It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention .. we got the date wrong, its october 24th, undeniable evidence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
just in from the blog, i myself was getting sick and tired and when i first heard him talk about this i thought here go again, however i did watch the new two videos and if you analyze ALL the information thats presented to us, we may very well have been following the wrong calender.... a lot of things make sense especially the Alabama thing

anyway to cut the story short
we MAY have got the wrong date....
10-14-08.blogspot.com...

he says this:::

--------------------------------------------------------
Now I want to put something out there. Should you believe this...It is your own belief. Should you deny this, it is your own belief to do so. The one thing none of us would want to hear is "Oct 24th, nothing happened. Let's blame the believers." Put blame and accusations aside here. This is something that could or could not happen. What is important is we keep an open mind. We need to end the childish squabbles about if Blossom was ever right or wrong. She was a messenger, not the message source. It's up to 'them' if they show...Not Blossom.

So everyone, take this information as you choose to. But no more blame games. You either believe this or you don't. And no matter the outcome, no one is held responsible for their beliefs.

Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------
he puts up a quick couple of videos to explain why
hang on to your hats
you HAVE to watch them both

its not over yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 17-10-2008 by weneedtoknow]

[edit on 17-10-2008 by weneedtoknow]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by weneedtoknow

Oh bother.
Please say it ain't so.

I mean I'd just love the Aliens to pop in for a visit, but, I hate any being that can't be punctual.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Oh snap!

You mean we have to go through another week of this?!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
How many pages will this thread?

Im sure there are lots of gullible people left

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Fett Pinkus

They will soon come crawling out of the woodwork.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by weneedtoknow
just in from `commander brad` whos apparently on the lightship
we MAY have got the wrong date....

Does 'Brad' give us a location... or does he not specify??

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This is absurd. Stuff like this shouldn't be allowed.

Come on we can all pick a date write a nice story and someday one of us might get lucky...chances are we wont though.

I didn't believe it the first day it was posted, I don't believe it now.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm actually going to be traveling on the 24th, and won't be able to check ATS. Can you give me the date it will be changed to on the 24th? That way I'll know what the 'next' date is.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
OMG!!!! Oh my god people run for the hills they are bloody well coming!!!!!!!!

For real this time oct 24th!!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Good Lord! Not again.

Could somebody find me Blossom Goodchilds phone number?
I would like to speak with her.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm not even bothering on taking a digi cam for the just in case possibility.

Please, just drop it needtoknow, this is getting unhealty. No offense intended but really, take a step back and get on with your life.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Jesus Christ! Even Blossom has come out and admitted she was wrong. You'd think these guys would give it a rest. They must be really deluded to actually believe this considering they're not making any money and Blossom herself has given up this whole thing. Hopefully some admin will be in to close this promptly.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Come on, this has gone beyond a joke.

Cant even be bothered to write anything more than this.!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Seriously? This is absolutely ridiculous. So many people knew this would happen (myself included). You've had 3 days do come up with something better and this is the excuse you've come up with? "Oh no we channeled our absolute, without a doubt, October 14th date wrong, It's actually the 24th!" I had really hoped people would have learned a lesson from all of this. Mod please close this thread and redirect to the Oct 14th posts.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
i just tattooed myself!
a big 24-10-2008 on my back to mark this huge event for mankind

im ready!

Beam me up scotty

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Anyway, just consider this. Aliens are gazillion years ahead of us and they cannot check our dominant calendercount? We literaly spew out the date in the airwaves and that leaves earth, they cannot convert our primitive airwaves into a picture and just look at the date of for example the news? Or check our atomic clock on the internet? they cannot hack into our primitive system?

link   
for all of you in doubt.. please watch the videos.. theres an extract from the HISTORY channel as proof that october 14th is NOT october 14th.. it is the 24th

link   
So let me get this right here, just so im clear.

An advanced Alien civilisation that can apparently speak English and knows how to communicate with us, knows what a day is and a hour and how many hours to the day, doesnt know what DATE system we use?

Are they #ing serious?

Im sorry but that makes the GFL look like morons from outer space. Really, they didnt know that we use the Gregorian calendar? They for some strange reason use a JUlian calendar that hasnt been used for god knows how long? Honestly the suggestions get dumber and dumber

Why the # would intelligent Aliens contacting us to tell us they are coming be using the Julian calendar, WHY?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
u have got to be joking

I mean, I believe in aliens from another planets just as much as the next guy, but this is ridiculous.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by AlexG141989]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join