It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's filmed in India

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This footage shot in India looks good to me, dont know if its been posted before. I thought it may be chinese lanterns first but they are very btight, and at least two go down behind the trees.

au.youtube.com...://ufodata.co.uk/index1.htm

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Sniper_Instructor]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Quite impressive. Also the lights seem to change position a few times. I am not sure if they are balloons. I think it is more than that but whether ET? Not sure.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I initially thought Lanterns then Flares, but the charachteristics seens to rule them out. Although i'm no expert on CGI it dosent seem like the films been interferred with.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
One thing that I noticed is at around the 6 second mark the blob on the right seems to eject another in what seems to be a ballistic arc. In all honesty I don't know what to make of this.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well in america we call these roman candles with parachutes .

they shoot up real high then parachute opens..and they glow till like half way down..real slow like..because of the parachute lol

red green yellow colors sometimes blue...but always the same and undeniable when seen.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Roman candles is possible though as the objects although they apepar to be sort of stationary they are drifiting downwards. Its some kind of nromal phenomenon as they seem to be going down steadily as opposed to being under their own propusion of any kind.

Id say fireworks is the most likely.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Actually after looking at the film again one of the female voices toward the end seems to say parachute. Maybe they are phospherous flares.

new topics

top topics

join