It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metatron's clarification of 14 october.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Originally posted by dgtempe
WHO IS METRATON???

Metatron is the one who is supposed to gave mankind Kabbalistic 22 Arcanum including Hebrew letters.

While I do not know whether the OP is BS or actual message from Metatron (how the hell should I know?) I'd be careful comdemning it as BS especially when you start your own prediction thread. It may sound like you would have an agenda

-v

[edit on 13-10-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I will make no conclusion to who's channeling are real, or of they are all wrong. Those jumping to conclusions and condemning each other are only wasted souls and energy.

Please deny ignorance. Those with a closed mind and feeling that they are more intelligent and feel their decisions are more valuable then the rest of us and bashing those with an open mind are only appear to the rest of us as a waste to our stimuli.

There is no excuse for a closed mind. Please use common sense.

Anyhow, this video found in another discussion seams to explain what will happen. That the 14th is still scheduled to happen as said, but if I am right; they will not come into actual contact until a further date. I will not make any claims to the authenticity of this video.

Click Here

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scarcer

Please deny ignorance. Those with a closed mind and feeling that they are more intelligent and feel their decisions are more valuable then the rest of us and bashing those with an open mind are only appear to the rest of us as a waste to our stimuli.

Are you saying that believing in any old tripe is 'more intelligent' as you put it?

ALSO

I'd image that the people that don't believe in this hoax wouldn't be bothered that 'you' consider them a waste of your stimuli - In fact I think they would wear it as a badge of honor. We aren't here for your sole amusement. How egotistical to even suggest as much!

There is no excuse for a closed mind. Please use common sense.

Perhaps you should practice what you preach? Your mind also appears to be closed to the very real possibility that you are wrong.

Just a suggestion...

the 14th is still scheduled to happen as said, but if I am right; they will not come into actual contact until a further date.

Having a bet each way or is your faith waining? It appears you are already making excuses in case your space brothers don't show.

Open minds are good things, but that does not entail believing in everything. Some common sense is still required. Tell me, when does an open mind cross the line into plain old gullibility?

It has been said before that an open mind can be like leaving the front door to your house unlocked. Though not always true, I feel it applies in this case.

IRM

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Are any of us capable of waiting and seeing before condemning anyone to being classed as lying, mistaken, or just plain off their heads?

Why does anyone feel the need to be the first to scream hoax? how can you call hoax on something that has not even happened yet? and I'm just talking about the date, OCTOBER 14th.

If you cant wait then you have lost all hope in your life, either that or your minds are closed to anything other than what is in your little personal Worlds.

Think about it for a second, we have people screaming that Blossom is a fake, she is wrong, its a ploy, Oh ! and BTW just in case she is right and it does turn up this GFL ship, then she is working with the NWO because it's project blue beam, WHAT?

What if she is right, does that mean that everyone who called her out or decided to be first to tell the World its all a fake, does that mean that they are the mistaken ones? are they willing to have done to them what they are doing to her?

My guess is these people will always have an excuse, no matter what happens.

As for my opinion, I like to think I'm open minded enough to consider everything to be possible, and if a huge GFL ship does appear, I very much doubt it would surprise me, already I'm expecting almost every forum to be overrun with people screaming fake, from Midnight on the 13th, every passing second will bring a new thread with titles like, GFL fails to arrive, we knew it, a ton of everything anyone can think of to get the statement across that they where right, we live in an I TOLD YOU SO WORLD.

I dont know about anyone else who is tired of this October 14th issue, unless I see a thread saying that the ship has arrived I wont be clicking on another October 14th thread on any website, I have already seen the mentality of the I know better squad, and it isn't about to get any better is it?

In fact I will go so far as to say, the speeches have already been prepared in word or some other intelligent speech writing software, does anyone have a speech ready for if it does happen for real?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Why does anyone feel the need to be the first to scream hoax? how can you call hoax on something that has not even happened yet?

Simple - because if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.... It is a duck!

IRM

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
In the great scheme of humanity or even alien influence its wonderful to say " love thy neighbour for he shall in turn love you" .. the aliens (in their supposed enlightned state of mind) need to realise that if they want us Humans to love each other more than we currently do then they need to show that :
A : we are not alone in the universe and
B: that they exist and that they are 'here' to help guide us.
We as a race can't be bothered either from being too lazy , greedy or brainwashed by teh governments of this world to not believe in them.
If they ( the aliens) want to truly help us onto a more enlightend path then they also have to give us a helping hand, the same way a parent holds their infants hands as they try to learn to walk. I have never seen anyone just leave their child ( as apparently we ARE their children) to crawl around and not learn to walk. It defeats the object of 'guiding' someone to a better lifepath.
So all you 'channellers' channel the other way and say to the aliens " how bout a hand up here?", give us something to aim for ".
Because if more people were to see that we are not alone, and that we are being waited for to 'ascend' then maybe we can throw off the shackles of our self appointed masters and then show them who really are the bosses . Thats Us, ourselves. If we are shown a way , as the aliens profess to be our teachers then we will learn at a pace that is best suited to us as individuals and not stunted by the greedy manipulative elitists who want to reamin in control of us.
So cut us some slack and show yourselves , give us a pointer, and let us follow you to the stars, either in spirit of on starships , we don't care , just tell us we're not alone, the more that see, the more that believe. the more that believe , the more we learn. the more we learn the further we'll go.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Well said DataWraith! Bravo Old Chap! However, your post did make me want to break into a chorus of:

"We are the world, We are the children",
"We are the ones who make a brighter day so lets start giving".

Oooops - Toooo Late - My Bad!

IRM

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by DataWraith

Well said DataWraith! Bravo Old Chap! However, your post did make me want to break into a chorus of:

"We are the world, We are the children",
"We are the ones who make a brighter day so lets start giving".

Oooops - Toooo Late - My Bad!

IRM

I was just getting my lighter out , but the gas has run out.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This topic is already being discussed here:
GFL spaceship to appear Oct. 14th

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join