It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OCT 14th, possible Timewave Zero correlation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I was sent a video on the 2012 timewave zero theory by the late Terence Mckenna and noticed that before he passed he had actually produced a timewave zero program. After finding a few sites that were trying to sell it I downloaded it from somewhere else, lucking in the program it says it should not be sold for profit. It turns out it was made in 98 or 99 and it only runs in dos. So I wasnt able to print, or copy, an image from the program. Turns out they made it before XP so those functions dont work. But I drew part of the graph I saw.

I put down a few dates right around where we are now. What I was really focused on was the OCT 14 prediction of a gigantic UFO appearing. As you can see the graph clearly spikes then. this was pretty dam exciting when i found it and it makes me wonder what if. even more. There is another spike on october 10th that seems pretty big. The graph ends on dec 21 2012 and this is just a portion of it. So the graph grows downwards and has spikes at shifting events.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by davidtheartist]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Now Im curious...great find and great addition to the subject. I plead the fifth, but definitely manifesting that it will happen, always open minded about these things Ja know. Personally, the timewave zero aspect of it, makes it all the more interesting. thank you for posting this.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The following is a screenshot of the original 1993 software. I've plotted the dates of 'change' in global emotion as October 7 and December 10. The entire graph represents July 7 - Dec. 17.

I've never put much stock into the Oct. 14 thing as there really isn't anything in the original software that points to a major shift in consciousness. There is a slight squiggle there, but nothing that points to contact.

The above image is quite zoomed out - I'll have a look later and zoom in to that particular day and see if there is anything noticeable.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
using one predictor (for lack of better word) as proof for another prediction is like is like asking 2 republicans to debate who they will vote for.

you can use one innacurate predictor to prove that another inaccurate predictor is correct. fairchild has played this "aliens are coming" game before. we have yet to see them.

after saying this i would like to add i am hoping to see somethign the 14th but the sources are very unrealiable. its gonna end up like the 7th.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Can anybody tell me what is this timewave thing and program please?thanks

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

The 7th was hyped as an event - Timewave Zero maps the progress of global consciousness...changes...shifts. It measured a shift in emotion and doesn't necessarily point only to catastrophic events. The points on the graph can be good or bad.

What's interesting is that the current crisis is plainly visible right there in black and white - it's that last huge peak on the graph. We're stil there at the top ready to roll down that big hill towards the next change - Dec. 10.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
How is this "proof" exactly?

This isn't too dissimilar from a betting man who 'follows form' claiming to have a good tip for a race next week and he has "proof" that a particular horse will win that race.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I think that we should wait to see on the 14th before we proclaim proof about anything!! I mean for real c'mon man.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by playguy

Well I wrote my opinion of it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the official description can be found here:

en.wikipedia.org...
au.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
yes, this is true, the title should probably read something like, OCT 14th, possible Timewave Zero correlation. nonetheless, interesting "coincidence"

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I renamed the topic because i agree it was too offbase. Hey Evasius I am new to ATS so i dont exactly know how to send private messages yet but I was wondering if you knew an easy way to screen capture in DOS for the timewave zero program. I want to study it more and its kinda hard to share it without screenshots.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

well like you said the proof is in the black and white.

spetmeber 11th is on the top and the line doesnt fall for what appears to be atleast a month. even though it wasnt a global event it still stayed up on what was definitely an emotioanl day for anyone in america.

timewave zero is the stupidest thing i heard. im not trying to be ignorant but seriously. some guy writes a book in 5000bc and we only in the last 10 years or so realize how it works.

and using it as proof is like i said useless.

if i had a prediction i would try to find proof for it too. why dont you start looking through nostradumas books to find his prediction for the 14th. (which is another thing i find stupid. nostradumas wrote in a secret language. who is doing this decoding? who the hell knows how to decode a secret language that was written in a language that has changed in the last 600 years.)

timewave zero is a pick and choose kind of thing. you can easily identify some days so you put them there but other days dont seem as significant so you dont put them on. wheres katrina on that graph? or the death of a pope that was definitely emotional. so please dont use timewave zero as proof unless you can point exactly where every single major event has happened not jsut 4 random ones that seem significant

no i wont fix my spelling

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
How is this "proof" exactly?

This isn't too dissimilar from a betting man who 'follows form' claiming to have a good tip for a race next week and he has "proof" that a particular horse will win that race.

crap thats a much better analogy then my republican one

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
My oh my,this is so interesting.Still,i think we're going way over our heads with this.Might be just a coincidence.

--

do you use real dos,or just the command line in normal windows?If you're in the command line,just press prtsc (look for it on your keyboard) and past in a drawing program.Paint is ok.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by playguy]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by playguy

Yea Im extremely familiar with that cause of my digital art background but it doesnt seems to want to work. it says that this sort of stuff doesnt work for xp or vista. so im kinda up in the air

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Death of the pope?Global?Everyone knew he(may god or whoever bless his soul) would die soon.It wasn't like a shock.9/11 was,much more felt worldwide to me,from what i saw and felt.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by playguy
Death of the pope?Global?Everyone knew he(may god or whoever bless his soul) would die soon.It wasn't like a shock.9/11 was,much more felt worldwide to me,from what i saw and felt.

okay w/e the popes not important. what is important is that the timewave didnt drop on 9/11. it dropped some time after 9/11. that is what im pointing out.

im sorry for saying the pope isnt important he jsut isnt important in this thread. god bless his soul and such.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
well,from what i reckon this if it is really an important issue,then it would stay on the timewave for more time.I think that,like when something happens to you as an individual that really affects you,it takes a while to get it out of your system,it works the same way with the colective system,our colective system.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by playguy
well,from what i reckon this if it is really an important issue,then it would stay on the timewave for more time.I think that,like when something happens to you as an individual that really affects you,it takes a while to get it out of your system,it works the same way with the colective system,our colective system.

so your saying that it took 1 month for people to feel 9/11's affects. im only using 9/11 as a example because that one affected me most seeing as how i live in new york and several friends lsot relatives that day.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Seems like bad things happen when it goes up?

Funny maybe that means if it keeps going down until 2012, it will actually be an amazing time.

Anyway I don't know...

[edit on 8-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join