It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will McCain supporters riot is Obama wins- NOW THAT IS THE QUESTION!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kupoliveson
Please explain to me why this "up-standing" citizen was not arrested for publicly threatening a presidential candidate?

I have three words for you:

FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

You know, the same thing liberals claim everytime they spew their hateful bigoted remarks and death threats toward conservative politicians!

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I find this whole thing funny. A group fills out cards for homeless/poor whatever and the sky crashes due to 'fraud'.

Where you you mouth breathers when bush stole the election?
Where were you when the GOP was calling all registered democrats to report a date change on primaries?
Where were you in Ohio when the vote lines were re-routed to the GOP national headquarters while votes were being talied?
Where were you when the GOP decided to use a loophole on evictions to disqualify votes of those evicted?
Where is your out-rage over the vote fear mongering?

I would use the word 'hypocrit', that word has no meaning anymore, instead I will say "Typical NEOCON".

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by liberal liberal

So I take you where a former member that was banned.

I guess it wont be long until you get banned again.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidMirage

OK obviously you do not get freedom of speech you can not go and say you are going to kill someone, at a rally that is not what I would freedom of speech more of like screaming "fire" in a crowded movie theater! Tell me that if in 2004 someone at a kerry convention hollared "kill Bush" they would not be locked up in Cuba??? You can call him all the names you want to that is fine, you want to call him a "'n-word'", a "towel head", a "terrorist" then lose your mind, I would think a person like that is ignorant to say the least, but that is covered under the freedom of speech! If you do not like that don't listen! But to threaten to murder someone... NO that is not freedom of speech, that is a prelude to a capital offense!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I don't see too many between the age of 70 and 90 rioting. Since this is probably the mostly likely age group to support McCain.

No Jeb Bush in Florida this time around. So I'm feeling kinda good about this election.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I do not expect to witness the old religious seniors, wealthy business men and yuppies rioting. If there is a chance to collect on an insurance claim due to a simulated riot conduct, yes.

I actually will be surprised if McCain loses. The voting machine situation has not been resolved so it might well be used to assure a victory. This might incite a riot by those following the loser when they realize the truth.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidMirage

I hate to be the bearer of Constitutional understanding but you are so wrong on this it is embarrassing. Screaming "Obama is a jerk!" is Constitutionally protected. Screaming "I hate Obama" is Constitutionally protected. Yelling "Kill him" is NOT. That is incitement and making threats. The person screaming that could technically be arrested for terroristic threatening.

On topic: I have been saying this for a week among my friends that there will be violence this year on election day. I hope I am dead wrong but I have a feeling that McPalin's brown shirts... er, supporters will cause some trouble if the Diebold machines don't hand the election to the McPalin ticket.
And I don't see the Dems running amok in the streets causing chaos unless, God forbid, something happens to Obama. If something does... all hades will break loose though.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The biggest problem with this election is the fact that so many uninformed people are voting for Obama simply because he`s African-American!The greatest civil rights leader in history(Martin Luther King Jr.)warned about this: I dream of a day when a man will not be judged by the color of his skin,but by the content of his character. I think this statement works both ways and have serious doubts that King would have ever voted for Obama.Simply put,Obama has Marxist veiws and most of the policies he endorses are very un-American! To vote for a man without knowing if you even believe in what he stands for is foolish! To take money from people who work hard for what they have and give it to those who are too lazy to work for what they want is an unacceptable policy. This man will surely finish bankrupting our country if elected! Vote American/Vote McCain

PISSED OFF REPUCLICAN

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join