It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Out of Chaos Comes Order"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This I think may be more about us as a human race than anything else.

A conspiracy for (not by) the "elite"...

Do they know something we may not?

Are they trying to wake us up?

I believe the "wakening" (and I use that term broadly for a lack of a better word) may have to come out of some sort of breakdown of society. Maybe not on a catastrophic level. Maybe some minor financial "crisis" would work to light a fire?...Maybe the loss of alot of money? Maybe just a threat of anything stated above.
maybe just the thought of chaos...real chaos.

Could that be the NWO?

Maybe they realize real reality can only come by us? Maybe they are trying to push the goyim over the edge for a greater purpose? Maybe it is not just to kill the majority of us.
Maybe 'they' are looking for something greater than what they have?...not involving money

Look at how much fear is rampant throughout msm and even here at ats...

the fear will lead to something...I think the occult knows this.

but will it end up being better than it is now? or will it end up worse with greater greed and corruption?

that choice is ours and ours alone.

just some random thoughts...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
should we fight for what we have?...
or accept something new and potentially world changing?

I guess that depends on which way it changes, eh?

should we accept some sort of unity way of life?
I would say ok as long as individuality was still welcomed and encouraged.

would that really work? would you really want that to work?

if some massive change were to occur, how would that affect our infrastructure?

our infrastructure which is vital to our living standard.

the dream to become wealthy is one that drives capitalism and how I live as an american.

is that bad? what is another way to live? i dont really know. it honestly scares me. why would it scare me to live in a non capitgalistic way?

is that what is being attacked right now on wall street? the capitalistic way of life?

cramer (from mad money) seems to thinks so. i think he may be correct. should we do everything within our power to preserve that way of life?

Is there more than 1 way to live?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
is the way that we live now the best way to live?

Im really not sure.

I say that because in Africa a young boy is kneeled over grasping for his last breathe dying of starvation and dehydration while a vulture waits to scavange his dead body.

god, it makes me sick.

how could that happen in this day of age? have i contributed to that in any way? has capitalism contributed to that in any way? does africa not understand capitalism?

or is it just greed and corruption by the leaders? or is it ignorance by the people? do they want to starve? I dont think so.

is there any way to prevent something like that to happen while remaining in a capitalistic society?

we dont see that in north america. unless you see some addict on the street who cant even walk down the street to the local church and get his own damn bread. beggers in america really piss me off. but i certainly aint rich, thats for sure. i get my ass up everyday to go to work so i can buy my own bread. why cant everyone do that?

is that a bad thing? i dont think so.

but i sre wish i had more money. sad.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
i know i wish i could afford a vacation. to really travel. to saee what this humanity I am a part of has really accomplished. its not the same as on tv, ya know?

i want to be there. touch it, feel it, smell it. whatever it is. that would be sweet!

i love this country i live in. do the people at the top? maybe they love it more than me? i mean it has worked well for them, right?

they must go on vacations all the time.

vegas rules.

gotta love money and sex. so damn appealing.

why do the rich gamble?

i gamble the money i need to save. what an idiot.

but at least i have the right to gamble that stupid money.

if things changed, would we still be able to gable? why not? its a thrill.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
last night i lost 200 bones. dammit!

i got to get to work...

i thinki just come here to ats to see if the world has collapsed yet. ha.

how stupid.

does anybody else do that? just sit here and wait for

THAT THREAD

you know the one that says ok here it is: wall street just took one big dump. russia just attacked the u.s.. israel just nuked iran. n. korea just bombed japan. WW3 just began.

WE ARE ALL GUNNA DIE!!!

does anybody just wait for those threads?

its like a sickness. wtf?!

[edit on 16-10-2008 by abelievingskeptic]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
As much as we may all despise what is happening in the world today, this line of thinking has crossed my mind. I do feel that in some small way, a dictator is needed to organize people, even though people may not want a dictator of any sort. How else do you get people to change, besides forcing them into a corner where they have no choice left. Some people have become so apathetic that they can no longer help themselves in certain situations. Yet herein lies the problem. Who should be the one to organize us all? Could we ever be certain that, at such time they will relinquish that control? No we can't. This idea frightens a lot of people. All the times a parent has told a child what to do, the child refuses to listen and then learns the hard way. In retrospect as one gets older they see the folly and realize the parental figure was only trying to help. Lesson learned.
I personally have some faith in humanity. I believe that individuals can handle that task of awakening others. We all need to maintain our resolve. Remember that this won't happen overnight.
A NWO is not really necessary IMHO.

Read my signature. That is the way to go for me.

