It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top US Generals Reach Out To Russian General Staff To Avert Global War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

www.fourwinds10.com.

Reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that three of the United States Top Generals met with Defense Minister Anatoliy Serdyukov in Kazakhstan in a meeting chaired by US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice who stated that the Americans were not trying to ‘undermine’ Russia and urgently requesting Russian Military assistance to avert a Total Global War.

Secretary Rice, these reports say, told Minister Serdyukov during this meeting that the United States was under an ‘economic 9/11 attack’ engineered by British and Israeli hedge funds controlling over $60 Trillion of the Western World’s wealth and threatening to collapse the entire World’s financial and economic structure. The goal of these attacks, she continued explaining, was to avert the dismantling of Israel’s present borders to their pre-1967 war lines but which could only be accomplished by the total destruction of Iran, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt in a Total Global War.

Israel’s Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has echoed Secretary Rice’s warnings during an emergency meeting he held with Prime Minister Putin in pleading for Russia not to side with Iran and Syria by supplying them with advanced weapons to repel the expected Israeli Military invasions believed planned for within the month.

Prime Minister Olmert has further attempted to persuade his citizens that Israel must return to its pre-1967 borders or face total isolation and economic blockades over its growing system of apartheid towards the Palestinian peoples in a brutal system that also brought down the government of South Africa in the 1990’s.

Prime Minister Olmert’s warning to his people, however, has gone unheeded and his resignation was forced by the right-wing factions of his own party led by the former Mossad agent Tzipi Livni who is expected to replace him as the leader of the Jewish state.

Hamas leaders have also warned of these events going even further than Olmert by stating that the Jewish Lobby in America “controls the U.S. elections and defines the foreign policy of any new administration in a manner that allows it to retain control of the American government and economy.”

Russian Military Analysts report that the right-wing factions in Israel are increasingly bringing pressure upon Washington to allow it to start World War III, but the Americans are continuing to resist it by refusing to allow the Israelis to attack Iran, and as we can read:
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
may be some truth in this. it could never be reported in mainstream media. but that doesnt mean it hasnt happened....

there has to be a reason for this global meltdown, and if israel was to use her power on the states, it would be financial and supported by zionist media...

im finding it difficult to post this article as it says my comments arent long enough.......how ridiculous............................................................................................................................................ ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................

www.fourwinds10.com.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
sorcha faal, again ,oh no ........................

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I knew it, as soon as I read the post it was Sorcha Faal... bleh.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Oh another bs news post?
Seems to many of these made up idiotic posts.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Interestinggg]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I did hear on the mainstream news(I listen to all of them) can't remember which one but there was or is some sort of high level meeting involving the U.S. and Russia, that is a fact, the real agenda is probably a little harder to sort out.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
it kind of makes sense. obviously the economic meltdown was created for a reason. what that reason is, is anyones guess. this article suggests it is to further israels interests.......which is a credible position...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Some other lame articles by the same morons.

“Dirty, Filthy, Christians”: Treatise On The Most Dangerous Death Cult In Human History"
"Top US Generals Reach Out To Russian General Staff To Avert Global War"
"Top Area 51 ‘Stargate Commander’ Given Total Control Of $700 Billion US Bailout"
"Chinese Police Units Begin Entering US To Protect Assets"
"US Sends $800 Billion In New Amero Currency To China"
"US Homeowners Soon To Be Evicted By Chinese Police Under New Law"

What is wrong with these people?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Well it's not completely impossible...

Curiously the Israeli stock market has been closed since Monday, because they are on a religious holiday. Anyway they closed upward... nearly 5%...while the rest of the world fell in the toilet that day.

Looks like Capital is being diverted from the NYSE and other exchanges and being brought to the chosen people...

TEL-AV TASE-

Anyway, a compare and contrast should be done later when their market opens....

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
If there were some truth in this , it's credibility is totally undermined by Scorcha Faal's reportage.
IMHO

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The fact is that the French FM went to Israel recently and has PUBLICLY stated that Israel intends to strike Iran within the next 24 months. He said that Israel would "eat" Iran.

He, and Israel, were publicly pleading with Russia not to supply the s-300 which can engage in 100 aircraft over 127km away.

WOW- the really weird thing is last night this was all over google news - now I cant find it.....that is JUST SPOOKY...

It has been revised and now reads ---

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

"Secretary Rice, these reports say, told Minister Serdyukov during this meeting that the United States was under an ‘economic 9/11 attack’ engineered by British and Israeli hedge funds controlling over $60 Trillion of the Western World’s wealth and threatening to collapse the entire World’s financial and economic structure. The goal of these attacks, she continued explaining, was to avert the dismantling of Israel’s present borders to their pre-1967 war lines but which could only be accomplished by the total destruction of Iran, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt in a Total Global War."

