It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department warns against travel to Mexico

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Most Americans would be safer living in Mexico than under the two fascists who are running for the presidency. I can't think of anyone who wants to nuke Mexico. At the moment ,the illegals are self deporting ,because the writing is on the wall.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Jocking for a position to handle and profit from the largest export to ever come out of Mexico will cost a few lives. Our illustrous leaders have the tools to combat the flow of drugs...I for one they they are in on it.

countenance.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown

I can't think of anyone who wants to nuke Mexico. At the moment ,the illegals are self deporting ,because the writing is on the wall.

LOOOOL...who wrote anything about nuking Mexico? Where in the world have I suggested this anywhere on this thread?

But you are correct...the illegals are self deporting and the writing is on the wall... LITERALLY

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

Originally posted by eradown

I can't think of anyone who wants to nuke Mexico. At the moment ,the illegals are self deporting ,because the writing is on the wall.

LOOOOL...who wrote anything about nuking Mexico? Where in the world have I suggested this anywhere on this thread?

But you are correct...the illegals are self deporting and the writing is on the wall... LITERALLY

I was not making a statement about Mexico so much as I was making a statement about the position of Americans. At this point the only people who are safe in America are those who have country estates and millions of dollars in spare change. Depending on who is elected even many of those people will be in danger. I am particularly worried about American children. Both of our candidates have designs on them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join