It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama and African Press International??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
www.americasright.com...

I asked Philip Berg, via e-mail, whether or not he thought the API/Michelle Obama tapes were real and whether they would in fact be released within the next day or so as Chief Editor Korir maintains. His answer was simple, and firm. "Yes," Berg wrote. I will say that there is more to this that I simply cannot report. Still, keep checking here for updates. In the meantime, keep your fingers crossed, and know that I am doing the same

this guy claims he has letter with proof saying..they said its real allso.

but it is a rightwing site..

africanpress.wordpress.com...

Update! API will come with more information on Michelle Obama tapes at 16.00 hours Norwegian time

PI will reach out with important update to the readers at 16.00 hours Norwegian time. We have been through a lot of pressure after we published the story. The fact that some people want us to take decisions hurriedly does not help us much. To those who want to listen and take us seriously: The tapes are there and the truth must be told. If some people want to continue imagining that this may be an hoax or something connected with Nigerian scam, then let them continue believing so because we cannot force any one to believe in us. There are those readers who have exercised their rights to doubt the story and there are those who believe that the story is true. API wishes to state once more that those who believe us will not be let down finally. We know that things have taken time but we would like you to know that API is not playing with the readers, we just decided to be careful because the same story will become very explosive when all unpublished contents come out.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

You have proved my point. Thanks again for posting rhetoric and not once engaging in actual conversation. This seems to be modus operandi for those not capable of thinking independently. Again, keep discussing.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a big update..
either way guys i am begging to thing this is a scam..for my own reasons..
but i will post updates to help original op.
cause its interesting.
africanpress.wordpress.com... eased-soon-in-the-us/

———- Original Message —– From: Ed Hale To: William Bower Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 7:17 PM Subject: Audio Tape Hi Will: I have been in contact with the African Press International, who ran the Michelle Obama story. I have talked to them about releasing the audio tape they have of her. It would appear that this is going to happen. The format will be, I will bring the reporter on and let them tell us how they obtained the tape, and then I will run the audio tape, and bring the reporter back on to verify that it is the real thing. Once I have this done, I will place it on my web site, file for and get a copyright on it. Once I have this done, I will contact you with the link. What I would like for you, since you live in Washington DC, to do is contact CNN, Fox, NBC, CBS, ABC and MSNBC. Let them listen to the audio tape. I will then take bid on this tape. The starting bid will be 2 million dollars. Once you have received the high bid, we will break the money down this way, 45% to Bar H Farms Inc, parent copy of Plains Radio network, 45% to African Press International and 10% for yourself. If you can do this, please call me at 806-447-0010. Thanks Ed It is true that we have been in contact with many news groups because they have contacted us. The email above is talking about money and is send to someone who was kind enough to forward it and alert us us on how we were being potrayed as a news organization that wants to cash in 45% of 2 million dollars. API wants the readers to know that we are for the truth and such email being circulated in the US makes us look bad. This serves to further delay the release of the tapes because we do not know who we can trust to air the tapes unedited and without cashing in on them. The same group of people we thought we could trust have gone ahead and signed unilateral agreements binding them and API, agreements stating that API surrenders all the rights to the tapes to them and that the tapes will belong to them and they are the one to decide who should listen to the tapes on cost. This is against API’s principles. Now that we have an agreement for representation with a US law firm, we think things will move faster in the direction of releasing the tapes. The Law firm will help us get out of the unilateral agreements not signed by us. We ask the readers to bear with us. We owe you the truth and the tapes being released.

i had no idea who ed hale was.
so i assume this is the guy.
edhale.com...

allso rumors berg is the lawayer..
the man suing obama for proof of u.s. citizenship.
www.americasright.com...

That's right. The news that I could not report last night is that Philip Berg, the same man who filed suit against Barack Obama in federal court, has been retained by African Press International to handle the legal ramifications of distributing the purported Michelle Obama tapes stateside.

I do see a pattern now..
So unless they do release it..and show me it's a fake lol

way to many hand's touching this and we don't hear it..
ac/dc made a new album it leaked on the internet
2 months before it was released to the public lol
so no doubt someone would have leaked this tape somewhere already lol
so until they do show me the tape..and its fact..its fake lol

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
hmmm...no tape...just updates and assurances of the tapes immeditate release...hmmm...gobbledy gook about ciac court systems, and other malevolent forces...hmmm...if there is such a tape, me thinks it shall be the ramblings of a woman not unlike the "arab" fearing mccain supporter...just a thought, just a thought.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Obama campaign offers 3 million dollars for Michelle tape?

africanpress.wordpress.com... -planned-to-be-aired-by-fox-news-network/

www.ireport.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Below is an UPDATE to the above post...

In the agreement, Fox News Network will broadcast 39 minutes of the 54 minutes long tape. The whole tape cannot be aired unedited due to security reasons and especially due to the explosive political temperature in the country because of the Presidential elections that is just around the corner, November 4th.

www.ireport.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
It is funny how anyone with relevant concerns about Obama or his wife is immediately labeled a racist. This is typical of how black against white racism works. Michelle's college degree was in African-American studies. I want to know if there is a course at Princeton in American-American studies.

Michelle writes in her thesis. "My experiences at Princeton have made me far more aware of my 'Blackness' than ever before,"

If a white presidential candidate's wife said that their experiences in college have made them far more aware of their "Whiteness", there would be a real uproar over it.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Please show me the example where I stated anyone was a racist or even implied it. Thanks.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

You did not say it. Michelle Obama did.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Why is it the Obama campaign has been playing the racist card since they started all this?

Never mind I already know.

I’m really sick here, all this talk of racism just to gain political office is outlandish and petty to say the least.

If being ANT-Obama means I’m a racist then I guess I’m a racist.
Strange considering I’m married to someone of another race, and most of my friends are likewise of another ethnicity.

But you know The Obama campaign Can’t possibly be wrong that would just be crazy!

[edit on 29-10-2008 by snowen20]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

But I am someone. When the conversation comes to superlatives it makes me uncomfortable because positions become defenseless. To be proud of and promote one's heritage is a long standing tradition in our country; there's always been bad mixed in with the good of that ideal, but in this case the issue is that much more intense due to Obama being half black. Obviously, if you simply peruse any news sources, there have been some pretty ugly racist issues raised - to deny that the actual racist anger towards this candidate is not palpable is to deny reality.
Lastly, if a college you attend offers a program that is of interest to you, for whatever reason, what is the issue? Simply stated, how can you imply there is any "reverse-racism" by the fact she enrolled in a program at a highly accredited school?

ColoradoJens

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

you forgot to mention where fox news said there was no validity to the claims. they never offered to do any airing of tapes.
if this tape truly existed, fox would air an all-day special touting their find of the century.
they wouldn't hesitate to pass up this golden opportunity to be "fair and balanced".
now, according to the site, the cia is involved.
more excuses by a "news organization" explanation for a non-existent tape.
when is this going to be labeled a hoax?
i read the comments from the site and they are gullible.
any claims by anti-obama individuals are suspect at best. laughable at worst.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by heather65]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
we all should ...

Bend over

grab our ankles

and kiss our A$$ goodbye... we are royaly screwd

on another note... i stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join