It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Demons are on earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
sometimes demons will haunt us because thats what they do they will not leave areas that they think are theirs and you cannot do anything to make them go away

one was in my house once many years ago and it would not go away but used to scratch on the walls and move furniture around it had a kind of dark face and red eyes but it was so fast that you rarely saw it

a friend of mine once woke up and found large welts on her after the demon attacked.

so you see they are real and we need to be aware of them or they can get nasty towards people

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hmm... the symbols threw me off. The growling sounds like a werewolf that has made itself at home... sounds like a mad mommy actually. I've heard one of those and then got glared at by one, so yeah... don't tell me they aren't real.

I have proof of demons, because I have dealt with them for forever.

Hmm... yeah the symbols... Let me take a moment to ask my boyfriend about those. He needs more info on the symbols though. If we could get pics of the symbols, we would know more.

He says it could be demons or ghosts... or aliens, but I don't actually think he believes that one considering he put it could be me or you after that one lol... I'm placing my bet on demons or polturgeists.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I think these stories are tough ones because there is no way to disprove something the owners may very well believe.

On one hand, I am not religious and do not believe in afterlife or anything like that so i dont have weird unexplainable things happen to me.
On the other, a person who is a believer would say that i was not a threat to the demons because i am already damned.
But if demons are real, angels are real, if they are both real then god, heaven, the enemy and hell are all real. That fact basically takes away your "God given" free will and "faith" by giving you something tangible to believe in.

Its so complicated. ughhh.

But still if i heard growling in my ceiling i dont care whether its demons, ghosts or the bogeyman, I am getting the eff out of there. I dont want anything to get me.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by HollowPointPeace
I think these stories are tough ones because there is no way to disprove something the owners may very well believe.

Originally posted by HollowPointPeace
Its so complicated. ughhh.

But still if i heard growling in my ceiling i dont care whether its demons, ghosts or the bogeyman, I am getting the eff out of there. I dont want anything to get me.

The truth is that the stories can be "proven" or "disproven" in a way. The legit ghost hunting groups out there do what they do to actually help people. In cases where the level activity, in reality, is extremely high the claims of the homeowner (as far as what they have witnessed) are usually spot on. So when ghost hunting groups catch something that corresponds to what has been witnessed and experienced there before, it gives a whole new level of credibility to the claims of activity. So, IMO, the problem isn't whether or not the activity can be proven or disproven. The problem is that noone cares and it isn't as easy as proving or disproving something. It is much more complicated, as you also pointed out.

When the ghost-hunting groups are the ones actually having to try and help families in need like this, it proves that NOONE else out there is going to take them seriously and noone else out there is going to take the phenomenon seriously. Heck, not many people even take the ghost-hunters themselves seriously.. But to a desperate homeowner, it doesn't really matter whether or not mainstream science finds the paranormal a credible feild of study or not.

As far as debunking goes, the only way to really do it is to debunk individual claims themselves.. But in locations that are extremely active, you can never honestly know what is being caused by normal occurrences or paranormal influences. Even if some of the claims can be possibly debunked by loose doors and passing cars, there is still no way to know what actually happened in each instance unless you have people who can give you first-hand accounts. And even then you can never really have any level of certainty.. Debunking only goes as far as providing possibilities for each different claim of paranormal activity. It doesn't outright explain what was seen, heard, or experienced.

And there are also alot of human factors that come in to play as far as people believing what they are experiencing is paranormal. Drugs, mental illness, there are lots of possible reasons for people to claim having experienced paranormal activity when nothing of the sort is going on.

Even at locations with extremely active paranormal phenomenon, there is no way to completely disprove claims of activity.. There ARE things that could be discovered as to potentially explaining why something was experienced in one specific spot but that's about it. For that reason, debunking is the real, challenging headache of paranormal investigators. So, in reality, nothing can be completely disproven and the only way claims of activity can be "proven" is if that paranormal activity can be captured in some form whether it be video footage, thermal footage, IR photos/videos, audio clips, or any combination of those four. And to most people, that evidence doesn't prove anything because they don't honestly believe what they are seeing/hearing could possibly be real.

Even if evidence does come forth, most people probably don't care. The problem is not capturing very real evidence of very real paranormal phenomenon. The problem is that people simply don't take it seriously. And as long as there is, at the very least, some kind of potential explanation that is not paranormal as to why something was caught, people aren't going to take it very seriously. But what most people don't understand is how very rare it is to capture anything legitimate that is convincing in the first place. And when something amazing happens and is captured on film or something, people just don't believe it for whatever reason. Paranormal investigation is still in the dark ages (although it has been getting more attention lately).

