It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Troops Are Deployed on U.S. Streets Ready to Carry Out "Crowd Control"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Thousands of Troops Are Deployed on U.S. Streets Ready to Carry Out "Crowd Control"

www.infowars.com

Background: the First Brigade of the Third Infantry Division, three to four thousand soldiers, has been deployed in the United States as of October 1. Their stated mission is the form of crowd control they practiced in Iraq, subduing "unruly individuals," and the management of a national emergency. I am in Seattle and heard from the brother of one of the soldiers that they are engaged in exercises now. Amy Goodman reported that an Army spokesperson confirmed that they will have access to lethal and non lethal crowd control technologies and tanks.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
police state on the way for all you guys still beliving that the american government is innocent and would never kill and rape its own citizens trust me something big is on the way personally i respect the military but hate cops but when the S*** goes down i'm going to be ready to kill i i have to

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Old news.. and no one seen any troops yet.

Maybe they are hiding in dumpsters?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
*SNIP*
Hey . . .they're going to have problems . . . I don't have any food.

Seriously, though, can anyone provide pictures or other substantive evidence in this regard?

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/10/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
ATS should filter out sources from the sites like Infowars if it really wants to hold true to it's motto of "Deny Ignorance". Infowars is chock full of lies.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Yeah, good source.
There should be a "Breaking Spun News" forum where you can take a real situation and get it spinning like a top and then, when it's completely out of context and steeped in speculation, open it up for discussion.
This article would be stickied as an example.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

I have not seen one single soldier on the streets as the source
claims.......I guess I could count my neighbor who is a soldier...all be it a pudgy soldier....not sure who he would stop either as he was lost when all of ouer basements flooded during a recent storm. He required my assistance.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
it was just reposted on infowars.. if any of you would bother to read, it's from alternet.org..

but that's fine, it's always good to shoot your mouth off at something you have no idea about.

what I also find funny is that you guys seem to know everything!
Must be nice...

now, if only Americans would know to pay their bills.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
ATS should filter out sources from the sites like Infowars if it really wants to hold true to it's motto of "Deny Ignorance". Infowars is chock full of lies.
Care to point out some lies out for us? I will admit that Alex Jones is alittle over the top sometimes, but he has some very credible sources. Anyways, feel free to point out some these lies. By that standard ATS should filter itself because it's so full of lies.

www.militarytimes.com...

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Gigatronix]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pynner
it was just reposted on infowars.. if any of you would bother to read, it's from alternet.org..

but that's fine, it's always good to shoot your mouth off at something you have no idea about.

Must be nice...

Funny I am American and I have no debt and have perfect credit....and since your in the process of assuming we are all Americans and none of us AMERICANS! pay our bills "MR.Know it all" why don't you show us what we seem to not know what we are talking about. In other words your post is nothing more than meandering obtuse gibberish.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gigatronix

totally agree with you... starred!

and the author of the article "Naomi wolf" is a pretty decent writer.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Originally posted by pynner

Must be nice...

Funny I am American and I have no debt and have perfect credit....and since your in the process of assuming we are all Americans and none of us AMERICANS! pay our bills "MR.Know it all" why don't you show us what we seem to not know what we are talking about. In other words your post is nothing more than meandering obtuse gibberish.

sweet.. yeah, your an american hero!!

too bad your country borrows soo much money everyday just to stay afloat.. but your not a part of that of course... not at all..

I love how americans blame everyone else..

wake up

oh.. and as for the "show you" part... really? you need someone to point out whats wrong? I just assumed that someone like you posting on here would have a basic understanding of whats going on.... and since it seems like that's not the case, I will admit, im not the one to explain it all. though, even if someone did, im sure you would still blame someone else... or just not "get it" at all.

but way to go hero!

[edit on 9-10-2008 by pynner]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This morning here in St. Louis, a murder suspect was spotted, and he escaped during a police chase. All hell broke loose, with several swat teams called, police checkpoints during rush hour, several schools closed, ad nauseum. The suspect was caught, so I guess the troops must turn around and go back to their bases.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join