It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do they know what we know?(mind implant)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This may seem strange but either i am thinking of things right before the gov does or they know what i am thinking...

I have an IQ of about 170 and like to just sit around and think of ideas to invent things about 5 times i have thought of something really good and a couple weaks or months later i hear something about it being made somewhere else.

In particular i came up with an idea several months ago to somehow use fiber optic cables to transfer imiges to make someone or something look invisable. Then a couple months after that i figured out that if u could put bubble like cameras on some thing and project there image on the other side nomatter what angle u looked at it it would be "fairly invisable". I recently joind this site and one of the thing I saw on it was "Area 51 tests invisibility panels on planes using cameras that project image on other side".

Does this seem strange to anyone? It kinda looks like the gov has ways of knowing what we know or is that just my imagination? Does anyone have any info or ideas?

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by IQkid]

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Wow, that's really wierd... I can't think of anything.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
IQkid- Your IQ doesn't matter at all. What matters is what you do with it.

I to have an high IQ, for what it's worth, and several months ago I thought of many ideas for a company I started. It turned out that 6 of the 10 final "good" ideas were implemented by someone else. And not years ago, but some within a month prior.

What I found is that while you may be smart, you're only one person. There are millions of smart people coming up with new ideas everyday. So I would say that the gov't has many very smart people working for them.

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by ktprktpr]

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Whatever you think of, somebody has probably already thought of it before. Unless of course you are working from special knowledge that very few have access to.

One thought I had for example that I'm sure someone else has already thought of but not yet implemented for obvious reasons. Wireless nanobot communications with mind to nanobot to mind communication possibilities across a vast network of people. Who knows, we may already be in the process of being assimiliated,

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
orionthehunter - yeah Minksy or something like that thought of that in the 1970s or 1960s. In general, to think of something new you can't just be smart. There usually has to be another component.

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by ktprktpr]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
welllllll, there is such a thing as remote viewing with your mind. it has to do with the electromagnetic waves the brain sends and recieves. i dont know much about it though. but nasa has come up with a way of doing this. attaching readers to the throat and then reading the brain waves going to the vocal chords right before you speak the words. but most of the really smart people work for the government, so i highly doubt the government would NEED to read peoples minds.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
A while ago I had an idea for a novel about Richard III. I researched the historical timeline, checked how the characters would react ... and then gave up.

Why ? ... because I read a review about a new author who had just written something very similar.

Weird, but it reminds me of the films that come out very close together and which are based on the same things ... Armageddon & Deep Impact ... Robin Hood ( Patrick Bergin) & R.H. Prince of Thieves (Costner) for example.

Anyway, if they had put an implant in my brain to read my thoughts, I'd be in a straight jacket by now

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
That idea about using fiber to obtain invisibility is a very unpractical and pointless one, not only that but VERY unoriginal. That and you are just way too paranoid, sure these are the kind of forums where you talk about things beyond reality, but the government having brain implants in you? This is the kind of thing I would expect a 12 year old adventurous kid to post after watching too much X-Files.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I have an IQ of about 170 and like to just sit around and think of ideas to invent things about 5 times i have thought of something really good and a couple weaks or months later i hear something about it being made somewhere else.

This is all well and good but are you doing more than just sitting around.

Front the posts I've read in this thread I guess this seems fairly common.

I believe that once an idea begins to bubble and froth in the collective unconcious people just pick it up. The more people thinking in that direction the more that come up with the idea.

As another poster said, the government probably has a lot of smart people working on things.

This would make sense, they're paid to think ahead of the curve.

The government, I feel confident in saying is not spying on your thoughts and steeling your ideas, not yet anyway.

If they were they'd probably just offer you a job or barring that just make you dissapear and put you to work.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Sounds simular to this;

"The $24 million enterprise called Brain Machine Interfaces is developing technology that promises to directly read thoughts from a living brain-and even instill thoughts as well."

Boston globe

DARPA tech 2002

The above is what popped into my mind after reader the thread. There is a 2005 budget listing for the projects of DARPA is you do a search.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   

There is a 2005 budget listing for the projects of DARPA is you do a search.

Yep, that's certainly where the big brains go these days.

I bet it's got to be like a mad house in there, a really fun psychotic mad house.

Whish I worked there.

Well, maybe for a month or so.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This is so far what I know.
I am not sure whether they can read your mind.
But they can see the visual images you have in your brain.

i am sorry I have nothing to substantiate other than what I have experienced.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Not only would you have to first assume that it was possible for the government to view anyone's thoughts, you'd also have to assume that they had decided to view YOUR thoughts. Quite a bit of hubris if you ask me. The majority of these "stolen ideas" can be attributed to the cliche "Great minds think alike." Two people invented the telephone at the same time, one of them just patented it first.

new topics

top topics

join