It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever see a zorse? i never did till now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

i know it isnt as fancy as a unicorn.

but still pretty fancy u ask me.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

I could have had two of those a couple of weeks ago,they were for sale on craigslist
I would post the ad for you but it's expired, however here's link for all the zorse fans out there

zorses for the masses

apparently they are not the best to ride as they can turn out from under you quicker than a cat ,also unlike horses zebras are agressively violent towards humans ,and zorses are said to inherit this from they're zebra side

My Little Pony they're not

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
PRetty cool, interesting how the pattern just stops.

Napoleon Dynamite would love it.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I wonder if such a coloration could breed true? If so then breeding for milder temperament might be in order. Lovely critters though.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

alas zorses like mules are sterile, but donkeys and horses are friendly whereas zebras

not so much
:bash:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
RATS!! I was so hoping that wouldn't be the case. I wonder if with studies of the Genes of a Zebra will we be able to someday determine in exactly what area of the genetics code that coloration pattern lies? If so would it be possible (In the future of course) to Genetically splice the "Stripes" Gene sequence into say a horse for example? Then again if that could be done perhaps similar things might be able to be done like Imagine Tiger striping on a horse? Or a Giraffe's pattern?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
you know what would be even cooler? splice in the stripe genes and the genes for phosphorescence,and the they would have glow in the dark stripes? I can do this all day

new topics

top topics

join