It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Message Before Oct. 14th.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

cbass are you also going to do this the entire year of 2012?

Imagine the amount of threads, it will be 100 times more than this.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Oh damn...Phoenix is right, Good grief, they'll just pass this along and say the big show is on 2012, good lord we have to put up with this for another 3 more years...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Man, you know most good charlatans would have at least backed off their claims on the last day, and would say the Aliens felt that we are not ready..or something to that sort. To me this means this poor woman really needs psychiatric help. She really is hearing voices in her head, and not making it up.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I do this because I love,,,out of the goodness of my heart.
I promise you I have more time on my hands right now than "they" do.
I will continue to fight the good fight. I will drag you people kicking and screaming up the GDDAMN evolutionary ladder like it or not!!!!!
You will not be allowed to behave this way as long as cbass is a member!!!!!
Repent to cbass and you will be forgiven. Recant every positive thing you may have said about this charlatan. NOW!!!!
I am not kidding. THere is not much time left damn it.
I WILL find you. There is no corner dark enough to hide.
The end is nigh. Repent!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gateway
Man, you know most good charlatans would have at least backed off their claims on the last day, and would say the Aliens felt that we are not ready..or something to that sort. To me this means this poor woman really needs psychiatric help. She really is hearing voices in her head, and not making it up.

It really does seem more and more like she believes what she says, in the other thread I showed a video where I noticed that her eye movements suggest that she may be telling the truth.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Just a silly question...

Since when is it alright on ATS to quote an ENTIRE passage of work from another author without permission?

I was under the impression that you snip a short clip and point to the original?

Perhaps the rules changed while I was away in the 15th century for a week?

[edit on 13-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by cbass

cbass are you also going to do this the entire year of 2012?

Imagine the amount of threads, it will be 100 times more than this.

I never thought of that. How unsettling 2k12 will be with that in mind. I think the milk just curdled in my stomach....

I would also like to add, that the same familiar avatars will also be involved in a thread frenzy over 2k12 when the time draws close.

their actions are analog to repeatedly running head first into a brick wall expecting the wall to give away before their skull. Some people never learn as 2k12 will show

IRM

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Welcome back Zorgon. Hope you enjoyed the copious amounts of lager and wenches dancing around the fire after a day of bloody battle!

I'll sit back and watch a few of your volleys from the sidelines. This soldier is getting tired. Thankfully there's only one more day of "denying ignorance". I hope this doesn't become an annual event!

But then again... at least I'll know when to plan my holidays (like you have)!

IRM

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

How will Vince McMahon overcome the ratings of this new GFW?
I feel they are getting a free unfair "internet push" at their own debut

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass

I do this because I love,,,out of the goodness of my heart.
I promise you I have more time on my hands right now than "they" do.
I will continue to fight the good fight. I will drag you people kicking and screaming up the GDDAMN evolutionary ladder like it or not!!!!!
You will not be allowed to behave this way as long as cbass is a member!!!!!

Ha,ha,ha... You really think you are gonna make some kind of fame for yourself huh? Oh... don't mess with the "CBASS" he is gonna putcha in your place. Yeah, right.... I am not into the spiritual UFO thing, but I am also not into turkeys who think they are it.... Boy it is a matter of time till you get BANNED for conduct, and when it happens I will be the one laughing at your ignorance. Keep it up kid I amuse me.

And as for the believers... well you should have known this day was coming. ET and UFOs are probably real, but I doubt they contact anyone from this miserable piece of rock. They must be crazy to deal with IDIOTS like some in this board, who act all big and bad while typing naked and rubbing their nipples. If nothing happens, then I hope you guys learn your lesson and take the UFO field a little more seriously. This is not WWE fake wrestling, UFOs are real. But they remain that until we can find out the truth. Could they be alien? Well... I guess we will have to work harder to find out.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by The Coward]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
There will be no mercy!!!! I WILL hunt these people down damn it!!!
We could have a planet comprised of , like, 90% oxygen if it weren't for all of these people.
If you are going to breath cbass' oxygen then you will be made to account for your transgressions.

TO answer the question...YES I WILL be fighting the good fight in the weeks leading up to and following 2012.

DENY IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!!
NOT "EMBRACE IGNORANCE"

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Don't get me wrong Phoenix, I have seen something in the sky personally along with several family members, so I do believe in the existence of ETs visiting this planet. But why would they, given the number of other more credible people on this planet choose some regular ol' house-frau for their message, jeez, at lest talk to Greer, or Strieber and tell them you are coming, but this lady?

