It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigation X

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
New series “Discovery Investigates” has officially changed its name to “Investigation X”. Our episode featuring the Kokomo sighting will premiere Monday, October 13th at 9 or 10pm on The Discovery Channel. Check your local listings for exact times.

Maybe it will be better than "UFO Hunters".

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The problem with UFO Hunters, UFO Files, Ghost Hunters, etc, is that they play games, go into commercials with teasers that make you think you are going to get something concrete, then you get the same old fluff. Why don't they do a real investigation, confront government officials, and try to get some real answers? I'm sick and tired of all this "reality" crap on TV that leads to nowhere.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The Stephenville Texas sightings will also be featured in this debut show on October 13. I'm looking forward to this and UFO Hunters Season 2.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
i'm on this show
kokomo is weird and the county and the government officials had that place and logansport on lock

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Tomarrow we will see if this new one is any good.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
sounds good.. with some luck some1 rips it and put it online so i can download it

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The show is on tonight at 9pm eastern time on the Discovery Channel. Check your TV guide for your time zone. I am really looking forward to the show tonight to see the illustration of what Officer X saw in Stephenville!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I thought it was a good show. I liked how they presented evidence and witness testimony without much debunking at all. The animation of what Officer X says he saw was jaw-dropping. I don't think it was a man made craft. Kudos to the Discovery Channel!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
The problem with UFO Hunters, UFO Files, Ghost Hunters, etc, is that they play games, go into commercials with teasers that make you think you are going to get something concrete, then you get the same old fluff. Why don't they do a real investigation, confront government officials, and try to get some real answers? I'm sick and tired of all this "reality" crap on TV that leads to nowhere.

Cause that's how you get shot!
Haha just kidding. Well maybe.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I thought they did an excellent job. As for the Kokomo part there were a lot of things they did not mention. But I did not know of the radar returns that showed several F16s and another object. Also the experiment on sonic boom from a disc shaped object was interesting. It was louder than that of F16. Although the boom was heard across a wide area oddly there were pockets that did not hear the boom.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I thought that they did an excellent job comparing the three incidents. I really had no idea of so many similarities. And just when I thought that the image expert guy was going to try his hardest to debunk things, he really didn't. I live in Indiana and, for one, am really glad that the Kokomo incident is finally getting the attention that it deserves. It's just too bad that some attention has been needlessly diverted this past week.

Rush

Hi BP

[edit on 14-10-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Decent show.

They needed different types of investigators, though. Fine to have an "aviation photographer" take a look at the pictures and video but I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that if an astronomer took a look at that Claudia gal's long-exposure picture they would tell you what planet that bright streak is.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
any idea if this will make it to the internet? i'd like to watch but i do not have television

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
the show was awesome! i had no idea it was coming on and i was just about to go to bed but i just happened to find it. the animations were professional, and the eye witnesses segments were to the point. no suspense building at all. i had no idea KOMONO was an event! i liked the sonic boom model tests.

time for ufo hunters to add to the pot.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Her name was Courtney not Claudia and it was obviously not a planet. Planets don't move by themselves.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Things I did not like..the one video on colored lights and people screaming was from Denver not Kokomo IN. It also was from Jan. The obvious flare video I think was from the following day after the incident. They neglected to mention the apparent crash site and numerous witnesses who claim unmarked SUVs trucks showed up and got something. They also did not include the transcript of 911 which clarrifies there were dozens of first responders out looking and how they directed one of the vehicles to switch to secure channel. But it was a start. There is at least one existing video I know of from that day which shows something burning.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Agreed BP. But I also think that they were primarily focusing on the similarites between the three. Heck, I've never heard of the Southwick incident. Maybe the UFO Hunters will go into more of those details. I am really nervous about how well they will cover it. I think that they need to be less dramatic and more focused. We shall see, huh?

Rush

top topics

join