It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Message Before Oct. 14th.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Entire copy-and-paste from here removed.

Members must not copy entire pages from other sites into ATS. Please use a snippet and link.

This member has been warned for repeated violations.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Are you just pasting her propaganda as you don't appear to be making any comment of you own?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

So let me get this straight, you believe without question that aliens will arrive here on the 14th? And its all gonna be hunky dory?

Will you come on here on the 15th to explain why nothing appeared? Or will they only appear to the "believers"?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
hopefully the last communication ever.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
i bet there will be another message in few days ... :
"We couldn't reveal ourselfs as we saw you are not ready ...... We will reveal ourselfs in April 2009"
hahaha
...it's just my prediction about next "message" .

Who knows .... maybe they will come here to vote in US ..
or they heard that oil went down from 147$ to 80$* and comming for refill

[edit on 12-10-2008 by baburak]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Yeah so maybe when this whole thing will end up as another hoax (or should i say...fraud?) he/she will be able to say "I have nothing to do with all those things!I was just posting them so we could start a nice convertation!"

Let's look at the bright side though!So many saviors around in our days,there's no possibility that anything will go wrong!! *fake,forced smile* ---->

EDIT:To fix something.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Oceanborn]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
reply to post by Truther

So let me get this straight, you believe without question that aliens will arrive here on the 14th? And its all gonna be hunky dory?

Will you come on here on the 15th to explain why nothing appeared? Or will they only appear to the "believers"?

Im just posting the information, I didnt make the prediction Snip, Will i explain why nothing happend when the time comes? No i wont, cause its not my prediction!

You cant even post something without having this crap, I didnt even say i believed it, it could be possible but im not hell bent, im keeping an open mind, Snip

ATS General Discussion Etiquette - PLEASE READ

[edit on 12/10/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
You know what, it sounds to me like she is going to end up saying that only the "believers" can truly "see" them, and that they are up in the skies vibrating love to the faithful awaiting for the doubters to loose their "blindness", then "all" will see them.

I think many people are hoping for this and its clouding their vision and their ability to think straight. I think she really believes this, and it is sad to see people do this.

This brings so much ridicule to the real research in the subject, it really does.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Can we have this womans address and phone number so that we can abuse her when required? We have daily sightings on this planet so you are going to have to do something different on the 14th to convince anyone about your channelling. Why dont you bomb the white house or shower poor countries with gold bars or something? WE ALREADY HAVE UFO'S RIDING ABOUT IN OUR SKIES ON A DAILY BASIS....PLEASE REFER TO MUFON WEB SITE.....
Message for blossom: "Get a life and reimburse people their money". Even if UFO's are spotted on the 14th that would make the 14th just like any other day....if any alien civilization wants to help earth why dont they go to Iraq instead of the US? Maybe Blossom thinks that only the US counts...sounds very Yankee thinking and I doubt that aliens have the same deficiencies that US people have. In German my message can be translated to: "RAUSS"...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
can we get her to promise that this is her last message?

Make her cross her heart and hope to die,and stick a needle in her eye. It's the only way to be sure.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
What about air-traffic control and all those bothered passenger flights? Will they crash when 'the ship' appears out of thin air?

Funny, from this link:
"Some research into Blossom led me to believe she might just be very angry at SherLynn Black and used her inventions to get back at her for stealing lost bitch clientele or something. It is also possible that she is the target of remote high-technology thought message-beaming by the Cabal for purposes of disinformation and propaganda."

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Can you reply without getting all defensive and freaking out like a kid? All I asked was if you believed it thats all.

If you dont then why post all that crap and waste bandwidth? Have you not seen the amount of threads made because of this "non"event?

Jeesh I got half way through the tripe you posted before I nodded off anyway.

So tell us Snip why spout propaganda if you dont in some way support/believe this?

ATS General Discussion Etiquette - PLEASE READ

[edit on 12/10/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

For at heart, mankind is good, mankind is LOVE

You're kidding, right?

Mankind has nothing but a history of violence between themselves and to the environment, backed by religion and racial discrimination.

Look around the world today and all you will see is armed conflict, poverty, pollution, and general despair, even in the most "advanced" societies.

There are small pockets of peace and prosperity, but they are few and far between and the exception to the rule.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by zlots331]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

OK Truther, I called you out first so why attack another? Weird! Anyway, this is from the ATS T&C - sound familiar?

1h.) Spamming:
You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

If I'm correct (which I know I am) you created three (or more) separate threads dedicated to BC's Channellings! Essentially the one thing!

Here:
New message from Blossom Goodchild OCT 11TH
Is Blossom Goodchild Right about Oct 14th? Is This proof?

PLUS

I can't be completely sure but I've read in many posts previous on this board that the OP must contain some form of narrative from it's creator. Otherwise you've just used the thread as a Blossom Goodchild Billboard:

It is weird how you post this propaganda then take a step back - not totally committing yourself to it. In essence standing on the fence so you have your own excuse when it doesn't turn out. What do you think we are? Turkeys?

Man, if I sign my name to something, I go the whole way because I do my research first. I make sure the sources are trusted/reliable and the 'outcomes' are highly probable. If you wish to sign your name to the 'Ooga Booga' stuff, then stick by it - take responsibility. Don't take bets each way. That's non sporting and a bit fearful

Anyway if your going to attack someone - Attack Me!

IRM

[edit on 13/10/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Does anyone know if Goodchild or the GFOL are giving away free decoder rings or packets of kool aid? I'll pay. I'll pay with real, valuable, paper money, directly from the Federal Reserve.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

Yep they are, the Blossom Crazychild Action Figure comes with a "Magical Decoder Ring" and a 10% discount on her new book "Nanoo Nanoo Ka-Ching Ka-Ching".

IRM

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Allright, that's it. You are on my list damnit. I gave you a chance hereand you thumbed your nose at me. I order you to cease and desist with all talks of Blossom Gooseberry and the Intergalactic Wrestling Federation!!!!
Anything you say from here on out can and WILL be used against you in the court of cbass.
I WILL hunt you down on the 15th for this. I have no choice at this point!!You are forcing my hand here.
Help me Help YOU!!!
There is still time to repent to cbass. Take it all back NOW!!!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

We will not abort our mission under any circumstances. We have worked too hard and waited too long. It will be as plain as the nose on your face that we are who we say we are and yet some still will question.

Oh oh....looks like she really backed herself up into a corner now. HERE she claims they are not aborting their mission....

Oh boy...now she'll really have egg on her face NOW...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

B.S. The O.P. will have egg on her face if this d.....when this doesn't pan out!!!!!

These people will not be allowed to get away with believing in this crap,supporting it, giving it credence, talking favorably about it, considering the possibility of it, wondering about it, Hoping for it, Wishing for it, or even thinking about it!!! I WILL hunt them down for this behavior on the 15th.

Please for the love of God and everything that is holy, Repent now while there is still time. Repent to cbass and you will be forgiven.

IF you don't, you had better pray to the God of simple minded thread starters that this event does take place or I WILL find you!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Give'm hell cbass...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join