[edit on 16/10/2008 by reticledc]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

cool signature bro.

thanks for the input. well said...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

oh, you know what? i actually am way way way more optimistic than i sound here.

I personally do not think any of what i am waiting for here will happen.

i completely believe in humanity. i think that comes from the people i have run into along the way.

i dont think there is gunna be some "mass awakening" all of a sudden.

I dont think there needs to be.

things will change gradually over time as they have for thousands of years...if it needs to. if change is needed more rapidly, then it will come. but it is not gunna be this massive "awakening" from some outside force. humans will do to humans as humans see fit.

I have faith in the overall gameplan..whatver that may be! probably right down the path we are headed right now. which in reality really is not a bad one!

i dont know if that makes sense to anyone else.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I have similar trains of thought sometimes as well. But like you I also believe that we will be able to get through it. The way I see it, humans have survived much worse situations in the past.

I really do wish something big would start to help everyone realize how messed up the whole situation is with the NWO and all its schemes (if its all true). But so far all I see is messages from people that say "educate, inform etc..". I feel that we must start to act in order for something to get done. The question that remains is where do we begin? How can we do it and not be seen as loonies?

The one thing that is constantly sticking in my mind from items of info ive found here are the guidestones that are in the US that have that "population must be kept under 500,000,000" message. That scares me the most, and seems to support the NWO theory

Lets all hope for the best!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
No ways look what they have done up to date, no, never, impossible. Their NWO will be enslavement. These elite are super rich, they don't think or act like us, their toys are army men and their game is war among other things.

Lets say they crash the worlds economy as they might be doing now, the people suffer for awhile and I mean suffer until they offer a solution, caused problem then offer solution to their benefit and not ours. We will beg for this solution, one day in the future we will have a population of 0.5billion, whether they slaughter us or not, that's their goal. Why? Because that's a safe number of enslaved people that can allow them to dance around on the streets being kings and gods. If their NWO is soo great then tell me why they plot and plan behind closed doors and not in the light and open for all to see?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I believe before searching out a leader, people need to decide what sort of a world they want to live in. And before that, someone needs to turn on the light. I'm not sure anyone can do it for us.

In the light I find too many of us biting at each others ankles. We resist each other out of fear of repression, and turn like mad dogs. But who among us truly has the power to repress another?

We forget chains run downhill too.

Misdirection is the great illusion.

When that happens perhaps we can decide if the world we think we want, they tell us we want, is truly a world worth living in.

That's just how I see it.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

[edit on 16-10-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
"Out of Chaos Comes Order"

What Order do you mean by Order ? If the answer is:
"New World Order"

Then please provide me:

CHAOS !!!

[edit on 16-10-2008 by hawk123]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Generally with threats comes obedience. The threat was passed down through time to keep men from going mad and understanding there was a bigger picture we are a part of. We are the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Duality. Run it through the ringer and see what happens. Add a dose of future and a dash of past, throw some pattern out wide and bring them in tight and wha-la.... you have a society that is now so entangled in each others opinions, they have lost their pure perspective, the one that was void of assumptions and suspicions, accusations, expectations, etc. They just ... reacted to their personal experiences.

That pure perspective became coupled with another and thus, it created chaos and order that have just continued to grow like creation was meant to. The "elite" is all in your own mind. It is what has been created in response to the fear that we feel toward great change. It is what drives man to baracade himself inside his own mind rather than accept that we have NO IDEA what will happen even in the next minute. Could be REALLY bad, but it could JUST as easily be the best experience ever!

I think we are heading to the chip through the work of our own fears. We fear the elite who are a reflection of our innerselves that don't want to let go. We don't want to let go.

hahaha.... or we are in hell and the bottomless pit is our own minds.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123
Then please provide me:

CHAOS !!!

Sure... turn on CNN for half an hour...

Or FoxNews...

Or Take a look at the "alien & ufo" forum over here on ATS lol

Peace

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by shoeshiner

A lot, no doubt share your perspective.
The only question we should be asking is "What is the ultimate goal for Earth?" The person that answers this question, truly, will have figured it all out. If so, do we really want to know the answer? What if it's not something any, human would like? If someone told you the answer was "those in control just want to see the world burn for their own twisted pleasure", would you believe it?
If "I" told you the goal was the ascension of our planet as a whole, would you believe me?
There in is the problem. CHOICE!!
For simplicity, check out "the Matrix Reloaded". When Neo meets the architect, that is more or less the exact scenario we face in the "REAL" world.
Damn, those Wachowski brothers are some major thinkers.

new topics

top topics

join