It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking photos of unseen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well, I have seen some unidentified objects with naked eye, nothing spectacular...so I decided to try what I could capture just by taking random pictures of the sky. Mostly I choose one certain spot and move the camera little around the spot in the sky. And I'm amazed by how succesfull this method has been. I've noticed that the best chances to capture something is in a sunny day with some clouds when sun is high up in the sky. Mostly I take photos of the clouds and sky around them because I believe that ufo's might hide in there. I really believe they have tecnology to being able to observe earth just being invisible for human eyes.

I've sure got plenty of photos having nothing but bugs or just plain blue sky...but sometimes I've caught some interesting anomalies. Mostly the white/silver balls near the clouds...

Couple months ago I filmed sky above the nearby houses and got white little pinkish capsule like object hardly visible. I took about 5 pictures and the object had moved a little bit forward in the each picture, and in the last picture it has lifted it's 'nose' a little bit. So I don't think it can be a bug or bird...and I didn't see anything while I took it.

Maybe this sounds crazy but I have a feeling that these things in the sky might have been observing me while taking photos...because they have appeared themselves and by looking those capsule photos I took this ufo was pretty close being invisible.

I've also experienced something after I started taking photos of these things. Once I was just in bed, starting to sleep. I remember I certainly was not thinking anything by that moment, but suddenly I got image of alien face in my head. The 'mental image' was clear at that moment but not very powerful or having any other strange happenings.

But I just don't get how that alien face popped into my mind, without me being conciously thinking of anything. Odd thing is also that I can't really remember how it looked like, but I remember that the face had many details in it and I had the the real feeling of it somehow.. Not just like any image that pops into our minds.

What I remember is that the face looked little like the face of these 'grey' aliens, but was longer and somehow the being looked more wiser...maybe had wrinkles or something, not sure...and the eyes were kinda big and black but not huge or too captivating looking. It was just an image of alien head...so nothing moving in the vision. I've been thinking that maybe it was just my mind creating it...but that suddenly pop-up makes me wonder when I really was in the situation not thinking of aliens or anything else.

Was that an alien from the unseen ufo's I've tried to film?...hee

Well...so I ask now has someone experienced anything similar and has anyone tried to take photos of ufos without seeing them with naked eye?

btw..sorry my english isn't good as it is not my mother language.

Keep finding the truth...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by starlightbright

and then you decided not to show any of the photos you took??????? whats the deal????

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
yeah, post pics dude....

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Post the pics with purple capsule, I want to see how it looks like

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well I was thinking about posting the photos...but they aren't showing any interesting details. If I only had a camera with better zoom, then maybe there would be something really to watch...

[edit on 21-10-2008 by starlightbright]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Even if your pictures captured anything, anything at all, programs people posses could enlarge them down to pixels, still wouldn't be worthless imo.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by starlightbright

Hi,
After catching some anomalies when taking pictures of "persistant contrails" in my local area, I too have managed to catch a few white orby looking things.

Here is a post I made with 2 pics with some strange anomalies...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What do you all think??

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
oye I cant believe I am doing this but here goes.
If you want to get really good pics of them go to an area where there isnt alot of houses or people. Lay on your back or sit in a very comfortable way. Try and totally relax and think of as many things you can that make you happy or feel love. Hold those feelings... THEN take the pics....you may be pleasntly surprised at how many more show up ultra clear.
We have found that if you hold those feelings and arent "scared" when they do come around you can get them to move in VERY close. I am talking a few hundred feet away. Also if "someone" just shows up be very nice, respectful and "listen" to what they have to say.
Nobody rat me out!

new topics

top topics

join