It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

federation of light to appear in New zealand first not Usa

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
They're coming to punish me for not believing!Oh noes.Or to enlighten me and usurp Blossom.
But yea im pretty sure there is no place called alabama here or if there is it must be damned small and insignificant.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
You are all dangerously close to being on the list.Except for the OP who is nimber one on the List. I will referr you to this
thread once more. Repent for your ignorance at once or be humiliated, it is your choice!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Not the Southern Hemisphere. "The southern part of your hemisphere".

Now that's ambiguous.

Duly noted! Ambiguous Indeed!

One more line of witty repartee to conform to T&C!

IRM

[edit on 13/10/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Darn it, I'm going to be inside at work all day tomorrow. I sure hope there will be enough people out there armed with their hi-def video cameras to film this thing properly when it comes.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Cbass just because you have been chatted to by the mods you don't need to keep going on about it

With all the doom and gloom that goes on in this world it is nice to get a positive message for a change even if this is event dose not come to pass

love and light to all

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Must you ruin all GFL threads with your childish spam
I have never replied to a oct 14th thread but i have to say that the arogant linking to your ignorant thread is pissing me and alot of other people off
Please stop

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by duffster

With all the doom and gloom that goes on in this world it is nice to get a positive message for a change even if this is event dose not come to pass

So it's a positive event even if it's proven to be a hoax? Not exactly a logical perspective.

Translated:
"When there's so much doom & gloom, it's a positive change to be lied to and taken advantage of".

Nanoo Nanoo duffster!

IRM

[edit on 13/10/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
i predict this is a big hoax.. i didn't even think about they said the southern part of your hemisphere. So blossom lives in the southern hemisphere right? and they give the name Alabama. but the southern part of her hemisphere would be towards Antarctica so no one is going to see this thing, even if it did show up.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

"We give you the name of Alabama"

What they meant to say was "We give you the name of Ala"

They thought Ala was short for Alabama.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Midday Oct 14th , here in the UK and on ATS all day , and still no sign of the GFL ship.or any reports on the news.... HMMMmmm.
Maybe Blossom was wrong?

Or are the Governments supressing the arrival? Media blackout and all that?

maybe thats what the google map blackouts are for, covering up the arrival so Us mere ignorant , stupid sheeple don't realise and find out that we CAN be saved / enlightened by alien visitors..

My thoughts are two fold...
1 Blossom 's way off the mark and only in it for the money
2 They are here now but we're all being kept in the dark and as we can't see them then we'll laugh at those who have said "they'll come".

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Gah...

I really didn't want to post inside one of these October 14 threads...

But October 14 is almost over here in Australia. There's no space ship of light or whatever it was supposed to be.

Another silly date gone...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
It's already the 15th in NZ... and almost for Australia.

as mattguy404 said: "Another silly date gone..."

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Okay first off. I have high doubts this was true to begin with so don't harper me for my opinions.

But A: Blossom Goodchild was relaying the message to us, as was the other person (The guy, can't remember names). Therefore as much as "Your hemosphere) and "Your w/e" else there was is ambigious, they weren't being directed @ Blossom or the one guy, they were directed at us as humankind, via those 'channelers'.

It's still October 14th and it will still be October 14th in another 18hours and 50 minutes (California). So we cannot seriously discount the possibility. Just because it's almost about to hit the 15th in some Australian cities/providences soon, doesn't mean it's all falsified.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
v35.darkstarllc.com

Join our ventrilo discussion!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Well if she said NZ she is wrong because its now past midnight over there

I cant wait to say "I told you so" to those believers

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Well if she said NZ she is wrong because its now past midnight over there

I cant wait to say "I told you so" to those believers

She didn't... There was never a "Specific" location given at all.

The message relayed simply said "We give you the name of, Alabama" in regards to the location.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The ship will appear over antartica where it will be seen by the whole world...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This topic is already being discussed in another thread.

GFL spaceship to appear Oct. 14th

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join