It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channeling ..New Age..package of lies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
and yes you ignored the entire most important part of the whole comment

Jesus’ fulfillment of the prophecy in the New Testament (written between 45 and 95 AD)

the jesus fulfilling the prophesies were written after the fact
not only that but much of what is written about jesus was done so by people who had never met him and in luke's case hadnt even been anywhere near jerusalem as his geography is so bad

as the new testament wasnt written by people who were there, and in many cases palgerised stuff from other religeous beliefs and attested them to jesus then theres more then resonable dought that prophesis that were fulfiled were also added changed or borrowed to fit the picture that they wanted to portray to convert the masses from judaism and the many other similar religeons

so you can have a billion prophecies written over a ten million year time span and writting the proof of them comming true in a book by people who wernt there that already filled it with misrepresentations and outright frauds wont be doing it any favours as proof

and guess what quoting the bible doesnt prove the bible, it just shows what is written in it

in that case as ive said already god said the heathens will copy his true religeon and partake in a parody of HIS holy mass

jesus said there is only 1 way to pray to god, and beleive me THAT isnt the way you and i were taught, he also said going to church was wrong too

so god and jesus tell me your christianity is wrong

which by your the bible says so it must be true logic means your ungodly and so is your religeon

this threads just a way for you to wave the christian flag and belitle any other belief that isnt yours

<< 1   >>

join