It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Demons are on earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Proof that Demons are on earth

www.news9.com

ELDORADO, Okla. - -Roy and Gloria Solis recently moved into a home preparing for retirement. Now, they're preparing for a ghost investigation.

From day one, the couple experienced things that they couldn't explain. Gloria heard growling coming from her upstairs.

"The growling happened right away. Then when we started remodeling, doing things to the house, it started to get worse," Gloria said. "If we start doing something to the house, it seems like something gets mad at us."

Both Gloria and Roy feel unwelcomed in their own home.

"They want us out of this house," Roy said.

"I feel like there's a demon in here," Gloria said. "I feel like there's demons."

The Solis's contacted Christy Selfridge with Oklahoma Paranormal Research and Investigations. The activity within the house had escalated to the point of leaving physical markings on the homeowners.

"They had a fear prior to us coming in that it was something so bad, they were going to end up hurt," Selfridge said. "They woke up one morning and she had these symbols written on her face and forehead."

According to Selfridge, there was activity taking place within the home right before O.K.P.R.I. arrived the night of the investigation.

"When we got there, they were waiting for us in the yard. They had so many things going on, they couldn't even stay inside the house," Selfridge said. "They told us, ‘Here's the keys. Here's how you lock it up. We're out of here'."

The fear that Roy and Gloria is experiencing is real. They want to figure out what exactly is happening within their home before their experiences become permanent.

"We're staying at Altus a lot at my mother's house because we're really scared something bad is going to happen to us," Gloria said.

"This last episode we were both asleep," Roy said. "Next time we might not wake up."

Results and findings of this investigation will be reported in the coming weeks.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.news9.com

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I think its somewhat unheard of for a demon to haunt a home and leave its mark. Very interesting because most of the time its usually spirits of the previous life, poltergeists, or any other entity living within a place manifesting there, but not demons. Someone that lived there before must of done something there to unlock a door or gateway to allow a demon to come.

www.news9.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by b3r6a8d8

How is this "Proof?" This doesn't really sound substantially different than any other haunting story that is out there. To be honest, it sounds like a watered down version of the Amityville Horror.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Cool (well,not for the couple whose house it is) this one looks like an interesting case,I shall look forward to seeing it progress

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I saw on Bio one day on ghost investigation a "ghost" left their mark on the homeowner, they even filmed it in progress (with ghost investigators). It was pretty wicked.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Yeah I'll be right on the edge of my seat with this one...

"Ahh fayel thaat t'ere's deymons heyer!" said idiot #1.
"Dey drew ahhn hur fayce," idiot #2 confirmed.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I don't understand how people go on about Bigfoot, UFO's, critters, Rods, etc, and think that other (negative) entities do not exist. (demons/ghosts), etc. And i'm pretty sure there is ample credible proof of other entities in our world. I saw a video of a security camera at a gym that caught something moving, actually the most interesting video I have seen recently in terms of ghosts.etc.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

How is this "Proof?" This doesn't really sound substantially different than any other haunting story that is out there. To be honest, it sounds like a watered down version of the Amityville Horror.

I agree. I was expecting to see some cam footage that imaging experts had said 'could no way be faked!' or something.

If I woke up in the morning with symbols written on my face, I'd be thinking "divorce!" not "demons!".

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

So what do you think a demon is?

Also, this is not proof. Use that word sparingly

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Aw darn I just had to read this right before I go to bed.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

I don't doubt that this compelling and utterly convincing account is more than enough to give anyone nightmares of the terrible, face-drawing kind.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The existence of inhuman entities is well documented. It may not be well-documented as far as most of mainstream science but they aren't the ones doing the investigating in the first place so it really doesn't matter. The paranormal is not some side-show late night television program. It is very real. Many investigative groups out there give others a bad name.. Only because all of a sudden it seems "scientific" for some groups to do nothing but videotape themselves for hours on end (rather than what they are trying to catch), conducting "seances" with ouija boards and everything else making the field of paranormal investigation look more like some kind of back-ally witchcraft that doesn't really have a purpose other than to scare the bejeezus out of people that don't know what they're doing in the first place.

Now, All groups will "claim" that their investigative methods are "scientific" only because they want to be seen as credible and methodical. The reality is that there are probably only a few dozen groups that are VERY well organised, VERY scientific, and always approach the paranormal with the purpose of helping families, people and all the while "debunking" all that is humanly possible. If the methods are sound enough and the focus is on trying to find credible evidence while trying to debunk reported claims of activity, eventually the evidence will reveal itself.

A big problem with the paranormal is that the first thing most people think when they hear the word "paranormal" is what they remember from movies and television shows. The paranormal is much more subtle than people realize and finding hard video or audio evidence of paranormal activity is extremely rare. But alot of folks just think the paranormal means "dead people". That is not the case.. There are many different categories of activity that groups have consistently experienced since people have been researching and investigating paranormal activity.

