It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignorance in America *A Must See*

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
lol i hate americans but i like that old woman at the start funny

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertnesta
jesus i live in ohio, and if i ever met this people i wouldnt know what to do with myself, thank god i dont live near a rural area.
these people are so ignorant its amazing.
thanks for posting this

Not very surprising since it's these very same people -that youy can find everywhere in the Western world, btw- who spend their whole days plugged to some trash TV channels or at the local shopping mall. They're just human waste, so it should be why you don't get to cross paths with them...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertnesta
could it be the niave idot christian redneck retards vs. the rest of us?

My dear, I have a really bad feeling that there are many more naive idiot christian retards than the rest of us. No matter what the outcome of this election, the S is gonna hit the fan. It's a lose/lose sitch for us. I'm thinkin this is the big reason behind the troop deployment in GA.

SIGH

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

That just goes to show the real state of affairs in the US..i dont care what anyone says, the average white American is uneducated brainwashed and rasicst. Just because Obama is black he is seen as an Arab, terrorist and a Muslim. At the end of the day people believe what they want to, very few actually think outside of the box...if there is no fraudulent activity and the votes aint stolen away again like Bush did (right under your noses) then we will see just how uneducated and rasict America really is! And the price you Americans will have to pay for your ignorance will be more than you could ever afford...and sadly you brought it on yourself and deserve everything thats coming to you (those who are able to think for themselves...i wish them every bit of luck so that they escape whats coming)
But the rest of you...all i want to say to you is ...."Those who cant hear must feel"

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
That video is too funny!!
I can't believe people would actually say those things, on national television. I know there are alot of dumb biggots out there, but man there is no end to the mindlessness.

That video gave me all the hick jokes I needed for the day. Thanks!!

[edit on 26-10-2008 by schism85]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

You are kidding, right?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
just amazing that there still exists such rampant ignorance in the world today.
Looking at the electoral vote map, the number of red states is scary.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I appreciate what you're saying, warrenb, but a deeper understanding is necessary, when you look at the 'red' states.

What I have seen is a very, very close count in the 'red' states....sometimes just a few thousands in difference. Of course, due to the 'Electoral' system, each states' votes will be tossed into the appropriate column, either blue or red...but look at the actual votes, in each State. Trends can be seen....especially interesting is the State of Virginia.....

I'm editing to add.....ignorance can be found everywhere! Jay Leno, on the Tonight Show has shown us that, for comedic purposes....he (his writers) call it "Jay Walking".

However, for 'ratings' and to get maximum comedic value, of course those bits are edited. Just as, sorry to say, the clip from UTube that prompted this thread....

Americans do NOT have the monopoly on ignorance....(hence this ATS website)....I see many, many examples throughout the World of continued ignorance. It is true, though, that some sectors of the USA are insulated, in a way, or maybe inculcated by their local societal connections. But, isn't that the nature of the Human condition, for many generations?

I have more to say, but this is just an 'edit'....I suppose I should start a thread of my own.......

[edit on 11/5/0808 by weedwhacker]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join