It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama and African Press International??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Story Here

Normally I don't like to quote stories from that site.
But the story is confirmed by African Press International.

African Press International confirms story. It's a hot topic there.

African Press International statement

She tells foreign news agency 'to support Africans and African-American view'.
She calls the author of an anti-Obama book – “EVIL”.

According to the story -

Michelle Obama placed a call to the African Press International News Agency to protest its coverage of investigative stories about her husband – characterizing the source of the material as "racist" and Jerome Corsi as "evil."

Mrs. Obama said in the call that she hoped the African media "was mature enough to be in the front to give unwavering support to her husband, a man Africans should identify themselves with."

Even worse – and more racist – According to the articles Michelle Obama (allegedly) said “African Press International is supposed to support Africans and African-American view. It is strange that API has chosen to support the racists against my husband. There is no shame in being adopted by a stepfather. All dirt has been thrown onto my husband's face and yet he loves this country. My husband and I know that there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president, just because some American white racists are bringing up the issue of my husband's adoption by his stepfather. ."

The Obama campaign immediately denied the telephone call happened.

However African Press Internationals "Chief Editor Korikr" confirmed the exchange.

"API hereby confirms to you that the story is true and if the huge interest on this particular story continues, we will post the recording on our website in the next immediate days."

If this story turns out to be true - it's another example of Michelle Obama's anti-white racism coming to light. It's also an example of the kind of press strong-arming we can expect. (If you disagree with Obama then you must be a racist) If it turns out that African Press International lied ... it would be interesting to find out WHY. They have no stake in the American elections AND no one here has really heard of them.

I have never heard of African Press International before.
I have no idea what kind of news source they are.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Interesting to say the least.

Although would it really be that surprising if it turns out to be true? These people did listen to Jeremiah Wright for 20 years and have subscribed to black liberation theology.

I will admit I think Michelle is a lot worse than Obama himself is though. I've known how she felt about whites for a while now.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yes I read about this flyer actually posted it the other day on one of my topics.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If Cindy McCain had bullied a news agency in Europe, and had insisted that they do the 'white thing', the democrats would be all over it. And rightfully so.

It's another example of Michelle Obama's anti-white racism.
And now we have media intimidation by her as well.
Just wait until she gets more power in Washington.
Yikes!

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Bad Dog]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

This article is actually an excellent argument regarding one's "take" on the news. Simply a few questions:

1) Is the tenor of your argument that it was wrong of her to call?
2) The fact that this "newsbreaking phone call" is confirmed through several sources, you felt the need to post from WND. Why? And because several sources, including one hilariously semi-annonomous "editor" verify this non-newsworthy call took place, this somehow makes it "important"?
3) Did you read the enitre article? I was actually inspired by her words and via the article itself, several zany Corsi lies are exposed - in an instant.
3) Do you believe that it is responsible journalism to give light to those who lie repeated, as corsi has done? Who have an agenda, as corsi has admitted?
4) Please check out my thread here regarding the same issue.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It's a shame these types of events don't develop any legs in the media.
If this takes off, I wonder how long before Obama throws his wife under the bus.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Alxandro]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
It a shame these types of events don't develop any legs in the media.
If this takes off, I wonder how long before Obama throws his wife under the bus.

They are to busy focusing on Joe the plumber.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Originally posted by Alxandro
It a shame these types of events don't develop any legs in the media.

This is a great way to put it considering:

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

...Stevens dutifully fell on her sword -- or attempted to -- for her husband. "I was going to be in charge of the renovations," she explained to the jury. "Ted was too busy. . . . He is the classic workaholic." But her story held together poorly. She claimed not to know that the people doing the work on her house were from Veco -- but she had one of her husband's Senate staffers send Veco the kitchen cabinet knobs she had bought at Restoration Hardware. Why didn't the Stevenses receive bills for the work being done? "We had a problem with the mail after 9/11," Catherine explained.

www.washingtonpost.com...

One of Palin's mentors and friends. Good guy all around - selling out your wife? Small potatoes. Typical of someone who has no idea what 95% of the good folks here in the US are about. See you in the federal pen, Senator.

ColoradoJens

[edit on 16-10-2008 by ColoradoJens]

They are to busy focusing on Joe the plumber.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

To the outside observer, likening Palin's friend to Obama's wife is ... well ...
desperately reaching, don't you think ?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Funny how you are trying to make a connection between Palin and Stevens, another Senator.

