It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MJ-12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2002 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Anyone have any pics of the MJ-12 or anything pertaining to them? Besides the leaked MJ-12 manual.

posted on Jul, 25 2002 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I have come across a document relating to MJ-12...it reads as follows:

TOP SECRET
EYES ONLY
THE WHITE HOUSE
washington

September 24, 1947.

MEMORANDUM FOR THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

Dear Secretary Forrestal:
As per our recent conversation on this matter, you are hereby authorized to proceed with all due speed and caution upon your undertaking. Hereafter this matter shall be reerred to only as Operation Majestic Twelve.

It continues to be my feeling that any future considerations relative to the ultimate disposition of this matter should rest solely with the Office of the President following appropriate discussions with yourself, Dr. Bush and the Director of Central Intelligence.

Harry Truman

TOP SECRET
EYES ONLY

As for the authenticity of this document, I cannot verify that it is truly authentic. However, if it is, it may be more truth that the MJ-12 exists.
NOTE: The date the document was written is the same year that the Roswell Incident occured...

posted on Aug, 4 2002 @ 02:40 PM
link   
the president usually doesnt get clued in to such stuff, and the white house is hardly a secure place for memos.

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Back then the it was because nobody expected anything like that.

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 04:47 PM
link   
uuummmm... did you see the communication system in the 1950's?
they where rolling carpets that you put your papers on it, it may be VERY EASY to steal a document tha way...

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It is very naive to think that government secrets would be leaked out in documents. Do you evn think they would put it onto paper if it was top secret. Anybody can create a document and label it government top secret, that means nothing. Even if such a document was found in gov. archieves, that only means that the government has looked at a copy of it. If a falsified top secret document was floating around I would expect the government to obtain a copy of it for investigation. It is only logical.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by joebrown
It is very naive to think that government secrets would be leaked out in documents. Do you evn think they would put it onto paper if it was top secret. Anybody can create a document and label it government top secret, that means nothing. Even if such a document was found in gov. archieves, that only means that the government has looked at a copy of it. If a falsified top secret document was floating around I would expect the government to obtain a copy of it for investigation. It is only logical.

Everything that happens must be written down because they must have a record of everything that happens. Also why would they have false documents for. It just does not make sense. And yes the original documents were stolen. The reason I know this is because I know someone who had the original documents. but thats to bad i cannot tell u who it is. You may believe me or not but the MJ-12 papers are real. They are not a false copy.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
and you'll find what you're looking for...

www.majesticdocuments.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Everything that happens must be written down because they must have a record of everything that happens. Also why would they have false documents for. It just does not make sense.

fool. bring a lighter to your head to rid youself of the wool pulled so easily over it. everything to relieve suspiscion is written down, and that which would cause unease is edited or censored to be stable and not cause a compromise

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
did anybody notice that REX 84 and MAJESTIC 12 mean the same thing if you look deeper in the words?

let me explain:

REX means KING in latin; a king is majestic...
and 84? okay: 8 + 4 = 12

see????

any explanations?

top topics

join