It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh...hey everyone, I told you so.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by matt the rat
I don't know if anyone has thought about it but here's my take on how our (US) currency will be changed out.
Resetting currency in the US will not be as hard as you think. As well, some foresee the need for a worldwide currency to further establish the demands of the NWO. All of the chip implants and other forms of digital identification will be useless until this scenario rolls out.

Say what you will, the world still basically depends on the stability of the dollar to keep things going 'round. That's why the starting point for this has to be the US. As usual, while we are good at exporting all of our chief technologies, we will also export the new currency standard around the world. How would this be done?

After an extended period of rapidly escalating inflation and worldwide devaluation of the dollar (all according to plan), there will be a catastrophic event (use your imagination) that basically takes out the Fed and renders it useless. This event will be significant and well thought out enough that it affects enough of the currency strongholds on the US, effectively making the dollar worthless. All banks will be closed as a result. The credit reporting agencies will be shut down in the process but their computers will be put to good use. Consumer credit ratings will not go away entirely. However, the consumer lending process will be based more on what you actually have.

In order for chaos to not ensue, the government will conveniently have a new currency system already in place and will have accounts established for you already. These accounts will have all of your prior balances which will reflect your assets prior to the "crash" reflected as "general credits/US". Use or trade with and coin or paper currency will be outlawed. The structure of these accounts will not only reflect monetary assets but will include all tangibles and intangibles such as real estate, vehicles, library, medical, work, insurance, licenses held, etc. Your wallet will go from being stuffed with plastic cards for every little thing to just holding business cards.
The only way you will be able to obtain access to these paperless, cashless credit-chit accounts is by biometric identification. This will whole roll out will require an implant, iris scan, DNA, etc. for individual establishment.
Identity theft in effect, will disappear almost entirely. Your local banking centers will be reopened to accommodate this.

That will be phase one. Phase two of the roll out will involve Europe, then Asia. Such a drastic scenario would eliminate illegal use of currency or black market trade. Any trade not using the the new credit system will be considered illegal and anyone caught will be imprisoned. (Good use for those various camps being built around the country/world...)

Of course, I could be wrong...

[edit on 6-1-2008 by matt the rat]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I hate to burst your bubble but most of us could have pulled all of that info off the web in five minutes or so.There have been endless amounts of people saying this same type of thing for years. It sucks that it seems to be a foregone conclusion with no hope of escape but I don't see much hope at this point. All I can say is God Help Us!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Umm. Ok. So what did you tell us?
I was still able to buy things with cash today, and all my bank accounts are still intact. I still have plastic cards in my wallet and no biometric chip in my arm...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I guess I am the lone person to congratulate you, Matt. (At least so far....)

Well done.

Ah. What do you see coming next?

Flagged and starred both threads.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

Thanks and cheers! The only reason that I reposted my original post was because of all of the talk on the MSM outlets regarding a call for a new world currency. As well, all of the world banks are crashing at breakneck speed.
I could be wrong of course. I hope so, anyway. It's just getting scarier as we move along.

For all of you naysayers, thanks for your comments, even if they are a bit snarky.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Sorry midnight, your logic us flawed, you sound like you do not have any basic understand of well, anything regarding religion or spirituality in general.

Does God care but is letting the world fall apart for man to prove his inability to create a society with out God involved?

Or does God really not care at all? Or is God a misunderstanding for something even deeper?

I completely leave out the option to say God doesn't exist. I refuse to defend that option for the lack of proof that God doesn't exist, vs the proof that God does in fact exist.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
hmmm so instead of continuing the first thread, you started this thread why? You still haven't shown any proof that your Theory has any merit

My bank accounts still worked today, i don't have a wallet full of business cards, well no more than i already had. and i don't have an implant and haven't had a DNA sample taken today. So i guess that just blew your theory all to hell sorry

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Dont want to sound rude or anything but i pretty much summed up those events aswell.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hey there Sparky, thanks for your interest in my post. I only re-posted my OP due the relevance of current happenings. I'm sure that you feel morally and intellectually superior to me (and perhaps others...?) but all I am posting is an observation. Gee, is that still allowed? Did I offend thee in some nano-important capacity?

Here is another quip form my original thread which may be helpful..

Originally posted by matt the rat
Resistor, you are thinking along the right lines.
Though, in order to pull off something on a scale so extreme it would provide cause to delete the monetary system as we know it, there would be a need for a larger than reality event. This event would have to have a national impact.
If they were to come out and one day say, "we're changing the way you deal with money" in a media release, it would leave things too wide open for Congressional investigations, rebellion, etc. They will need a nationally binding event (on par with 9/11 perhaps) to get the majority of the folks on board.

---------------------------
Well, talk about "national impact". Recent monetary crisis events have turned GLOBAL. As well, there's international talk about going "NWO" and switching to a global currency and global banking system.

thescotsman.scotsman.com...
(read the headline)

Governments around the world are bailing out banks and demanding controlling interest in them. Say good bye to the dollar.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
A reminder to remain on topic regarding the Original Post of this thread.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by md11forever

I don't necessarily think that the whole implanted chip thing may arise immediately out this. More than likely it will be business as usual, even after they "tell us" what the new global currency will be. We will still use ATM's and pay with our check and debit cards just like always.
Being that the majority of people (seems like) have their money in some sort of standardized banking institution, the change over will be pretty painless.
For the rest of us who keep millions of dollars (ha ha) stuffed in our mattresses, there will probably be some kind of exchange time line to report it and convert it over and deposit it within a mandatory "NWO" sanctified bank account.
Any future use of any former currency will probably carry punishable terms.
At this point, all humans will be tracked from cradle to grave. They have the computers to do it. They just need a world wide crisis to reasonably tie it all together.

I'm thinking that this could be pretty streamlined and painless since all of the worlds banking centers are tied together (or they are flipping the switches as we type).

As far as as chipping or "marking" us, I'm not really inclined to go out on a limb of speculation other that it will be deemed necessary at some point.
They will come up with reasons (laws) for the necessity of it.
When they do, many of the posters here on ATS and related sites may wind up in the FEMA camps for re-education (ok, reeeally going out on a limb here).

Ok, I'm a windbag. Cheers.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So let me ask you. Does that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?
We've all known this socioeconomic political mess was going south as fast as a day old taco bell burrito.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well great. So why don't you actually create your own post instead of sharing your snarkiness with others?
How special.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
I hate to burst your bubble but most of us could have pulled all of that info off the web in five minutes or so.There have been endless amounts of people saying this same type of thing for years. It sucks that it seems to be a foregone conclusion with no hope of escape but I don't see much hope at this point. All I can say is God Help Us!!!

It is a forgone conclusion and there is no hope of escape:

Revelations:

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yep all my accounts are active and doing well, cash is still accepted everywhere, even pocket change can still work the bubble gum machines.

Doesnt appear to be any different than it was yesterday.

I doubt they will take away our bubble gum machines!

Cheers!!!

[edit on 9-10-2008 by RFBurns]

top topics

join