It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam, is losing his mind.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Since Saddam's all too recent capture,
he has shown no signs of any delapidations, his condition has improved, health-wise at least.

however, his mental state cannot be confirmed since he has in fact lost both sons.. for more on this,
english.pravda.ru...

i personally think he should have been given to the british, but that's just a matter of oppinion, since..he was, in fact, iraq's so called, "leader".
Cordially
Cyrus

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
i think it's a travesty, for a once legit and prominent newspaper in russia, having it's name taken, and turned upside down. i for one cannot take anything from pravda.ru seriously. however, they have some stories that might be legit, as their topic selection in certain articles seem unmanufactured, but it's very hard to determine if it's pure fact or fiction.

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by IKnowNothing]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
i thought the point was to talk about saddam? and his fate? and possibly what they might be doing to him, and not paring praBda with rense.com

however, you managed to completely miss the point now didn't you??

Cyrus

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
in my oppinion,
saddam is being forcefully exhausted, the world doesnt really know if he's being ill-treated or not now do they?

the man should have been sent to britain, a burden as he is, he would have been a lot safer there...mentally at least.

(why would any1 lose their minds if they were treated in an acceptable manner).

he IS with the americans, (patriots...they may be, but it is in their nature to hold a grudge, like it or not).
Cyrus

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

See what I mean about selective memory??????

People will address something that has nothing to with the topic... Drudge report! where the hell do you come up with that when that wasn't where the thread was supposed to lead?? mon due.

That psychiatrist is a flaming liberal........
That journalist sucks........

I'd go on but I have to go....... Stay tuned. I will respond.
TL

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
i value your oppinion due to your mental aqcuity truelies

thank you,
Cyrus

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by Cyrus]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
IMHO, what goes around comes around. The man is getting and only experiencing a percent of what he gave out.

seekerof

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
my oppinion?
he's faking it

he cant be mentally unstable, and go through trials, now can he
the old man's playing every1 for a fool, the oldest trick in the book, i'm surprised no1 caught up on that,
*sighs*
Cyrus

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
IMHO, what goes around comes around. The man is getting and only experiencing a percent of what he gave out.

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by Seekerof]

Personally I say feed him to the f***ing dogs, but we have rules of combat and capture for a reason. If they can't be followed, you are no worse. I also agree he should be handed over to the British.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I will agree with that John, as I will agree that he be handed over to the Iraqi people, not just the UK, but hey, I wouldn't have a problem with that either.

I will admit that I find it very difficult to summon any remorse or sympathy for this individual though....but I guess my opinion on that is fairly known anyhow. As such, its probably a good thing he is not under my watch.

seekerof

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
In the United States of Amnesia, as Gore Vidal puts it, everyone has a void on the fact that Saddam has utilized many doubles, while the US still refuses to verify things with his fingerprints. DNA testing is not enough, since of course their samples could well be the specific double.

Where are the fingerprints for this possible "Saddam Hussein Oswald," anyway? Is he really in a the Swiss Mountains right now, smoking those expensive cigars, and swigging on Napolean Brandy, while he counts his money?

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
i doubt it skipshipman

that's highly doubtful
but i see what you're getting at, perhaps he took off his fingerprints?
bored russian soldiers did that in previous wars by running their fingertips on glass, or rough sand-stone.
i see what you mean (how would the U.S know his fingerprints belonged to the genuine saddam when taken).
a good point taken,
Cyrus

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I hope they drive Saddam stark raving mad.

I also hope that no one attempts to say that my above statement is off-topic, because I really FIRMLY believe it is, in fact, on-topic.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Man he was cloned like dolly, that or he hired an excelent hollywood plastic surgen an is running for president right now as we speak while we have one of his torture victims that have been mentaly collasped in the 1st place.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
valhall... *stutters*
actually? it is on-topic, however, i think hussein really is simply faking it, they could be doing something to him, but hey...trust him to plead insanity when all else fails ai

point made_/end.
Cyrus

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hey, Cyrus...I'm with you.

I read loud and clear.

Over and out!

I can see the bleeding-heart PETA people-like humanitarians running to the senile little victim's side right now.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Yep you are right.
Who really is upset if Saddam is slowly losing his mnd? If the work to return him to sanity involves setting him free again then its a price he has to pay.

Thigs will be a heck of a lot worse for him AFTER he's dead, than now, with the blood on his hands....

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hmmm...

Sodamn Insane loosing it's mind...I allways thought it never had a mind to loose...

As far as turning it over to the Brit's, no I don't agree...give it to the Iraqis, their the ones it murdered, and oppressed...

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by Yoda]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I am against the war, but since we have him...

Create a mock trial, and sentence him to certain death(in this money driven world, who knows he might get some good lawyers and weasel himself out of it).

Publicly show his execution on National Television, no censors: death by being eaten alive by rabid rats.

Afterwards we all celebrate and drink vodka until we pass out... sound good?

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   
i say squeeze any info out of him then death by firing squad. that # doesnt deserve life.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join