It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erotic Freemasonry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I've had enough of this member. Rather than turn this into any more of a "I know you are, but what am I?" (It would seem that this member gleefully engages in acts of childishness) Pissing contest. I will rely on the intellect of other members to read the thread and make their own decisions on who is behaving like a petulant child.

There is, however, one point I would like to make. I did not misquote Mackey's Encyclopedia of Freemasonry.

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
You misquoted a passage out of the Encyclopedia which never stated the ritual you quoted was ever part of freemasonry, and that indeed, the order was in the style of freemasonry and not freemasonry itself.

I have never stated that the hymn was a part of the entry in the Encyclopedia. Your original post stated that I had misquoted Mackey, because you had inserted 'supposed" instrumentality of Freemasonry,' but I see you've corrected that when you actually did some research.

Anyone with an iota of brains can see that I have relied on other sources, in particular, the John Wesley booklet.

The lack of stars for your posts is very telling to me, as is the lack of assistance from your "Brothers."

It must be very lonely being a Right Man.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
[edit: double post]

[edit on 24/10/2008 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beelzebubba
I've had enough of this member. Rather than turn this into any more of a "I know you are, but what am I?" (It would seem that this member gleefully engages in acts of childishness) Pissing contest. I will rely on the intellect of other members to read the thread and make their own decisions on who is behaving like a petulant child.

The day I care about the opinion of someone trolling me on ATS will be a weird day indeed. Especially one who just makes things up and then gets angry about it - seriously, you really SHOULDN'T do that in a thread where people can just read up and see that your just making things up to fit your agenda.

There is, however, one point I would like to make. I did not misquote Mackey's Encyclopedia of Freemasonry.

Yes, yes you did. You see, your original intention was to make it appear as though the "sex ritual" stuff you posted was some how part of this order, and thus, part of freemasonry. I pointed out the quotation does not say that. It is true I should not have stated "misquoted" - you just quoted with the intention to be deceptive and then got angry when I pointed out what you were doing. But you are correct, not a misquote.

Anyone with an iota of brains can see that I have relied on other sources, in particular, the John Wesley booklet.

Sure you have, they just happen to be sources which don't state the things you claim.

The lack of stars for your posts is very telling to me, as is the lack of assistance from your "Brothers."

Only a troll would say something like this. Frankly, I'm sure the "Brothers" don't bother to respond to trolls and are probably ignoring the thread - I should have been wiser. I don't need my self-worth to be defined by stars, but I'm glad our two tag-team resident anti-masons have gone around starring everything for you if that makes you feel better.

It must be very lonely being a Right Man.

Well now, isn't someone bitter? You sure do have a lot of anger, you know. Its not healthy.

<< 1   >>

join