So yeah, I do believe her, she is hearing voices...but the poor woman should re-think were these voices are coming from. Back in my twenties one of my good friend's younger brother also heard voices, and he really believed in what they told him. The poor young man committed suicide not too long after his diagnosis.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Thanks for posting that Truther! I appreciate it. These things truly make people think... no matter how reluctant.

Definitely better than TV.

Annnnnd then the thread fills with some members creating their own predictions about how her channelled prediction is wrong and attacking the OP for sharing some info instead of just letting the 14'th come to light..... renewing all Blossom threads by complaining about all Blossom threads... starting other threads discounting Blossom threads... proving that many humans are too angry and hostile to even donate a few _days_ to believe in something other than their own egos... proving that it is wise for UFOs to not disclose themselves. Running around in circles with evolution.

One thing is for certain... humans need a rude awakening. We are killing this precious planet and its great inhabitants all the while proclaiming to be the most and only intelligent being in the entire universe. God what fools we are... will we ever allow ourselves the easing away of ego long enough to open our eyes so that we may see?

There is a lot to be learned from these "October 14'th" world wide web conversations of "universal" merit... and it's all inside oneself.

Blossom or not... there is always the blossoming of awareness awaiting us if we'll simply believe enough to recieve.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

Me Thinks Thou Dost Protest Too Much!

Can you not recognize Tongue In Cheek when you see it. Lighten up man. CBass is just providing some much needed levity for crying out loud!

How would you like it if the shoe was on the other foot and we were crying for your banning because we simply didn't 'get you'?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

It disheartens me that I do not have your approval/support.
If you are not for cbass you are against him. This is a time for us all to stick together, We have to do this together.
Cbass doesn't want fame or recognition, in fact, I would preferr someone else to do it. Would you like to step up to the plate...."Coward".

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

Uh yeah it is a bit worrying, I'm actually hoping it comes true for her sake! or that she's lying, because if she truly believes it and it doesn't come true, that's not good a good sign.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I guess you're emotionally involved in all this, which is why you feel those who don't agree with it should be banned

That's not how it works

Personally, I love cBass' posts

The only reason I can think of to explain why anyone would wish to see cbass banned would be because the wannabe-banner knows, underneath, that cbass is very probably correct ... and hates that. Hates that this nonsense about galactic cavalry will be proved to be nonsense in just a few hours.

Anyone who is genuinely pinning their hopes (for their future and their life generally) on galactic cavalry is in bad shape, and I feel sorry for them. Well, I'm trying to feel sorry for them ....

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

I agree with your entire post. EXCEPT ....the belief in the hopes that some beings will come to save us from ourselves; to me is nothing more than wishful thinking. It is WE who must change ourselves through personal responsibility. It is WE who have destroyed our financial system, not the Illuminati or reptilian race....It is WE who have lived beyond our means and borrowed, to the point of not being able to make our debts. It is our country our NEOCON leaders that we always seem to elect year after year that give us what we want more WELFARE, AND WARFARE.

NO...Any being that has evolved to the capacity to have mastered the ability of traveling beyond the speed of light, through countless generations of making mistakes among their own civilization and have probably realized this, and learned it on their own and have become wiser because of it. Therefore it can only be a lesson, that they themselves would want us to realize ON OUR OWN. Therefore I seriously discount stories of CREATURES from another universe here to TEACH us LOVE. This is something we will have to learn for ourselves, even though we may have more death and despair along the way...

Granted: They indeed are here...have been here...but have been observers...waiting till we are ready...and I don't think the 14th of October is the day we have changed our ways, and ready to be apart of the "Galactic Federation". No...I don't see us ready...at least not in my lifetime.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Step up to the plate and be "brave" like you cb,ass? Oh... No, go right ahead. I have not lasted this long in ATS for being an ignorant fool. Be my guess, amuse me. Show me how it's done here on ATS. Show everyone how to take care of those nice people who don't have your views on life. Show em' your intellect, and show em’ your strength. The greatest ATSer to hit the boards. Low and behold the mighty all powerful cbass, who never makes mistakes and believes no one but his mind. Whatever man....

Keep fighting the good fight. Yeah, you’re winning it. Your quest reminds me of the quest of the fast food employee who just became the employee of the month. I never knew a winner could be such a loser at the same time.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by The Coward]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

cbass agrees with gateway. Cbass believes that it is up to us to dig ourselves out of the mess we're in,one person at a time. Never underestimate how powerful one person is. The change you make in you heart/life WILL have ripple effects and can go a long way in changing the world we all live in. So sayith cbass!!! So sayith the flock????

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join