It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bodies strapped to seats on AA77, Pentagon?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
While searching for survivors, not one but two first responders from different companies spoke of passengers still strapped in airplane seats.

By page 8 of this thread, you admitted that you could not prove this, ThroatYogurt.

Are we going to go back to square one and meet together on page 46 of this thread with you claiming that it is true - without offering any proof?

Just give up and move on to your other threads. You know you can't prove it, you've failed to do so. It's pointless rehashing the same crap over and over unless you enjoy making deposits into my ATS Points fund.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
exponent, that is not proof of anything. It is a witness statement.

Witness statements, although unreliable, are evidence. I never claimed it was absolutely definitive proof, but they certainly did say these things.

You chastised SPreston on the 'Evidence of Explosions' thread when he posted a claim made by another person.
You have posted that people saw bodies strapped to airline seats. I challenged you to support that, with proof, in this thread and you've failed to do so. You can't defend your own post about bodies being found strapped to airline seats.

There's a difference between a positive claim made by another person, and a documented statement. Like I have said repeatedly, I know of no other aircraft incident where coroners reports / specific photos of deceased have ever been released in this manner and I cannot see what possible reason they would have to give this information to the public.

I agree that if you require a certain level of proof I cannot prove this to you, but your standards are far too strict and most plane crashes would not meet the level of proof you require.

I have no particular interest in satisfying your demands for specific evidence, I made the claim that two witnesses reported seeing bodies strapped into seats. We've clearly determined that they did in fact make those claims, and that there is no evidence contradicting them (other than the general case).

If you truly wish to argue that this means the eyewitness accounts are wrong and can't be trusted, then by that very same token you dismiss much of the conspiracy cases surrounding 911.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

TY you do not have any proof! Y don’t you leave it alone; you do not get to have the last word in every 911 thread.

You have no proof but hear say, and since “you” do not find hear say credible when the truthers use it as evidences, then it cannot be used for your side of the argument.

You have no proof time to move on TY.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
I made the claim that two witnesses reported seeing bodies strapped into seats. We've clearly determined that they did in fact make those claims, and that there is no evidence contradicting them (other than the general case).

Yes, you sure did make that claim and after 24 pages, there's been no proof to confirm it. It's nothing more than a speculative account from two people that can't be supported by any facts. You constantly type about facts in other threads, exponent. You know as well as I, that no-one has shown any facts to support this claim.

Does anyone feel like beating a dead horse? At least it was a great song by the Gunners back in the Illusion days...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

(Witness statements, although unreliable, are evidence. I never claimed it was absolutely definitive proof, but they certainly did say these things.)

Ya, well you remember that when the truth movement uses statements as their claims. Like witness, saw and heard explosion at the WTC, and witness said no airplane hit the Pentagon, and witness said they heard some one doing a count down over a first responder’s radio, just before WTC7 exploded. In addition, witness that said Chaney said the orders still stand, to stand down!

So if you do not except these witness then your witness are no good You can not have it both way!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

TY you do not have any proof! Y don’t you leave it alone; you do not get to have the last word in every 911 thread.

You have no proof but hear say, and since “you” do not find hear say credible when the truthers use it as evidences, then it cannot be used for your side of the argument.

You have no proof time to move on TY.

Dude... LEARN TO READ! I never SAID THERE WAS PROOF!!!! You are the one that stated for fact that two people were lying.

BACK IT UP WITH PROOF OR RETRACT IT!!!

I know you wont... you NEVER DO!

Your little cheer leading from the sidelines does nothing to support your fantasy.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

TY Stop YELLING we here you loud and clear thank you.

(I know you wont... you NEVER DO!)

Proof please!

(Your little cheer leading from the sidelines does nothing to support your fantasy.)

Does my cheer bother you, I am so sorry.

Now about my fantasy, please prove I have a fantasy?

No bodies where found in their airplane seats, that is a fantasy.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
Like I have said repeatedly, I know of no other aircraft incident where coroners reports / specific photos of deceased have ever been released in this manner

Aside from flight 800, I can not think of any airline incident that has been under such scrutiny from the public. Then again, I can't think of any other aircraft incident that propelled us into war, debt, and the loss of freedoms either.

and I cannot see what possible reason they would have to give this information to the public.

Here in the US we have something that is called The Freedom of Information Act or FOIA for sort. Under said act, we as US citizens, have the right to obtain this sort of information. Funny how a lot comes back with big black lines in it, eh? Freedom of information my foot.

