It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i see a spaceship!! does anyone live in brighton

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
there is a huge spaceship outside my window right now
my dog is barking like crazy
its black with a pulsating red light!!!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Then get a camera/phone and take a picture or better still get a video camera and tape it.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by elliotalien
there is a huge spaceship outside my window right now
my dog is barking like crazy
its black with a pulsating red light!!!!!

This coming from a guy who thought a building was a UFO. haha
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah for some reason I don't believe this claim either.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Is this that lying game we played as kids where we whisper something in the kid's ear who sits next to you and he whispers it on, etc. and see what the story ends up being at the end of the circle? I'll go...

There is a huge spaceship outside above my house, it's blocking out the sun and it zapped my dog!

Back on topic, as an ATS member you should know not to make extraordinary claims and not back it up with anything but your 'word.' If you're telling the slightest bit of truth, do what yeebsy suggested and get some evidence.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
We would like to see a picture or video.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
People plz dont even acknowledge this guy, this would be his third thread about seeing ufo's....his first he claimed was huge and covered the entire skyline....of course his camera was broken and everyone else in the UK must not have noticed the massive ufo out side.
Then his next thread last night pulled everyone in about a UFO behind a reporter on the news...and funny enough it was a picture of a building like....even funnier it was a generic set with generic pictures of many building lumped together.

This person is straving for attention, I suggest we dont bother giving him anymore.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well, congratulations on your find.
If I saw a spaceship outside my window, the LAST thing I am going to do is run to my computer and start a new thread on the spaceship outside.
Actually, why not go outside and knock on the door. They might let you in.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
are you in briton michigan?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
oh where is thor and his ban hammer when you need him.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
yeah BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This guy seriously needs a ban

Not a one liner

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well... I guess he could have said:

There is a huge dog outside my window right now
My UFO is barking like crazy...

Please... no more - the building was a sighting enough for me!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUMDUMONKEY
yeah BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i jumped the gun a little, he is safe as long as he post here on the gray area forum.

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
*Please stay On Topic*

Though a post in TGA may be 'out there', remember this is an area where we do not require overt proof, though outright hoaxing is not permitted.

Posting one-liners calling for banning do not add to ATS content.

The choice is yours, but let's either ignore or intelligently discuss the topic and maybe options for the OP to pursue. Each post has to stand on its own.

Thank you for your attention and happy posting.

-Badge01
Forum Moderator

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
elliotalien

I've met many people who would give their right arm to see a UFO, it sounds to me that you are that kind of person, although it seems you might be mistaking other objects, shadows, and even buildings, for what you seek.

May i suggest you think about what you really want, and then go and find it, think hard, buy some equipment, right now this equipment is becoming cheaper and cheaper because of the current financial crisis, even on eBay if you go and see, right now you can buy a decent camera for maybe £20, I bought a brilliant Minolta camera few weeks back for a little less than £50, when normally it would be well over £100 on the same site.

Gather a few friends, get them to get some equipment, even borrow some, then plan a trip out in the boonies away from people, and then have a good time and wait, patience will probably pay dividends.

When you have some time under your belt, a year or so, not long, consider investigating other peoples reports, join a local UFO group, lots of them about, make your dream come true, seriously it can be done without much effort at all.

You won't achieve much by misidentifying anything, it will get you banned in the end, and what is the point of that? another account and the same old thing to be banned again?

Honestly give it some thought, maybe one day it will be your evidence that makes the difference for everyone.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This was in the UFO section and has been moved to the gray. Someone needs to kick this a... h..e into touch.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I agree, I did say I jumped the gun.

OP can you describe the ship?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
(Snip)

(Please read Moderators notes above)

[edit on 8-10-2008 by asala]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
it was black