It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human breasts grown on...mice?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
First ears and now this! This exsperiment was held so "researchers [could] work out how cancer develops." There is no pictures of these mice, only the tissue. I just think this is kind of weird.

Lab mice have grown tissue more usually confined to a bra - lumps of human breast. The growths should help researchers work out how cancer develops.

Researchers commonly use genetically engineered mice to study cancer, but the animal disease differs slightly from the human one. So researchers have sought to transplant human breast tissue into mice to make a better model.

Click here for the rest of the story....

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
i think growing things on animals that doesnt naturaly happen is asking for an asortment of problems

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Boggles the mind doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Did you see the human ear grown on a mouse. It's sick.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
So does the mouse hear better?

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bios
So does the mouse hear better?

It's not a functional ear.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I didn't think so, I was just trying to find some humor in an otherwise disgusting image.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
i read about the mouse/boobs in the onion(!), but i didn't think it was true! thats actually extremely scary!

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Now there's something you don't see every day.

But then again, there's something you never wanted to see in the first place.

It appears that they're moving south on this human body parts to mice thingy...when they hit the navel I'm outta here because I just don't think I'll be able to recover from seeing a vulva-lated mouse.

[Edited on 3-25-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
As sick as it all sounds, the info that comes from this could end up saving a lot of lives some day. Animal rights activists are probably screaming, but how are we supposed to research this stuff? On humans?

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well, let 'em scream. I have had two boobs all my life and they haven't hurt me yet. I don't think the little critter's suffering that much.

[Edited on 3-25-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING

who fills a lab with pervertik scientists

o think the mouse with the ear was diskusting but this.,............

this is so #ed up............

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I think the only thing we should grow on anything should be organs and stuff because i dont really think a breast or a ear is'nt that necesary...

new topics

top topics

join