It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats going to happen 23 steps to armageddon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
23 easy steps 2 armageddon

23 easy steps to the end of the world

This is pretty much the end of the world according to the bible. I don't know when any of this is going to happen, and you are free to your own interpretation.

1. The capital of Syria, Damascus, is destroyed and diplomatic negotiations are made with Iran, allowing Israel to relax their close guard on their borders.
2. A Russia, greedy with conquest after reclaiming the Ukraine, Georgia, and Afghanistan, launches a sneak attack on Israel, with help from Iran and other middle eastern countries. Israel seems to survive, only through divine intervention.
3. A charismatic leader rises to world power, through the UN. He instigates a plan of disarmament, global unity, and one world currency/ religion.
4. He makes a seven year peace treaty with Israel, promising that the UN will protect them in return for cooperation.
5. Several countries who do not wish to be part of the UN one world union leave, and are attacked by the forces of the UN in a limited nuclear war. These countries include parts of Soviet Russia, the middle east, South Africa, and militia forces in both the US and the UK.
6. Due to global warming, larger and larger hurricanes strike the coastlines year after year. This has already started.
7. Two preachers preach God's word in Israel, converting hundreds of thousands to Christianity. They, in turn, convert millions.
8. Due to the war, a shortage of crops, followed by airborn sickness from the nuclear discharges, disrupts the world economy and harms many.
9. A large earthquake, marking the beginning of a polar shift, disrupts much of the northern hemisphere.
10. The UN military, two hundred million strong, succeeds in ending the war.
11. After a small asteroid hits in the Gulf of Mexico, the dust blots out the sun, dyes the moon red, and sinks many ships. The dust clouds rise out of the ocean, fish suffocate, and contaminates many reservoirs, and setting many fires across North America. Many satellites are ruined by bits and pieces of the asteroid.
12. Many satellites are ruined by bits and pieces of the asteroid. These stay down for half a month.
13. As everything returns to normal, the world is shocked when the charismatic leader of the UN is assasinated, yet appears to rise from the dead. His chairman, the pope, says he is Jesus risen, and that the world must worship him or suffer penalties.
14. The risen leader desecrates the rebuilt temple of Jerusalem, and persuades the middle eastern factions of the UN to return to war against Israel. Then he orders the Israelian army to kill the two preachers.
15. Many religous refugees flee to Israel, and from there into refugee camps in the mountains. The UN cannot find or stop them from doing so. Frustrated, they turn on the remnant of religion in the world and kill anyone who does not worship the leader. Those who do are given ID implants, that make it so they can trade.
16. The plagues from the nuclear wars strike the UN capital, causing them to break out in sores, as a red tide torments the seas.
17. The sun goes into a spasm and for a while, it is too hot to venture outside near the equator.
18. To top it off, the capital is bathed in an eerie eclipse, and commerce grinds to a halt in the darkness.
19. Finally, things start to work for the UN, when the Euphrates river drys up and allows massive amounts of military hardware to be transported to Israel and the surrounding area.
20. The polar shift spasms again, rocking the world. Many Americans flee to the mountains to escape tidal waves.
21. The UN ends the one world faith, except for worship of their leader, and after the capital is destroyed in a nuclear terrorist attack, the economy falls to pieces and the world falls into a depression.Many despair at the loss of their assets.
22. The UN masses a large amount of military troops, around 200 million in Israels's valley of Jezreel on the plain of Esraelon. They engage in battle around the hostile city of Jerusalem and into the mountains, but make little headway.
23. The world knows something is seriously wrong when after a series of inexplicable cosmic displays, Jesus returns to Israel, destroys the large UN army and all of their tanks, helicopters, ships, and jets, and banishes both the leader and his chairman to hell. Over the next several weeks, he judges the nations of the world and sets up government on earth again.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
That was a nice story. Do you think it could be as popular as "Left Behind"?
There seems to be a niche market for apocalyptic fiction steadily growing.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
You forgot to mention that Rayford Steele and Cameron "Buck" Williams lead the Tribulation Force against Nicolae Carpathia.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
wow if that what the bible says, you'll know why i don't believe a word in it.. Nice fiction novel however.. best seller of all time actually.. sadly..

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranger23
23 easy steps 2 armageddon

23 easy steps to the end of the world

This is pretty much the end of the world according to the bible. I don't

12. Many satellites are ruined by bits and pieces of the asteroid. These stay down for half a month.

I don't mean to pick nits, but I have read the bible, albeit many years ago, I do NOT however remember ANY mention of satellites in the good book.

Dorian Soran

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

It mentions a silence in heaven for a half hour. The only way the skies would shut up would be if the satellites were taken out. Savvy?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

It mentions a silence in heaven for a half hour. The only way the skies would shut up would be if the satellites were taken out. Savvy?

Wow,
It took over two thousand years for a christian to admit that the word "heaven" in the bible means "the skies" and not some hypothetical tree-house f the after-life.
That is most welcomed news.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Wow,
It took over two thousand years for a christian to admit that the word "heaven" in the bible means "the skies" and not some hypothetical tree-house f the after-life.
That is most welcomed news.

FYI i believe there is a heaven but my point is that the "heavens" sorta also mean the skies. And by the way, heaven, at least to me, is probably some other dimension.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I don't get it, where does the mark come into this and the inability to buy stuff without it ?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

The mark is how the antichrist controls the global currency

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
who are the two preachers?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Not bad...

there are a few things that are close to what I see in the future.

Mainly the UN, and the Nations trying to attack Isreal.

I'll try to write up my 23 steps... With step 1 being 9-11 (2001), and step 5 or 6 being the ecnomic crisis we are starting to see (2008).

new topics

top topics

join