It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colin Powell - a vague warning?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'm sure something will happen, But what?.........Maybe something small, maybe WW3...........Well........ we will just have to see won't we............

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It appears as if Colin Powell is directly referring to the dates of January 21st or 22nd. I watched the video several times.

possible revelations:
1-we have contacted UFO's and Elvis lives

2-Middle east pull out of US Troops in Iraq & Afghanistan

3-Military offensive against Israeli

4-Crash of world Economy, with other countries recalling notes on debts we owe to them.

5-Alqueda or related organized groups terrorist groups carrying out acts terrorism inside the united states.

6-World finds out Obama is not a natural born citizen, which spurs civil unrest/violence in America.

7-World energy summit reveals new source of energy to remove reliance on Oil, sparking a wider war in middle east with western countries.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Or the government will introduce you to the "Amero", and get rid of the dollar altogether. The focus on this portion of the conversation seems to be financial.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
i think powell's comment is rather explainable

he say's problems are always going on

and that there will be problems on the 21'st or 22'nd as well (at least that is what i believe he is inferring) unless he is in a clever way providing a warning.

I do believe Biden's comment's are MUCH stronger and more distrurbing especiall the line

"But we'll need you -- in your communities, to stand with us -- because it won't appear at first that we're doing the right thing."

by what? taking our guns..... biden's comment and statement was much more troubling to me

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Meaning of crisis:
An unstable situation of extreme danger or difficulty.
A crucial stage or turning point in the course of something.

Nothing is going hapen on the the 21 st and 22 nd of Jan., excepot a lot of partying in Wash DC.

The crisis he is refering to is mainly the economy.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Think about Yellowstone national park. The military is drilling down there for no damn reason. It is all tied into the Rifd chip which only montana refused to pass that bill, there fore if yellowstone is blown sky high...gues who goes with it

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

hi found your statement and am aware of this move; how will they peg the amero? will gold and silver be illegal? just changing currencies doesnt settle debt

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join