It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO OCT 14 WAREN RHODE ISLAND

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
UFO OCT 14 WAREN RHODE ISLAND
THE sightings are getting more frequent in Rhode Island

Rhode Island UFO

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
For some reason the link to the next picture is not working for me. I would love to see the tiny spots up closer, can you do that?

When we all forget about it, and move on to becoming a type one society, then our much desired disclosure will happen.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Truth, I mean no offense but do you really believe you have found ufo's in your pictures?

I've seen about 8 or so of them so far and there is absolutely nothing visible in them that stands out as being anything other than birds and planes.

Again, no offense but the constant viewing of pictures that have no substantial content is becoming rather annoying.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

I tend to agree with you.
Seen a few of of Truth's pics. And all of them contains these dots.
Well ofc they UFO's since we can't identify them, but not totally convinced they are crafts of some sort.

I would love to see a motion picture from you Truth with the same "dots" on it. You can rule alot of things out just by seeing flight paterns and movement.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
reply to post by mkross1983

I tend to agree with you.
Seen a few of of Truth's pics. And all of them contains these dots.
Well ofc they UFO's since we can't identify them, but not totally convinced they are crafts of some sort.

I would love to see a motion picture from you Truth with the same "dots" on it. You can rule alot of things out just by seeing flight paterns and movement.

flight paterns and movement -OK
Passing by the Star Arcturus -Semi-Cloaked
This cloaked ufo is hard to see,
make sure you turn up the contrast
on your video player

UFO VIDEO

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by truth2u

sorry man , looks like a small sparrow flying in the frame just not enough evidence for me.......

as for the video thats just a cloud going by see that all the time sorry ....

oh i belive they are out there this is just not them ........ nice try though keep watchin' the skys you never know.....

[edit on 10/16/2008 by ramble]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by truth2u

LOL are you serious?

reminds me of playing with software, after effects and all that good stuff and pretty sure the fixed point of view from that video is no concern
(sarcasm)

EDIT: I guess if you write sarcasm under a tag will not show. works in other forums.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Arsenis]

new topics

top topics

join