I agree that if you require a certain level of proof I cannot prove this to you, but your standards are far too strict and most plane crashes would not meet the level of proof you require.

I would bet that if I asked for this type of proof about other plane crashes, I'd recieve it. Why not for the 9/11 planes?

If you truly wish to argue that this means the eyewitness accounts are wrong and can't be trusted, then by that very same token you dismiss much of the conspiracy cases surrounding 911.

Haven't we been saying this very same thing throughout this entire thread, only in reverse?

[edit on 10/29/2008 by Griff]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

So all evidence collected by investigators, and placed in court as evidence is all fake then? By God, they must have either been incredibly stupid investigators, or they got fooled by well made scrap from a junkyard.
So, what you are saying is the debris was just scrap junk from a junkyard, with random pieces of scrap, strewn haphazardly in and around the Pentagon right after the fireball, strewn about by people that had on cloaking devices, and were not seen, and every first responder that was in and around the Pentagon was tricked into believing those were 757 parts? WOW! Is this what you are insinuating? Because you cannot give an explanation to prove that any of the debris ISN'T from AA77, nor can you provide any proof that the debris was planted. And why didnt CIT ever interview any of the people that did in fact see first hand the Pentagon inside and out?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

So are the two first responders lying then? If so, please provide proof they are instead of using the ol' "There is no picture of it, so it does not exist," method.

One one side, we have two persons who were there, experienced the horror first hand, and reported seeing the bod(y/ies) strapped to chairs.
On the other we have "truthers" who are claiming they are lying based solely on not seeing a picture of it, therefore it does not exist and there were no bodies. Why? Because there is no picture.

So, please, provide us with proof, real proof, that they are lying and there were no bodies strapped in.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
Because you cannot give an explanation to prove that any of the debris ISN'T from AA77,

GenRadek, it's clear that you don't know much about the nature of proof.

If your assertion is that the alleged wreckage is from the alleged Flight AA77, then it is your duty to support that assertion with facts. Please provide the documented proof that shows the alleged wreckage was from the alleged Flight AA77.

You have not done this.

It is not a requirement for anyone to prove that the alleged wreckage is not from the alleged Flight AA77.

Perhaps a short course in logic and proof might help you understand why your argument is useless.

Originally posted by GenRadek
So, please, provide us with proof, real proof, that they are lying and there were no bodies strapped in.

Again, GenRadek, you show how you have no idea what it means to support a claim. It is not encumbent upon anyone to prove that there were no bodies found strapped to airline seats or that the witnesses were lying.

If you believe that the witnesses were telling the truth and that they saw what they saw, then please, provide us with facts that PROVE this.

We've gone 24 pages and no-one has been able to PROVE it with facts. ThroatYogurt has admitted that he can't find any facts to prove the claim.

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
I never SAID THERE WAS PROOF!!!!

Despite all of his handwaving, misdirection and defelctions, he's smart enough to know that he can't prove that the witnesses saw what they saw.

Once more, a short course in logic and proof should help you understand why your statements lack any logical coherency.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by tezzajw]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

You cannot have proof of passengers in their seats, until you can prove the aircraft, flight 77, crashed in to the Pentagon. Connect the dots.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
To stop the rants and merry-go-round accusations, it's probably better to close this thread. After page 8, it was pointless to continue. Especially when ThroatYogurt, on this very page, admitted that he has no proof.

No one was able to show any proof that there were bodies found strapped to airline seats.

Next time that someone uses this claim in an argument, refer them to this thread and save the hassle of rehashing it all over again.

For now, we can shelve it as another 9/11 'myth'.

Thanks for boosting my ATS Points after page 8, everyone...
It's been fun.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

posted by tezzajw
Especially when ThroatYogurt, on this very page, admitted that he has no proof.

No one was able to show any proof that there were bodies found strapped to airline seats.

For now, we can shelve it as another 9/11 'myth'.

Just another of the thousands of myths, red herrings, contradictions, illusions, strawman arguments, made for TV fairy tales, outright impossibilities, concocted scenarios, staged scripts, and self-inflicted delusions of the 9-11 military pysops mission against America.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
In an attempt to keep members from posting something they shouldn't and being penalized, this thread is closed.

If there is something that comes up that will add to the discussion, any member can send me a u2u, and consider re-opening the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join