-ChriS

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well I can tell you from personal experience that there are some very "negative" energies out there. I preffer not to call them demons because frankly I have yet to run into one that wasnt "alive" in a human form at one time or another.
It is true that alot of "hauntings" happen in older homes when the people start to remodel,change paint colors, wall paper etc. I pissed off one that was in my house by painting his old bedroom pink
We had a little talk about him being dead which ended up with him throwing a book and the paint brush at me. We then moved on to behave or move on to another dimension and well lets just say the room stayed pink!
What alot of people dont understand with this is that they ( the spirits) have to "draw energy" (feed) from their surroundings. Where as living people make their own...therefore what you "feed" is what you get.
I have been into paranormal study all my life because of certain gifts my parents told me to shut up about
Now that I am 37 and have 3 kids that are the same gifted wise (lack of a better explanation I hate being called gifted) I have become a very affluent person on the subject just because I dont want them to have to stumble through 1/2 their lives before they "get it".
We regularly go out here where we live and film spirits both positive and negative, we have even caught a dimesion shift 2 times on film now.( Our neighborhood used to be a colonial times trading post shanty town area. For people going north into orgeon etc. We are north of San Fransico) This time of year our neighborhood is hopping with plain as day spirits.We all got together and discussed it when we found out "why" we where so haunted and realised that in the winter months back then alot of people died. Therefore it is most likely why we can get such high res pics this time of year.The police have even stopped to watch, its awesome and quite humbling at the same time.There is so much we really dont know about where we are in our little corner in time.
Its not something to fear and until a person can understand that they are in control literally,they are bound to just get more of the same. period.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
So what do you think another couple of people affected by housing prices?
Because of the financial crisis?
And want to jack up the price of there home saying its special?
Try and sell it to some paranormal research group funded by some rich people?
Its happened before....
The fact that the OP puts PROOF in the topic is just absurd.
Its getting ridiculous on here people saying things are and are not a certain way yet its not proof its just opinions and stories and hearsay.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I believe Dodge came out with the Dodge Demon model in the 70's evidently wasn't very popular

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ats__fan039
I don't understand how people go on about Bigfoot, UFO's, critters, Rods, etc, and think that other (negative) entities do not exist. (demons/ghosts), etc. And i'm pretty sure there is ample credible proof of other entities in our world. I saw a video of a security camera at a gym that caught something moving, actually the most interesting video I have seen recently in terms of ghosts.etc.

Do you have a link to this video?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by librasleep

I think I know that video. I think I saw that on Fox news.com a while back. Dun remember, it was either fox or cnn. It was the wierd, blurry thing right?

While we're on the subject of talking about paranormal phenomenon captured on film though.. here are some of my all time fav's.

-ChriS

[edit on 21-10-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
i have recently began to question some of the strange goings on in this world, questions pop into my mind regarding why do loving parents suddenly starve and kill their children and why are we heading into more violent times is it true that we are simply desensitised due to tv and media coverage or are there greater powers at large pulling our strings and guiding us down darker paths. Maybe we are simply evil and maybe we are simply heading towards a bloody end or maybe just maybe we should question what or who is responsable for our decent into hell on earth.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
First of all I do believe in demons, the New Testament talks of Jesus casting demons out. Whether or not this story is true or false is not my call. Hopfully the investigation will turn up evidence either pro what the complaintant is claiming or unfounded.

If you know anything about Oklahoma the mineral rights (under the ground) can only be owned by the Native Americans that were forced to settle there during the Trail of Tears.

The State is broken up into Tribal Reservations, then Counties. It's a great State to live in rich in Native American history, which brings me to burial grounds. Some of the houses are probably constructed on burial grounds or in areas that hold some type of religious significance in that Tribal reservation area.

There are many stories of huntings, demon possessions in homes built near or on Native American Ceremonial grounds throughout the U.S. So I wouldn't be surprised if their story is true?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
From what was described in the post, I don't think this is a demon. Usually demonic haunting have specific signs, they usually latch onto to human targets more then material things like houses or objects. Sounds to me this might the signs of a poltergeist or a regular ghost haunting. Any construction done in the place might have just woken up the activity even more. I recommend doing some research on the place, figure out who or what is causing it, then maybe getting the placed blessed.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Blaster...

I wouldn't take any Ghost Hunter video too seriously.

I'm pretty sure they fake most of their material to increase ratings.

BUT, maybe they aren't dirty hoaxers...Can't trust anything you see on TV.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join