I'll post more about inhuman activity later on because it is late.. But in short..
Inhuman activity is very consistent, very terrifying, and it always has a very specific motive it seems (to manipulate human emotions in order to split up the family unit). The entitiy COULD be trying to force the people out of their homes. The problem with that theory is many times these beings will "follow" the family to their new home anyway. If it really wanted the family out that bad, why would it follow them? The point is that the motive always seems to come back to manipulating human emotions like fear and anger in order to turn people against each other and, thus, split up the family. Why? There are many theories...

Some inhuman/demonic entities have been heard speaking a variety of different ancient human languages. What this means is unclear.. But many paranormal investigators believe that these entities are so very different in how they manifest themselves and are so much more powerful than anything else out there that they probably were never human.. Some people believe that these beings are so ancient and have been at this for so long that they simply learned human languages through the centuries. But noone really knows (obviously)..

The problem I have with the whole idea of demons is that we don't know that either.. We DO know that these are probably not human spirits. We also know that they can be extremely "evil". But confusing an evil being who only exists as energy with something from the bible is a VERY big link based on absolutely no proof whatsoever. People have, over the years, called these creatures demons, perhaps, for lack of a better word. If a devout Christian experienced one of these beings, they would likely call it a demon. But other religions all have their own forms of "demons" as well.. And linking consistent inhuman activity with any one religion just seems like a big assumption based on conjecture alone.

It is a very real phenomenon but it doesn't necessarily deserve to be called a "demon" because that implies A L O T that we simply don't know or understand at this point. Some call them "inhuman" (which we don't exactly know), some call them "demons" (which we don't know either). Both names are more or less misnomers since we simply don't know what we're dealing with here other than the characteristics of the being itself and how it manifests itself in our physical world.

-ChriS

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Some people call anything that is mysterious and 'evil' such as a spirit/ghost (If they exist, to which I have no honest clue) demons. Sure there are stories about ghosts and how their lost souls or such who havn't moved on... But sometimes peoples imaginations get the better of them.

As for "PROOF!", to me this is just a story that someone told the media, and its been printed. Sure I would love to know if ghosts exist, since it would in a way prove that their is an afterlife (To which I think is quite possible).

EDIT: Also its actually probably almost impossible to get video/camera evidence these days... Its just so EASY to doctor/fake etc the images or film. Look at the special effects in the movies these days, in them anything can, and usually does happen.

Personally I believe there must be spirits/entities around us, invisible to our senses... But personally until I actually witness (see, feel, touch, etc) them with my own senses its unfortunately on the 'hard to believe' side. (Maybe thats just media brainwashing for ya
)

[edit on 13-10-2008 by MereMugglePop]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
i personnaly do believe in souls lost and stuck on earth after their death,

but first of all they are not all badly intentionned, far from that. many pure one help out the true people everyday.

some are sick indeed but it's not that difficult to get rid of them, since they get their power from your fear of them, the negative energy your mind produces :

so don't be afraid, make the house a temple to give love to universe,

make it yours, put encense all over, candles, practice meditation...
fill it with positive energy and this lost souls will fade away in a winkle; or even better become your guardian angel.

it might sounds stupid, but it is not and it works 100%.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

If I woke up in the morning with symbols written on my face, I'd be thinking "divorce!" not "demons!".

LOL! Thanks, I needed that.

I was thinking there at least might be a pic - a video. Oh well.
So much for proof.

Though I have to admit I believe evil walks this world...

*Still chuckling at your remark*

...taps...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Can any one explain why America seems to get the most ghosts etc...I think it's because there are more gullible religous zealots in America than other countrys.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
i've experienced some amazing stuff
this is or was all human spirit, so just forget about this non-human entity fantasm that just make us forget our responsabilities to be, to live, explore and experiment the hidden powers of the soul; and that makes religion maintain their power on the mass with stupid beliefs that prevents to be to live, to explore etc...(demons... pfff)

i advise the sceptics to search for samadhi for example, the greatest example being swami yogananda as he made samadhi in the US, in front of an audience; then his dead body was monitored by an american doctor for weeks, leading to unbelievable observations (no decay whatsoever !)

there is a specific english terminolgy for that way of making the body die by just with the power of the mind, can't remember it just now but it is real.

and it is human

(samadhi is basically the action to leave the body and cut voluntarly the "wire" that links the soul to the body which results in immediate death of the body; it is a common accepted thing in india, since centuries, and the way the great spiritual master go)

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

I agree that there are probably "more gullible religious zealots in America" than elsewhere, but I think that ghosts and spirits are everywhere -- in every country and culture. Every country has its version of a shaman, spiritualist, priest or whatever to summon up their particular demons or helpful spirits.
Personally I believe that spirits are for the most part benign, and amenable to positive thinking and good vibes that you send out.
Just like relating to people or pets which the spirits may well have been once, just treat them right and they will probably do the same to you, not that they can do that much, but just maybe....

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Just a side note, I saw a taps vehicle at mcdonalds in Oklahoma City yesterday. I was amazed Ive never seen them in person. Guess they were doing some work around here.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Proof doesn't come from reading an article. It comes from experience.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join