It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "bar" changed colors

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Well someone needs to give Defcon5 some point love.
He's the first one to come up with the idea that the color of the forums one posts affects the color of one's bar and the "applause" lightens it further.

Defcon is the man!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
My "bar" changed colors

Dude, get to the doctor. You may need some antibiotics... STAT.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Intrepid, I know YOU gots the answer.
Come on my friend, spill the beans.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think the answer is to turn this into a super thread hundreds of pages long until they relent!!! U2U everyone and ask them to post here every few minutes until we get a full answer. Or not

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Not saying this is a hint, because I never hint, but consider this in your equations: Mods don't get applause from other mods. (They may sometimes get one from an FSME.)

Or then again, this could be an NSA risk assessment code.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Also we could collectively hold our breaths.
After a few dozen members pass out, they're bound to relent.
Aren't they?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

To the best of my knowledge the length of the bar(s) is reletive to post count. The first bar full = 10,000 post. Same with the second. As to the color I always thought it was applause that changed it.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Well, since you, a Super Moderator, do not know for sure; this must be a secret of the highest order. Only the Shadow knows, or is that the Three Amigo's, I get them mixed up?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by schrodingers dog

To the best of my knowledge the length of the bar(s) is reletive to post count. The first bar full = 10,000 post. Same with the second. As to the color I always thought it was applause that changed it.

If you go through Defcon5's expose (accent circomflexe), it has been established that "applause" affects the brightness of the bar. It seems that the actual color is an indicator of the combination of the colors of the forums one most participates in..

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Oh great, so those whom are Red/Green colorblind (Like me) are really gonna be confused by the bar arrangement. Personally I'll just stick with the length of the bar. That begs the question though. I noticed that Intrepid's bar is pretty much all the way over. So what happens when it fills up? Start another line? Jump a full color? Get a little star next to it?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I have over 11,000 posts and my bar ain't full

No fair

I want my bar at its optimum length!

and

erm

width

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Ty Intrepid, I was having a bad day and needed that!

Edited to add I'm depressed again, looking at my under averaged sized bar. I seem to remember an email that could help me out with that,,,off to check.

[edit on 10/20/2008 by Kellter]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

From what I understand that somewhere you can have that cured with the right medication. A basic Google search under "Bar Enlargement" can yield some very interesting results. (Go ahead try it).

Edited to add:
There is always the surgical option to consider as well.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Deson]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

Hell,
I get those spam emails all the time, but I don't like tablets or invasive surgery

I guess I'll just have to rely on quality and hope I can get my bar to change colour.

At least it will be a little more interesting then

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

And whatever you do, do NOT use your bar for this: www.belowtopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join