It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharon Osbourne give Sarah Palin a beatdown on the Ellen Show. Funny Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
You guys know that most of the time I don't get involved with politics. Its all bullsh*t and its bad for you in my opinion. But, this video had me laughing. I thought some of you would like it. I'm not trying to start any fights. Its just in good humor. I don't support either of the "major" candidates so please don't think I'm bashing. Just thought it was funny.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
She raised a family of drug addicts. She doesn't have a right to criticize anyone.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

Thats why I am saying its funny.. Its funny on sooo many angles. No matter how you view things, I'm sure anyone can get a laugh out of it.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

That was pretty funny. Good to see Sharon so healthy and full of vim and vigor. She is correct in my view. The choice of Sarah Palin for John McCain's running mate may go down as the worst political decision of his career which is too bad because a lot of Americans kind of liked the guy. I guess the "bomb, bomb Iran" comment was pretty bad as well.

The people still defending her choice are bordering on delusional. I've been there too with some of my political hopes in the past. I defended Gore's choice of Lieberman for a running mate until they both dropped the presidential race and gave into Bush's coup. I imagine some of Palin's defenders will come to loathe her as just as I loathe Lieberman.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I love Sharon, she cracks me up to no end. If I had to live with Ozzy, I think I would have done drugs too.... LOL.

However I do happen to agree with her on this case. I think there were women out there more qualified than Palin to take the job.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Yeah, I don't like getting involved in what people think of the candidates, but I think it was a sales tactic and nothing more.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Okay..in the 1st minute of this video...Im confused..because it sure sounded to me like she was talking about Obama...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

HAHAHA
I knew someone would do it. Nice one.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Also...Someone for Gods sake PLEASE tell Sharon that Palin is NOT running for President..
Was Sharon in the same school classroom with Biden..He thinks the word JOBS is 3 letters, and Sharon thinks Paulin is running for President..

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
Also...Someone for Gods sake PLEASE tell Sharon that Palin is NOT running for President..
Was Sharon in the same school classroom with Biden..He thinks the word JOBS is 3 letters, and Sharon thinks Paulin is running for President..

When will you McCain Palin supporters come to understand that the Vice President becomes PRESIDENT in the event that McCain should die? I mean REALLY! Please, for the love of country, please read the Constitution.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marcus Calpurnius
She raised a family of drug addicts. She doesn't have a right to criticize anyone.

Except she's sharper than Palin, and that it the saddest part of the McPalin's ticket. "people, we know who the bad guys are..."

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGSPatriot
I myself would like to beat down sharon Osbourne

that whole family needs to die in a fire. I cannot believe they are gettin the camera time to spit out fragmented sentences.

GAH! ..

Im slowly losing it

Yes you are. Please seek mental help because you have just threatened a major celebrity family with violence. Ozzy Osbourne is beloved. His fans will not like your suggestion one bit.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I have free Will ... With free will comes free speech ..

You are still sleeping .. please wake up.. better yet just hit your snooze button

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGSPatriot
I have free Will ... With free will comes free speech ..

You are still sleeping .. please wake up.. better yet just hit your snooze button

WOW! First of all I must be pretty talented to be able to post while I am asleep so I am going to take that as a high complement. Thanks bro!!

I agree that you have free speech but to be an internet bully threatening a group of four people with violence is not really contributing to the conversation. You should check out BTS or another forum for laying the smack down.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Im just stating my opinion. Do i really feel that way? no, but my views are illustrated with my words. I too can be sarcastic

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

What she did do though.....Is raise children that managed to make it to adulthood without poppin' out babies. Ask Palin about her sexual education policies......

Moral majority.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
that and the fact at least one of her children realized drugs and alcohol are bad, and is now working for a living (Jack).
Kelly, who cares?
Ozzy? Friggin hilarious.

Go Sharon.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I think there is another Osbourne child who does not associate with the family. She didn't want to take part in the show or anything. I have no idea who she is though.

Guys, please don't fight. This video's purpose was for irony and humor. It was not to put down any politician. I just though it was funny because
1. It was on the Ellen show and both the VP candidates said they do not support same sex marriage.
2. Its Shanon Osbourne who I don't think is anywhere near a Christian talking about a die hard Christian.
3. And the look Ellen had on her face when she realized what she might have just done to her ratings with that question.

Try not to get to crazy about these politicians. They roasted each other real bad last night so I don't think they take any of this as serious as their supporters do. Let them fight it out and we'll sit back and laugh for one.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grafilthy

What she did do though.....Is raise children that managed to make it to adulthood without poppin' out babies. Ask Palin about her sexual education policies......

Moral majority.

Given the choice of my kids being addicted drugs or a daughter bringing a beautiful new life into the world... I choose door number two.

As for sex ed. Kids their daughters age are obsessed with sex, drugs etc. and are exposed to it everywhere in the MSM. This is the generation that grew up knowing what erectile dysfunction is and how to treat it and that you may want to call the DR. if you have a four hour woody. Drugs are part of the culture that the Osbourne kids were raised in. None if this surprises me. I guess Osbourne and Palin are just human and have more in common than they realize.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join