It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Trumpets Endorsement From Figure Of Foundation That Established Ayers Board

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Actually I meant NVA North Vietnamese Army...my mistake VC is Vietcong.

Another mistake I made was assuming everything John McCain said about his war record is the truth. Take this for example.

Here is the Link.

PRISONER OR HONORED GUEST?

McCain’s 5½-year stay at the Hanoi Hilton (officially Hoa Loa Prison) has ever since been the subject of great controversy. He maintains that he was tortured and otherwise badly mistreated. One of many who disagree is Dennis Johnson, imprisoned at Hanoi and never given treatment for his broken leg. He reports that every time he saw McCain, who was generally kept segregated, the man was clean-shaven, dressed in fresh clothes, and appeared comfortable among North Vietnamese Army officers. He adds that he frequently heard McCain’s collaborative statements broadcast over the prison’s loud speakers.

On October 26, 1967, McCain’s A-4 Skyhawk was shot down over Hanoi. The fractures of 1 leg and both arms were reportedly due to his failure to tuck them in during ejection. According to U.S. News & World Report (May 14, 1973), McCain didn’t wait long before offering military information in return for medical care. While an extraordinary patient at Gi Lam Hospital, he was visited by a number of dignitaries, including, to quote McCain himself, General Vo Nguyen Giap, the national hero of Dienbienphu.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
[...North Viet cong.

I was just busting Leo's chops. I sort of figured he made a typo.

And your choices are North Vietnamese Army (NVA) or the Viet Cong (VC).

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
McCain has MANY shady "associations", aside from his very own Annenberg Challenge...

McCain's "Guilt by Associations"

Who really is McCain?

Oh he's the root of all evil as far as you're concerned so why bother discussing anything with you, BH. You're opinions are as pre-packaged and tarnished as cheap Wal-Mart flatware. No amount of evidence would ever convince you that Obama was a bad man, even if he admitted to acts of crime himself. You would give him a walk.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

What crimes? Even the FBI agrees that McCain's BS is just that, BS. If Ayers was really as bad as you say they would have arrested him. But they didn't. And also Palin's husband is a registered member of a terrorist group that declared war on America and is trying to destroy the Union as we speak. But you and your ilk always seem to ignore this fact. Palin even sent them a message telling them to keep up the good work. That's right, keep up the Civil War against America and rip that star off.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

1. Did anyone ever see McCain over Ayers house for coffee and election planning?

Did you?!?!?!? I don't recall that. I'm gonna call LIE and ask for a link. I don't believe that a honorable man like John Sidney McCain would be palling around with education board members.

2. Did John McCain receive 100 million dollars to go out into Chicago neighborhoods to incite children to defy authority?

WHAAAHUH?! My allowance was never that big! I wish I had elitist parents too! I was a punk kid and never got ANYTHING....I wish I knew rich guys who would give me money JUST to defy authority. That whole time I was doing it for FREE!

3. Did John McCain sit at numorous meetings with Ayers?

4. Did Ayers launch McCains political carreer?

If by carreer you mean career.....then the answer is: HE DIDN'T. They both sat on a educational policy board. Bill Ayres is a college professor....not a politician.

I need to go bang my head on something now......

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Grafilthy

Bang it on something soft ok? No need to hurt your brain over this kind of stupidity. McCain and the GOP has more ties to Ayers then Obama. After all it was Reagan's BFF who put Ayers on the board.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join