It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the NWO will be finished? (chem-trails, bees, seed banks)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I listen to what the powers that be say and their attempts to re-write the truth suggest to me what they are really doing. I do not propose any evidence for the following theory, only that I wish for other people to hear it and to throw these ideas into the melting pot.

We have recently heard a lot about the massive reduction in numbers of bees. Also we have all heard the well known quote that if the bee disappeared from the earth we, 'man' would only have 4 years to live. I have been reading recently about chem-trails and many theories as to their purpose.

If we are to believe in the on-set of the NWO and I personally believe we are in an advanced stage of this then it begs the question. Why do they (the illuminati, brotherhood or whatever) not put in to place the utalitarian world state that we all fear? I believe because we (as the public) are too many and would make this impossible. If they able to eradicate the large majority of people on earth it would make the switchover far more simple. The next question is, how could we massively reduce the population of the earth without causing mass hysteria. Disease? Malnutrition?

I have read many things recently that suggests the western governments are preparing themselves for some huge disaster, building underground cities? Seed banks etc.

What could be a better way than the eradication of nature as we know? Once we are fewer and at our wits end they can put into place the slide to the NWO. We will allow them to create a world government and go along with anything they say. I could go on and on and there are many other contributing factors which I will not go into now.

Please let me know your thoughts.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'm with you on this.

When I heard about the seed bank in the arctic circle... I knew something was afoot. Clean seed tucked away, at such an expense - WHY?

And then I learned about the underground facilities. And I, too, saw this as you see it.

They must have a way of maintaining a viable bee population. Else the world would be very hard to reconstruct, seed or no seed.

Hold on, the ride is going to get a whole lot wilder.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Ok I see your point, if we were to eradicate bees altogether it would signal the end of nature full stop. This would mean that any potential recovery for society would be impossible? I dont know.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

I suspect they plan to wipe most of us out, take a few chipped and mind-controlled slaves with them underground, wait it out a while (they have vast facilities underground) and when the surface clears up enough, they will bring out their clean seed, living critters (rather like the ark, eh?) and replenish the surface, leading the slaves out to the Garden, and evermore keeping them controlled, enslaved, and for sure - their numbers down.

(Georgia Guidestones.)

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

WOW

Thanks for the tip off, those stones are amazing. I see the names of someone who is arguably a member of the illuminati on the wiki page.

It seems to me that this either an elaborate joke or following the mason's (brotherhood) need to show off their movements, a symbol of things to come. It is certainly very scary. I think that a lot of research could be done into this and a lot probably has been. Somebody must know something.

The one thing that really bugs me and really the reason that I wrote the original post. If we are to believe the stones and other signs of this type, how are they to implement it, bearing in mind the power of the human mass at present. Sure most people are apathetic at the moment but any overt attempt to cull the human race would be met by massive opposition.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

Here's a list of possible ways:

1. Pandemic of a deadly weaponized virus

2. Nuclear holocaust (blamed on "terrorists")

3. HAARP-induced earthquakes/severe weather

Those are the big three. I am sure others can add to this list.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

If you sit back and look at whats happening right now, and what could possably happen soon, its not too hard to figure out.
As the now famous Reinhart said:

Follow big money.

1. Get the public in debt by "easy morgages"
2. Get the public addicted to fossil fuels
3. Get the public addicted to drugs to prolong terminal illnesses (Videx for HIV)
4. Create laws to take away rights
5. Make a crisis and a solution to make more laws (www.govtrack.us...)
6. Claim all herbal remedies have "no effect" and "life threating side effects"
and claim abnormal reactions are "diseases" and only synthetic drugs, impossible to make for the average person are the only treatment.
7.Give public time to adjust to current lifestyle and completely disconnect them from natural life in nature
8. Sit aside assets,food and shelter for "important" individuals with political power
9. Carefully work the paper behind the scenes to throw the markets into shambles while the media shout things like "Tomorrows gas will be $8 per gallon" to further cause havok
10. Use scare tactics to have the public unknowingly play right into the Government's hands.
11. Pull the military out of foreign nations to US soil to control the rioting crowds
Back to step #4
12. Food supply begins to lessen,jobs are hard to come by or non-existant
Back to step 4 & 5, skip to 12

Anyones guess after this..

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Snift

Excellent summation. Add "Declare a War on (some people who use some - unpatentable) Drugs, use the Black Market that creates to make money for Black Ops, arrest people and jail them - making money for the buddies in the Prison Industrial Complex while adding to the slave labor force"...

And I think you have the whole.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good post, Im interested in the comments regarding a deadly pandemic due to this post already on ATs. If the Anthrax dont get us, maybe their cure will and they are now immune to prosecution if the cure is worse and kills more people.

The white rabbit gets bigger as the days go by.

Flagged

[edit on 9-10-2008 by captiva]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

These globalist may be in for the biggest surprise of their lives when and IF they surface from their underground facilities.

Accordingly, several eclectic authors claim that a major, world-changing event will take place in 2012:

www.armageddononline.org... (scroll way down)
* The 1995 book The Mayan Prophecies linked the Maya calendar with long-period sunspot cycles.
* The book 2012:Mayan Year of Destiny claims the Maya may have been instructed in their wisdom by discarnate entities from Orion and the Pleiades. Contact was maintained through shamanic rituals conducted in accordance with the movements of planets and stars.
* The 1997 book The Bible Code claims that, according to certain algorithms of the Bible code, a meteor, asteroid or comet will collide with the Earth.
* The book The Nostradamus Code speaks of a series of natural disasters caused by a comet (possibly as above) which will allow the third anti-christ to disperse his troops around the globe under the guise of aid in preperation for a nuclear war.
* The book The Orion Prophecy claims that the Earth's magnetic field will reverse.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I think I know how they will do it.
The public is being acclimated to chemtrails and there are massive disinfo programs debunking them.

This site is a good example of that. contrailscience.com...

The avian flu has been engineered video.google.com...#

and they have perfected the delivery system www.youtube.com...

edit to add

[edit on 24-11-2008 by marsha law]

top topics

join