It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo on bbc news RIGHT NOW

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk... go there
i have chills up my spine just been watching bbc news its almost 4am here... seen a clear as day spaceship hovering outside the reporters window

ive taken a picture of it!!!!!!

[edit on 7-10-2008 by elliotalien]

ive taken 4 snapshots how do i upload them

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It wont let me view the media in my area. Can you give anymore details on what you saw and the reporters reactions to it?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
same here, its not available in my area.??????

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
heres one i snapped with hyper snap... u can clearly see on the left im trying to do the others hang on

img293.imageshack.us...

img377.imageshack.us...

img384.imageshack.us...

ps its a trial version of hyper snap so the image logo was in the middle, i included a snapshop of another one so you know i wasnt purposely trying to block anyone out

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
im not seeing anything in those pictures that you posted hopefully the other ones you post will have it, to bad its a live feed

unless the hypersnap stamp thing is covering the ufo

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Mondax]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mondax
im not seeing anything in those pictures that you posted hopefully the other ones you post will have it, to bad its a live feed

in two of the pics look at the window DIRECTLY BEHIND HIM THERES SPACESHIP WITH PORTHOLES

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
LOL!hahaha!

What a discovery! haha

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Lol. If this is legit, I want to see this video just to see the reporter reactions. Visitors are gettin' pretty friendly it seems. I don't see a UFO in any of your photos though. There is a building that kinda looks like a saucer shape.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by freakyty]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
ok, anytime i see a video shot through the window, claiming to be a U.F.O. immediately i will assume reflection. good try though.

i will give it a chance if you can come up with better.

peace

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
sorry but that is fake.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
isnt that the top of the building? like the CN tower in Toronto?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
oh well im not familiar with the landscape so is it the thing that looks like part of the building.

if it is then do you have other shots proving any movement

cause other than that its a building

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
fake? look at the time on the report... look at the time i posted it around a minute later
how the hell would i have had time to fake it!!!!! you tell me!!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Isn't that just the tower in the background?

Not a one liner.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
hang on, i dont know what im suposed to do is it posible to video a screen? ill do that if it comes back onto that reporter

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by elliotalien
fake? look at the time on the report... look at the time i posted it around a minute later

Looking at the time you started this thread it was about two minutes before the pics and you posted them about 10 minutes after.

Fake!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The set is indoors with no windows. I have been to a lot of sets and that is fake. It's just a picture in the background. Sorry nice try though.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It looks like part of the set.Is that even a window?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotty18

Originally posted by elliotalien

Looking at the time you started this thread it was about two minutes before the pics and you posted them about 10 minutes after.

Fake!

not true

all ive done is have bbc news which is free on the uk bbc website... seen that thing hovering outside the window
and used the only way i have of recording it immediatly was hyper snap, i uploaded the pics around 5 minutes after i took it.. im still watching hoping it comes back on

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
ROFL!!! dude did you ever stop to think it was one of those space needle type buildings wich just about every city has? It's funny because of how worked up he got

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join