Chamberlain to save them.

Was it Churchill who said, "Appeasement is the act of throwing your friends to the crocodile in the hope that it will eat you last".

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines
reply to post by TSOM87

Even if they do...they aren't allowed to why?

This, sir, is very easy. It is because they are NUTS! You don't understand the mentality of those awaiting the 5th Mahdi, and their desire to speed up the imaginary time for that. This is the same religious fanatacism that drives mothers to push their children into suicide bombings. They have stated that it would be acceptible for the country to die, if it helped bring in the Mahdi. Just like the Chinese were urging nuclear war with America, because more of them would survive than us. You can't reason out insanity. And they don't want or need nuclear energy, that is ridiculous. They want nukes to fight Israel. Iran is BIG. Bigger than the continental US, if I recall. It was prophesied thousands of years ago, that the Iranian troops' eyes would melt in their sockets, before their bodies hit the ground. But everything else aside, this will be a moot point in a few weeks. Iran will be history, and uninhabitable for a long time. Not a good thing, but no more terrorist arms to Iraq. I do feel sorrow for the Iranians who are innocent, or are just plain buying into the big lies.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If it's true, then why all the huffin and puffin and threatenen to blow the houses in?

Dayum!..... for Christ's sake, let's get on with the show.Lol

Pun intended

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

I agree- they're bluffing.

I think Iran just trying to get Israel to attack them so they can try to demonize the west. They know Israel won't attack until the US lets them. And they have already called our bluff. So any preemptive strike by Israel would be a considered a proxy war and thus demonization of the west still is accomplished. They are essentially goading Israel to attack them and calling their bluff.

So everyone is bluffing and it's all just bravado. But make no mistake. In this poker game Iran is ultimately a small player.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think this is going to happend some time today. My brothers girlfriend best friends, uncle has a son that knows a guys, Tom who told Jess (my brothers girl friends) to let Jeff (the uncle) know, and to get ready for crazy SH#T.

I know its a long shot, but if I hear it I believe it, you know what I mean. Say hello to your mother for me.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Yes you are all right, israel does have a larger air force and nukes, but what you all seem to be forgetting is, israel has the US to back them up.
The US is already fighting two wars which cannot be won and cannot open another front.

Iran on the other hand has Russia and China backing them up, each with a fresh and far larger army then the US. Russian nuclear warships are still in Syria ports awaiting for an israeli strike.

With our current financial situation, it is apparant to the rest of the world, and us, that we cannot hope to win against them.

Time to sit back and watch the illegal zionist settlement burn and worry about fixing our own country.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It might be propaganda, but there are other, definitely not Zionist ,sources:
www.almanar.com.lb...
I personally see no reason for Iranian pre-emptive strike due to fear of Israeli pre-emptive strike since it will achieve very little and might be more dangerous then simply retaliating in case of being attacked.
So the idea of pre-pre-emptive strike probably appeared to re-new public interest. The issue of nice little war in the region is somehow forgotten and someone (Iranian or Israeli) felt that it needs to get some exposure.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If the Iranians are interested in 'peaceful uses of Atomic energy'. Why are they developing long range missles specifically for nuclear payloads?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Why is anyone talking about the need for the US to join in on this potential war? It should be over in a day. No more Islam, no more Iran. Probably neutron, no radioactivity remaining, on the West Bank, and on the Temple Mount. There will be no need for a long term war. Hit the button, end of war. Israel is rather small, and land is at a premium. To make it useless for generations is unacceptible. Won't happen if they can use Neutrons. The surrounding Arab countries that are against Israel, if they want, they can be part of the massive destruction. Syria is particular, will get it.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I hope that war is avoided.

If Iran attacked Israel, I think that Israel would respond heavily.

It's very hard to predict the future, but the future to me looks pretty gloomy.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I am saying that the Temple Mount will have the Muslim site eliminated, but it will not be by a huge nuke bomb. They can make them small, or just a regular explosion. What is preventing that is Islam. If Mecca is taken out, end of Islam. Then they could demolish the shrine, and rebuild the temple, like they want and are prepared to do. They could also nuke by Neutron, the Palistinian problem. The other Arab countries have never wanted to accept any refugees that are Palastinian, THEY don't like them. But they like Israel less. Not a nice way to go, but it likely could happen that way, and real soon.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join