It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo on bbc news RIGHT NOW

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
You know, I don't understand why people continue to post in here as if we haven't already figured it out... people should get in the habit of at least checking the LAST page of a thread to find out what those people are talking about so they can make a somewhat intelligent post.

and to recap... we know it is a building, the OP made this thread in error, not as a hoax or a joke, it was an accident, an honest accident, lots of people everyday make much more embarrassing mistakes and lapses in judgment are bound to happen on a conspiracy site.

None the less he is interested, showing an enthusiasm that other people should be envious of, at least he/she is making an effort and sharing his/her experience along the way, for years and years, people researching weird stuff were forced to do it by themselves, but now because of the internet we can all collaborate and get along, mistakes or no mistakes, we're here to learn and grow.

[edit on 10/9/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Well thank you very much!
Geez, I used to go there everyday and didn't even know the history.

So, back to topic.
What the OP is referring to is a ISO ( Identified Stationery Object)

I threw that just for fun!!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is weird. I don't doubt that looks like a tower, like the CN Tower here in Toronto, and not a UFO. I'm just wondering why the hell the BBC uses background composite pics of buildings in the US? Prob because they're reporting on the US. And what about the WTC7 building reported to have collapsed, while on their "live feed" it was still there?

Maybe they learned from that? Who the hell knows.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
lol! it's just the top of the building. It looks like the space needle in Seattle which is a rotating restaurant. Lol i can assure you it isn't a UFO.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
What a pointless post, dipstick. Thats why this site has no credibility morons like you

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join