I always hear people moan about sorcha fal, but fair enough, alot of it seems like crap, not to mention, this info has been flying around ATS and the web for ages, I found this weird as I was recently reading threads regarding this stuff, I'll link to have a look, have a look, it's interesting.

I found this one really interesting, goes on for a while, but it's it's pretty in depth to a degree, about the 'global elite' from their supposed roots, to their plans etc.:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And, on the '$65 trillion slush fund', or the 'Global Security Fund':

I am furious with myself, I was reading another thread on this not 2 days ago and I can't find it anywhere, I have tried numerous word searches, and it is annoying me, as it had good info, and all these seem to stem from Rense, where as, this one wasn't.

EMM

[edit on 9-10-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

[edit on 9-10-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
At best, this is propaganda with the hope that a meeting like this would occur.

In reality, Russian Generals were on their knees begging the Western World to keep oil prices over $100 a barrel so they would have money to spend on soldier payroll and new bullets for aging weapons. What new systems they have now, they can not afford the upkeep with their sagging economy.

To blame this financial collapse on Great Britain and Israel is the flag for falsehood when dealing with Russians. Besides, every country that has any monetary system is involved with the current crisis, not just these two specific countries.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This "news" web-site seems to be on the propaganda bandwagon. I have skimmed over a few paragraphs from other titles and thought these opinion papers are just insane. Here are a few titles:

"Why America should listen to Ahmadinejad "

"Corporate Gestapo-Gate Now Fully Operational as Bush-Clinton Crime Family Syndicate Declares Martial Law"

Tuesday October 7, 2008

United States of America – It can now be reported that because of the financial meltdown of the United States economy, the UN-elected Bushfraud, along with TREASONOUS Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, informed the U.S. Congress last week in a SECRET session that the United States of America's Constitution has been suspended and that 'martial law' is now in effect.

Clarification of Martial Law decree: This decree is for financial purposes giving Bushfraud and the conspiratorial [privately owned] Federal Reserve absolute authority over all financial transactions, including banking and wire transfers in and out of the United States.

The Martial Law decree at this time is being kept secret from the American People and will only become public at the time the criminal occupation government decides it is time to directly attack the American People.

That is why it is paramount for the American People to launch a preemptive strike against the outlaw treasonous occupation government that is now out of control.

Oh my, America is now under secret martial law. Have all your bank accounts been frozen yet?

Need I continue? This site is basically just people sending their opinions, which then turns into real evidence. Always think outside the box man. I'm Iraqi and I can't stand all that propaganda.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'm finding some of the response to this interesting. So, the current economic climate in America is nothing to do with greedy Big Business CEOs fleecing the little man - which undeniably happens the world over, not just America, but instead it's an intentional terrorist attack ("'economic 9/11 attack'") on America by British hedge funds?

What, did Rice ride to Russia at midnight on horseback or something? "The British are coming!*"

I know desperate mobs need scapegoats but really? How exactly is 'British' finance so isolated and separate from America's that it can orchestrate this? Isn't British finance teetering like everyone else's? Or did it pass-by some Americans that Britain had to nationalise a bank as early as 7 months ago? All those CEOs rolling around the floor naked in your money, I wonder what nationality it says on their passports? I wonder what flag they grew up pledging too? I wonder what their teeth look like? Don't forget, you can always tell a Brit by their teeth.

I love the idea that basically Condoleezza is basically saying 'it's not us, the government, that's in anyway responsible for the financial mess of America - despite the fact that American government sleep in the same bed as American Big Business**' - it's actually the fault of the British and the Israelis', and some people are buying it!

I'm seeing this as merely the next installment in how Americans are merely subjects beneath the beautifully polished boot of King George and how nothing is actually America's fault, because there's no America, it's all Britain. It's the Beastly British! They're responsible for your loss of freedoms and everything bad that's ever happened to you since Kindergarten. Not the good stuff, though, when America went to the Moon, that was American not Britain. Don't forget America had to save Britain's sorry behind in WWII, so America won that war not the British.

tl;dr - America = the good stuff, Britain = the bad stuff. Apparently.

* before some pedant tries to ridicule my lack of American history, yes, I know he didn't shout it.

** like practically every other major country in the world.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I knew when I read the headlines it was sorsha false.

When will people learn about this liar?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Interesting.

Posting a comment so that I can track this thread when I have more time.

Although I have to admit Ol' Sorcha carries No weight with regard to accuracy as a source;

The general gist of her story Does co-incide with information I've received earlier and from a separeate, private, source.

Who predicted that something like this report would be forthcoming back during the South Ossatia/Georgia conflict.

The bit about the TR3B is Not part of my info.

Could this article be some sort of coded message?

Mix truth with fantasy so all is disregarded by everyone, except those who are seeking certain keywords?

Mix the diamonds with the glass?

Need to go dig some more.

top topics

join