It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus and the coming Comets!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
[Edited on 123131p://3112u by panchovilla]

[Edited on 123131p://3112u by panchovilla]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
In Nostradamus' time, the Pope was still the most important and powerful man on earth, hence the quatrains concerning the papacy.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Here's a site for all of you that think something dramatic will happen to Earth around said tinme.

www.kolumbus.fi...

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

Originally posted by energy_wave

C9, Q83
The Sun in 20 degrees Taurus (May 1-10th)
There will be a great earthquake; the great theater full up
will be ruined. Darkness and trouble in the air, on the sky and land,
When the infidel calls upon God and the Saints.

that one actually checks out, as far as the sun entering taurus... when are the olympics?

The Olympic Torch was lit for the first global Olympic Torch Relay on March 25, but the official dates of the Olympic Games are August 13-29.

That sounds like a prediction for a terrorist attack to me. I don't know anything that will be happening at that time though.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Here is another one we have to worry about...

2003 YN17's orbital plane is roughly the same as the earth's, but its unusual path, compounded by a corkscrew-like track, means that sometimes it is ahead of us and sometimes it is behind.

dsc.discovery.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
These are just my thoughts, I am in no way a professional of any kind on any subject.
-----------------------------------------------
EARTH GRAZING METEOR SHOWER
DAY OF VENUS TRANSIT JUNE 8TH

www.spaceweather.com...
----------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Venus transit
science.nasa.gov...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There will appear towards the North
Not far from Cancer the bearded star:
Susa, Siena, Boeotia, Eretria,
The great one of Rome will die, the night over.

www.ips.gov.au...

[edit on 7-6-2004 by DrApollo]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Odd - I am not catholic but I dreamed just last night that the pope died. It started with seeing the white smoke from the chimney - at first I wasn't sure what it was, then I realized it was the vatican and they were announcing the selection of a new pope. I saw the new pope - he had a German or Austrian accent and he wore black.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I don't think anythings going to happen were just all a little parnoid cause something like this doesn't happen a lot...

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I live in Athens... which is close (70kms) to Evoia.....cmon guys.....i was planning to stay in city for Olympics....

Well
i guess u are all welcome here in Greece...for the Olympics...lol

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
That's plain paranoia. No offense intended.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Caesars wife. Need i say more?

You are foolish to think otherwise about paranoid thoughts. They lead you in directions your normal dilluted consciousness cannot.

Caesar died. Paranoia could have saved him.

Its all an illusion to the truth, which gravity bends and distorts from reality.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
----
Sorry, old thread, I ddin't see the other one open

[edit on 19-8-2004 by Deimos]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Century 5, Quatrain 98
At a latitude of forty-eight degrees
At the end of Cancer (July 22) there is a very great drought.
Fish in the sea, river and lake boiled hectic,
Bearn and Biggore (Southwestern France) in distress from fire in the sky.

ITER is a joint international research and development project that aims to demonstrate the scientific and technical feasibility of fusion power. The partners in the project - the ITER Parties - are the European Union (represented by EURATOM), Japan, the People´s Republic of China, India, the Republic of Korea, the Russian Federation and the USA. ITER will be constructed in Europe, at Cadarache in the South of France. (run away reaction will produce little radiation but will produce massive amount of heat - basicly a sun on the earth)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join