It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vaccination Issue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
For many years there have been speculations and debates on the issue of Are Vaccines Dangerous? But the vast majority of finger pointing is toward Vaccines. And considering what is put into Vaccines which are then injected into hours old infants its no surprise why people are finger pointing at vaccines, to be the cause of Dowwn Syndrome, and other physioloical and psychological defects.
First here is a list of what is in vaccines that could be seen as dangerous:
1) Formaldehyde (used in embalming)
2) Thimersal (50% mercury)
3) Aluminum Phosphate (Corrosive to tissue and neurotoxic)
4) Methanol (toxic)
5) Isopropyl (toxic)
6) 2 pheoxyethanol (toxic)
7) live viruses
8) and hidden trade secrets
9) Antibiotics
10) Phenols (Corrosive to skin and toxic)
I believe it was 1998 or 1999 that the United States Public Health sevice issued a joint statement with the American Academy of Pediatrics saying that thimsersal is dangers and called for its removal. All doctors were notified, but still doctors and parents are worried and find it difficult to trust the manufacturer of the vaccine that the thimersal has indeed been removed. And its no wonder why:
According to Mark Geier, "The 2003 Physicians' Desk Reference [PDR] still shows childhood vaccines containing thimerosal, including diphtheria, tetanus and acellular pertussis. DTaP, manufactured by Aventis Pasteur, contains 25�g [25 micrograms] of mercury, Hemophilus influenzae b (Hib) vaccine manufactured by Wyeth contains 25�g of mercury and pediatric Hepatitis Bvaccine, manufactured by Merck, contains 12.5�g of mercury."
Geier continues, "In addition, the influenza vaccine that is recommended for an increasing segment of the pediatric population in the U.S. also contains 25�g of mercury. Assuming that the labeling is correct, it is possible that children in the U.S. in 2003 may be exposed to levels of mercury from thimerosal contained in childhood vaccines that are at higher levels than at any time in the past. Possible total childhood mercury in 2003 is more than 300�g."
Geier insists, "I'm pro-vaccines, but the bottom line is that our kids are getting massive amounts of mercury. Mercury has been withdrawn from everything, including animal vaccines, yet we keep injecting it into our children. Everyone should absolutely refuse to take a vaccine shot that has thimerosal in it, and they should insist on reading the vaccine package insert. Our data showed that the more mercury children received in their childhood vaccines the more neurodevelopment disorders there are. We've looked at this every possible way and every time there's massive evidence to support it."
More than 22,000 reports of hospitalizations and injuries, including over 300 deaths, following hepatitis B vaccinations have been reported since 1995.
Autism rise in states:
Illinois in 1992-1993 had 5 reported cases of autism, in 2001-2002 there was a total of 3802 cases of autism a 75, 940% increase.
Indiana in 1992-1993 had 273 cases, in 2001-2002 there was 3262 cases.
Iowa in 1992-1993 67 cases, in 2001-2002 554 cases.
Kentucky in 1992-1993 38 cases, in 2001-2002 there was 1022 cases.
Maryland 1992-1993 had 28 cases in 2001-2002 there was 2,396 cases.
Mississippi in 1991-1992 there were 0 cases in 2001-2002 there were 461 cases.
Califorina from 1999-2002 nearly doubled from 10, 360 to 20,377
Ohio in 1992 had 22 cases in 2002 the number increases to 3,057.
SIDS (Sudden Infant Death syndrome) has the highest rate in America among industrialized nations. In 1970 Australia made vaccines opinional. 50% of parents withdrew from the vaccine program and SIDS dropped 50% that year.
Dr. William Torch of The University of Nevada School of Medicine at Reno stated: Two-thirds of SIDS babies had been vaccinated with DP in the preceding three weeks.

FYI I did not plagerise, I have the man credited for what he said. But to make, people happy I will use a source: www.worldnetdaily.com...
~TheMyth

[edit on -05002008-10-14T20:18:11-05:00312008bAmerica/ChicagoTue, 14 Oct 2008 20:18:11 -0500, 1 by TheMythLives]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Very good post you make there, S&F from me.

I will ad on another very important point--I don't have the statistics right at the mo ment to back it though--that vaccines, over the long run, only harm humanity as a whole.

The immune system needs constant challenges to stay healthy. This was the initial idea of vaccines--to take an ineffective virus, therby stimulating the body's natural immunities.

However this does not take into account a virus's ability to mutate. Some of them change so quickly that it is nearly impossible to keep up--such as the flu vaccine. The real danger though is in the truly deadly viruses mutating and returning so as to make a vaccine ineffective, or a "Dead" disease returning to a population that has absolutely no natural immunity, because it has been "vaccinated away." That is the concern with Smallpox.

One thing that is not considered is that many of the older, deadly diseases would be treatable by modern standards--the mortality rate was often inflated in the older days because of superstition or medical ignorance. For example, the process of bloodletting. Another would be the lack of ability to administer fluids introvenously.

Contaminant issues aside, vaccines are terrible for humanity.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
www.worldnetdaily.com...

It is no secret among government and health officials that mercury is toxic and causes serious adverse reactions. In July 1999 the American Academy of Pediatrics and the U.S. Public Health Service issued a joint statement calling for the removal of thimerosal from vaccines. Five years after the joint statement, however, it still is difficult for parents and physicians to be sure that the pharmaceutical companies have indeed removed the toxic substance from their vaccines.

According to Mark Geier, "The 2003 Physicians' Desk Reference, or PDR, still shows childhood vaccines containing thimerosal, including diphtheria, tetanus and acellular pertussis. DTaP, manufactured by Aventis Pasteur, contains 25?g [25 micrograms] of mercury, Hemophilus influenzae b (Hib) vaccine manufactured by Wyeth contains 25?g of mercury and pediatric Hepatitis B vaccine, manufactured by Merck, contains 12.5?g of mercury."

[edit on 10/14/08 by americandingbat]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Given that there is no evidence linking the antibodies to actual disease defense, that polio was dropping when the vaccine was developed and the disease spiked when the vaccine was administered, and that vaccines can contain a long list of horrors that should NEVER be in the bloodstream...

There is no evidence that they work, and they are dangerous.

BUT... Big Pharma can charge for them. And THEN... Big Pharma can sell drugs to treat the illnesses they create.

Gee. I wonder if Big Pharma has an interest in keeping people thinking that vaccination is something that is good for them...

EDIT to add: It's no wonder there is still concern about mercury in vaccines. Here's a link that says vaccines are not mercury-free - even the ones labeled mercury-free:

www.whale.to...

Here's a more complete list of vaccine ingredients:

www.vaccination.inoz.com...

And here's a youtube series that everyone should watch:

[edit on 10/14/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well put Amaterasu... I've been arguing that it wasn't the vaccines, but the burgeoning understanding of how to prevent and treat these diseases that actually cut down on their infectuous rates. Most people don't want to hear that though... vaccines are too much of a security blanket for them.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
problem fixed

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It bothers me more when someone plays wanna-be mod...

He's edited the post to credit WND... If you feel so strongly U2U the mods and let them judge... I could just as easily report you for off-topic posts.

If you for some reason want to refute this information then do that, with logical information, don't just say he shouldn't post it here.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I'm not up for this. I'll edit my first post as well. Thank you for providing the source – it's just really important that people be able to judge for themselves where information is coming from and know how old it is.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

Better diet and hygiene have done more to curb infectious disease than any other methods man has devised combined - and by a hundredfold.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
And attitudes towards disease itself---as in, looking at it as a physical process, with empirical causes, instead of as a punishment or something.

new topics

top topics

join