Why?

Obama, McCain, Biden and Stevens are all Senators that can't be trusted.

Palin is a Governor, probably the only one of the bunch that is worth voting for.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
as someone else said

are we really surprised?

20 years on that church they attended is in there brain's..they6 had to agree with the churchs views aka rev.wrights or they would have left 20 years ago..not when the media found out bout there racist ways.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
Is the tenor of your argument that it was wrong of her to call?

- I am reporting what has happened. I'm not 'argueing'
- OF COURSE it was wrong of her to call and bully a news media.
- It was also VERY TELLING of where her head is - using racial accusations.

this somehow makes it "important"? ]

It's a hell of a lot more important then Blossom Goodchild channelings.
It's a hell of a lot more important then a lot of the stuff posted here.
The next First .. (cough) Lady, of the United States is a racist.
She whispers in the ear of the POTUS. Of course it's important.

Did you read the enitre article?

Of course.

I was actually inspired by her words

That's too bad. You should be horrified. Horrified that she uses bully tactics against the media and horrified at her use of false racial accusations.

Who have an agenda,

Michelle Obama has an agenda. It's a racist power hungry agenda.
No matter what you think of the author - what Michelle Obama did
was wrong. If you want to talk agenda - you'd best check hers.
It's rather frightening.

It would be good if you'd get back on topic - and I'm not the topic.

The topic - Michelle Obama and the story of her bullying the African Press International with racial accusations.

Is the story true? If so, it's a powerful statement about the woman. If not - then there is a conspiracy against her. All indications at this time show that the story is true.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
i Pray to the man upstair's this is true.....
Only because the husband is to slippery to pin on anything...

"Loose lips sink ship's"
Thia very well could be the titanic for the obama campaign once John Mcain get's a hold of it.

That is if he isn't afraid he will be called racist for calling a racist wife of obama's out on it.
which will happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It shouldn't surprise anyone that the media is being completely silent on this. We are now learning that the "kill him" frenzy the MSM had a few days ago was a complete lie, but do we see the media correcting themselves? Hell no!

Our media stopped reporting the facts a long time ago. They have converted in to the Obama propaganda network, who take their marching orders from the DNC and the AP. Expect it to get A LOT worse if Obama is elected.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
worldnetdaily.com...

"The only thing API may have done wrong is not informing Mrs. Obama that the conversation was being recorded. This is why it is taking time to release the recording while consulting a legal team because API wants to be legally safe from any Obama camp law suit," Korir wrote.

the truth will be reveled folk's...be patient..

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Reply to Before Time

A press agency reports on worldnetdaily and the "reporting aka running commentary" of james cosi and she gets pissed and calls them. I'm glad she did. To give this tripe air is rediculous.

If she were Polish and the Polish news was running the smear story - don't you think she may have said, "Polish News is supposed to support the Polish and the Polish-American view"

I also feel the need to post Michelle's words, if accurate, are indeed dignified and correct.

African Press International is supposed to support Africans and African-American view," she reportedly said. "It is strange that API has chosen to support the racists against my husband. There is no shame in being adopted by a stepfather. All dirt has been thrown onto my husband's face and yet he loves this country. My husband and I know that there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president, just because some American white racists are bringing up the issue of my husband's adoption by his stepfather. The important thing here is where my husband's heart is at the moment. I can tell the American people that my husband loves this country and his adoption never changed his love for this country. He was born in Hawaii, yes, and that gives him all the right to be an American citizen even though he was adopted by a foreigner."

Indeed.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Guys i have been looking around on this story...
as much as the next obama hater i must say....

i find it very very odd they don't even got a wiki for API

as to how long the site's been up..ect..

does anyone have this info?
if so please enlighten me.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

With regard to API's motivation for running a false story: If API has roots in Kenya, and they are angry about Obama's involvement in their country's affairs, that just might be enough motivation to do something that could really hurt Obama. Just speculation. Here the guy's preaching a change in our foreign policy, but he used US taxpayer dollars to campaign for someone who wasn't very popular in Kenya. I'm sure they loved him for that.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Oct. 18, 2008 UPDATE can be found at this link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
this "story" has been disproven already.
sounds like someone feels the need to throw more smears at obama campaign.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join