It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: A plea to All ATS members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
PODcast:

A plea to All ATS members

I urge all ATS members to calm down. This is another election. Some people will be bitter some will not after the elections. I want for ATS to return to normal.

length: 01:34
file: atscpod_3096.mp3
size: 1471k
feed: atsc

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It was sane in here before the elections? We've got a fascist and a marxist gunning for president.. to varying degrees. Depending how wide your eyes are open, you realize the puppet hand wants you to return to normal. Turn on the tube, have a brew, and return to normal.

I thought the point of ATS was to deny charade, ignorance.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

I am not saying people should be normal in the sense that they should be like everyone else. All I'm hoping is that people go back to being civil.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Frank, you are an idealist. Your and my definition of "civil", like all other adjectives, is entirely relative.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Calm down? Why on earth would we want to do that?

I'm wondering how you can use the word normal when describing ATS.

I'm here because I don't have to be normal. I don't have to calm down about a subject we are discussing.

If ATS were ever to be normal I would not be here. This site is my safe haven from the normal world.

Maybe I don't understand the true meaning of your post. When you sat "calm down" what exactly do you mean?

Without passion this would be a very dull site.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I take it that you have not thought this all out, look to me its vote for the less of the two evils....One thing for the life of me is why oboma not willing to pledge allegiance to the american flag or unwilling to wear a flag pin, does not alarm the obama supporters.
............That is why we can't keep quiet and will not keep quiet..........................

new topics

top topics

join