It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention .. we got the date wrong, its october 24th, undeniable evidence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Am I having a Deja Vu???

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by weneedtoknow
for all of you in doubt.. please watch the videos.. theres an extract from the HISTORY channel as proof that october 14th is NOT october 14th.. it is the 24th

Since when does the History Channel constitute as proof. Especially if it hasn't happend yet. They put a spin on history anyways. They need to perhaps create another network for documentaries about things that have not happend yet and call it Futurama. Oh wait they did that and it holds just as much credibilty as your claim.

If anything does happen on the 24th I will only assume that the weather was to crappy to practice project blue beam on that day.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Okay, first off to my post being yeilded?? SERIOUSLY? I didnt say anything wrong. I would love to have something like this to happen. I was 'looking to the skies' all day long on the 14 and 15.

Only thing I said is that in case they weren't friendly, which I doubt, since they would be a superior race and beyond all the BS we have to put up with, that I would be there to defend myself.

Maybe we need an unbiased moderator to quit censoring people who actually mean no harm in what they said. But whatever.

EDIT: I see a hell of a lot more 'trolling' than whatever you took me to say, and their post is fine.

EDIT2: PS, I would like my points back please. lol
[edit on 17-10-2008 by Contagion2012]

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Contagion2012]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Here's what I posted on THE 14th Oct thread:

Originally posted by jinni
Posted by Jinni, on October 8, 2008 at 18:15 GMT

When October 14th comes and goes and we see no UFO event of the type expressed here then I will laugh at all those members that have posted in this thread 54 pages long. Including myself.

Ridiculous.

1 million and 1 ways to waste your time...

P.S. On Oct 14th I'm sure that the perpetrators of this nonsense will 'rearrange' the event for a later day to keep you flock following the 'crazy'.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Jinni]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So while I LMAO people should get a reality check.

Moderators should ban this Oct 14th related thread.

Let's talk when it HAPPENS and don't give me that cultish BS that we have to 'believe'.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Again, I dont CARE what the date is on the Julian Calendar, its not the 14th of October on the Mayan or Azten calendars either.

The point is NOT whether the date is the same on the Julian and Gregorian caledar, the point is why on earth would and advanced intelligent civilisation communicating their arrival date be doing so based on the JULIAN calendar?

Are you telling me they dont know we use the Gregorian calendar? They didnt notice? How do they know the Julian calendar and not the Gregorian?

Please, give me a break its a rediculous idea.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
What's the over / under on how many long time members will get banned because this nonsense is allowed to continue?

I'm going down to Tijuana later today, I'll place some bets for you all.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasperaldo
i just tattooed myself!
a big 24-10-2008 on my back to mark this huge event for mankind

im ready!

Beam me up scotty

Ohh man I should have warned you not to do it! I did the same exact thing but for the 14th, I have to figure out a way to lazer this tatoo off.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I haven`t even read it, but if they gave an exact date, it will not happen. No matter how much they want it, it will not happen that way. That`s not how it works. There are universal laws that govern such things. Such as one person putting information out like this. If it WERE to come to pass like this, and many were to follow it, then in the end, the person making such a prediction would be looked at as a messiah. There would be those out in this world, who being overly religious, would not like this. They would go as far as thinking the channeler could be a worker for Satan, and go about trying to rid the world of this person. Even ET`s are smart enough to know this, and would not want to put anyone in this danger. And everyone knows, we do have some overly religious people around this world we live on. So no, it will not come to pass like this. As I stated, no matter how hard they wish for it, the laws that govern things like this, would over ride it.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This is not something that could happen because we don't deserve it. If they
come, great hopefully they are inclined to help. Otherwise I hope they wipe this greedy planet clean of humans.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Fett Pinkus

Expect some 20+ pages or something on this one

It's just unbelievable how some people are just desperate (i guess) for something BIG to happen or to get some attention !
Somehow i knew this was going to occur with the dates and all , i mean why hasn't someone mentioned this before (the Julian calendar) ?
Just like most on this site i really do believe in aliens and all but this IS just going too far !

BTW.. i really love your R&S records avatar (the best record label ever !)

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alundra
reply to post by Fett Pinkus

BTW.. i really love your R&S records avatar (the best record label ever !)

yes indeed

btw page 2 already

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The 14th doesn't really mean the 14th, it means the 24th?

LMAO!!!!!!

This is a disgrace to UFOlogy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Oh my god! They arrived!

[edit on 17-10-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
pretty much yea, it'd be cool if it happened but come on... i kno of a thread were countless people were sayin, watch the date get moved back. i dont think anything will happen just as i kno a lot of other people dont think it will.

and if we shouldnt blame goodchild or watever her name is, she sure didnt help by closing off her blog to anyone but certain people and going into exile wherever she is.

im gon be at work as usual

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Thread closed until the 25th...if the mother ship shows.

spiderj

top topics

<< 1   >>

join