It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

youtube ufo video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I don't really have alot to say, but I found this video on youtube, thought others may enjoy it too. Good video with points of ref. Comentators lead up is a bit long, but once they get to the video, it's quite interesting. What do you guys think?? Hoax?? Blue beam?? dare I say .....real??

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Haiku]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
It struck me as possibly a human made UFO, so blue beam maybe. Now this is purely my speculation, but the design feels human, and I believe we have lot of secret craft that mimic UFO.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The lightpost is a good reference point, it never seems to stray that far away from it, like it is something stationary in the distance. My first impression was that it was a few emergency vehicles in the distance or on a hill. But, I don't think a few lights could easily mimic a recognizable shape the way it did. But you never know, I guess.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hey cool video
one that I haven't seen before this one is alot better quality version though;

Edit some previous threads on it too

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Steve B]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
This was taken by Rob Kritkausky in Minneapolis on August 19, 2004;
NOTE: it was actually taken in Phoenix, see free_spirit post below

The original footage can be downloaded here.

And this

is a daytime view of the area of the sighting:

www.jerrypippin.com...

Here's his personal website:
www.worldblend.net...
Discussed many times on ATS, here are some threads:

Convincing video... real or fake?

Battleship UFO

Giant battleship in the sky?

[edit on 13/10/2008 by internos]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Nice post internos
I was just wondering why there is no end to the footage? I found this longer version in one of the threads you posted.
www.worldblend.net...
But it still has no end we never see the UFO dissappear? I couldn't find Worldblend's answer anywhere in those posts, Do you remember why?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

Hi, steve

I don't recall to have ever seen the object moving away in any of the versions of this video i've watched: but the daytime shots seem to (partially) rule out the theory expressed by the general consensus (fires in the hill): unless the cameraman was in some elevated position, there is no way that it was fire in the hill: but i admit that i never made any investigation in order to find out wether a fire took place in Phoenix on on August 19, 2004.
We'd need someone from Phoenix, able to share also some local media reports

[edit on 13/10/2008 by internos]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
This was taken by Rob Kritkausky in Minneapolis on August 19, 2004;

Correction: The video was recorded in Phoenix, not Minneapolis. I quote:

The interview concerned the videotaping of this UFO (image, left) on August 19, 2004 near his home in Phoenix. We invite you to watch the video below, and then listen to the interview which follows.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Thanks free_spirit: do you know if some investigations were made in order to find out if fires took place in phoenix on that day?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
reply to post by free_spirit

Thanks free_spirit: do you know if some investigations were made in order to find out if fires took place in phoenix on that day?

Not to my knowledge and Rob Kritkausky was the one who sent me his video as soon
as he recorded the sighting since we were in contact each other on those days doing
a research on the Phoenix incidents, no fire was reported if I may recall.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by free_spirit]

[edit on 13-10-2008 by free_spirit]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
this looks to be like a very interesting case,

thank you intenos for the links provided ill be sure to check back and read them.

looks real to me.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This was discussed here last year. As was said above, the video from Phoenix, not Minneapolis. The commentator in the video started by talking about a Minneapolis incident, then started talking about the similarities to this Phoenix video.

I also remember in that thread from last year that there was a link to a news story about a fire on a hill near Phoenix that night (but the link doesn't work anymore).

I still think it could easily be a fire on a hill, especially considering the fact that it was there for 6 hours and nobody made a big deal out of it. I don't care how much "the government" tried to keep this quiet...after 6 hours SOMEONE would have got a better video of this if it really was a spacecraft, or there would have been THOUSANDS of eyewitnesses (there wasn't).

That daytime photo doesn't convince me because 1) that could be a different streetlight, or 2) as internos indicated above, the nighttime video could have been filmed from a higher vantage point.

A year later, I still see this as a fire and smoke.

anyway, here is the thread from last year:

[edit on 10/13/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Very good footage. Too bad its not sharper/better quality. But hey, ya cant have everything. OP, I would strongly recommend re-titling your thread. "youtube ufo video" is not going to get many hits. You're going to have to dig deep and be a little more creative than that. Great footage though. Very discussion worthy. Starred.

new topics

top topics

join