It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and Mankind a Question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
well my main concern is what's in it for the aliens?

to see what i mean imagine dian fossey and the gorillas in the mist .
we are the gorillas the aliens the people.
sure sometimes you may get a kindly researcher fascinated by the apes but more often than not it's poachers,troops,rebels,hungry villagers etc.

I love that avatar that says abductions happen because we taste like cheeseburger.but it is a possibility

And what do we do if our first visitors are evolved cows or hyper chickens?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by the_grand_pooh-bah

I cannot argue against your hypothesis because in the end we really do not know and what we do know is from going on leaps of “faith” (yuck) in regard to what others say about extraterrestrial intentions.

The extraterrestrials themselves are very tight lipped on the subject of their existence let alone their intentions.

From reading about the “Chupa” killings of south America where hunters shining lights down into the forest floor from their tree vantage points sometimes seem to attract more than an animal and instead attract a small UFO that zaps them with a beam of light and kills them by draining them of blood of if they are lucky will leave them invalided for months. How much of this story is true I do not know but from the accounts I have read there seems to be much smoke and even some fire to these stories.
Then there are the world wide disappearances.

No one knows really how many people go missing a year never to be seen again but I can bet that the numbers are astronomical in the global senses and I wonder of that number never to be seen again are “taken”.

Considering that few countries keep accurate data on the disappeared I think it would be quite plausible that a huge number of people could be taken (for arguments sake) by extraterrestrials with a hankering for human flesh or fatal scientific research and this horror never be noticed by the authorities.

In the end we could go nuts with all manner of theories but one thing we can all agree on is that the numbers dying every year due to war, crime , mismanagement and human errors far surpasses the disappeared and going by this I have to hope that a disclosure if and when it comes will be something that will be looked back on by future generations as an event that set us free from the black hearted and elite created reality that we are born therefore we pay for the privilege in adulthood via taxes and an enforcement of adherence to laws we may or not agree with.

I have always hated paying taxes not because I am an anarchist at heart (even though I am) but because these taxes help pay for war and help to perpetrate the crime as I see it that a few doddering and dodgy old men and woman can directly influence my life by creating laws that in the end is geared for further clenching a fist around the shackles that bind us.
By paying these taxes I am complicit in warfare and the aims of damaged, soulless people like Gordon Brown and his ilk.

Freedom is not ours yet and sadly I do not think we have the means anymore to achieve it, the PTB have too much infrastructure now, everything is under their dominance and to act against it even taking to the streets means a baton to the head, CS gas down the throat and arrest out of hand.

It could even be true that we cannot achieve what me must because we have been infiltrated at the highest levels and we are enslaved not by our own corrupted people but by a highly manipulative extraterrestrial race that remains in the shadows. Anything is possible, I keep an open mind on everything and one day the truth will be known, that I have no doubt.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
well other explanations don't seem to pan out when i think about them.

1.natural resources?I'm sure metals,water and methane are all readily accessible without having to deal with us in the asteroid belt or farther out.

2.biological survey?that would take at MOST a couple hundred,get a male and female of each ethnic group plus extras for genetic diversity.

3.tactical?Our military wouldn't give a damn about the wildlife,theirs might but i doubt it.UNLESS they are rebels trying to keep the birds in the trees quiet...

4.art music and other media? very possible but doesn't require direct contact with us.

5.to advance us to WHATEVER density plane of existence or alternate universe or dimensions which may or may not exist?
why?I don't try to teach squirrels physics.never discussed maths with the fish.Never spent an evening trying to get a dolphin to love the earth.(they really dislike it,they prefer water)

Of course I hope the aliens show up and answer every question we could possibly have AND buy everyone ponies.
I'm just not holding my breath for it to happen.
I'd be happy just with the pony,they're delicious.
:-)

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Earth is a 'silent planet'. The current Oyarsa is 'bent' and originally acquired soveriegnty by seduction and deception and he was forcibly imprisoned inside the Moon's orbit after first destroying most of the life on Mars.

No universal inhabitants are allowed near Earth except a military class of Eldila especially equipt to engage the hostile conditions here.

If I were to meet an entity that claimed to be an 'alien from another world', I know that it would only be a representative of the bent Oyarsa because no other universal creature is permitted here and the military Eldila would not mascquerade as aliens.

So if I were to meet 'the leader of an advanced alien race' I would rebuke him in the name of Maleldil, Maleldil the Young and the Spirit of Maleldil.

However, I would not expect that the military Eldila would allow such a confrontation until 'the time', which may be quite soon.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Great points so far...

However if we us a very real example of our own human history we know that whenever a more advanced society comes into contact with a lesser one. The lesser of the two have collapsed.

The Earth being the lesser of the two in this scenario would in theory be headed for total collapse, in Religion, Social and economic values. We would come out of it eventually but one could only imagine the trials and tribulations before that comes to pass.

People think things are bad and unjust now one could only imagine the total chaos.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

The government wants you to know about aliens because they are in the process of staging an alien invasion, this started back when they staged the Roswell incident. They will stage an alien invasion to trick the population into a One World Government, One World Military Police Force, a Microchipped Population under complete mind-control and programming, and a Global Credit Currency System.

This is the New World Order being implemented as we speak and will be a global Nazi Germany and then some. Spread the word, there are no terrorists and this war on terror was created by the Illuminati secret government, 9/11 was orchestrated by them as well.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
After witnessing the worse side of man kind, I'd exterminate the whole race and all apes, gorillas, chimpaneze and other monkeys just to be sure that evolution doesn't create another human race.

Anyone that believes that mankind can be saved from themselves has never met my X-wife.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join