It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 7, did I miss it?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm browsing through the site trying to digest all the negative feelings that I get while reading through the site. I've been interested in the predictions of the Web Bot and TimeWave and I think this might be what is going to cause all the panic and disruption around the two particular dates of Oct. 10th and October 24th..

CD Auction Timeline

Coincidentally and very frightening is the fact that Lehman's Bros. CD's will be auctioned off on October 10th.

Then, to make things worse. Wamu. WAMU! Will have their CD's auctioned off and we will know how much debt we're actually in.

This is scary. =(

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mean Red Spider

Apparently you forgot to look at your annual 401k figures as I did yesterday.

If yours looked anything like one of mine it truly was a personal financial Pearl Harbour!

No more whistling Dixie.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

It may have been said but the US is sighning the deal into law with India as per the sale of Nukes into the very peoples who inspired the following..

“ We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried. Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty, and to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.' I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.'[48]

And why not?

It deems this may be part of some very old Indian history.

The one thing that bothers me about the above is that so very few alive at the time knew the power of what was unleashed.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
reply to post by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole

That animal in your avatar looks like Yoda. Is that a real animal?

It looks too human to be an actual animal.

King brought up some good points qabout why today MAY have been significant. I suspect that something to precipitate a global catastrophe of some kind would be triggered without much fanfare. We'd probably only witness the after effects, especially with this crap media and all the secrecy behind events of the world.

It doesn't have to be a giant terror attack. It can be a silent deal in a tiny room between two corrupt world leaders.

"That animal in your avatar looks like Yoda. Is that a real animal?

It looks too human to be an actual animal."

quote]Originally posted by dunwichwitch
reply to post by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole

Reply to dunwichwitch

, It a Gremlin, ha,ha Looks like a tarsier but i aint too sure,

[edit on 8-10-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Considering the stock markets around the planet collapsed this week, I would have to say the web bot was on the money. Certainly this has been in the works for awhile now, but calling the date this accurately is doing pretty darn good. It will be really spooking if another major calamity hits us again next week. In addition, the events of this last week most likely will most likely affect us for the next year, but I would think longer, not shorter.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The web bod said that something bad WOULD BEGIN on the 7th. So as the world continues to tumble end over end, we'll have to see what new calamities were quietly set in motion on the 7th.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ptownb
Coincidentally and very frightening is the fact that Lehman's Bros. CD's will be auctioned off on October 10th.

Then, to make things worse. Wamu. WAMU! Will have their CD's auctioned off and we will know how much debt we're actually in.

You should have known how much for quite a while:
www.cia.gov...
(do check what's at the bottom of the list here)

Did you really in your wildest dreams think this would just be fixed?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Slagroom

wow, nice post. I can't believe we are way down there. China is number 1.

So does this show we are poor??? lol

also to the post above talking about the web bot ... I have to lol at you. I seriously don't think a web bot can predict the future it's not right all the time. You have better odds prediction the future by reading what's here on ATS and then doing your own research.

the web bot only use stat math to make probabilities. So in order words it searches the web for words that come up frequently and has a high count on the internet it then uses a algorithm to attach the strings together to form a headline and date.

it would then run statistic math to figure out the odds of this is going to happen if the odds are high enough to what the programmer has programmed then it would state this prediction on this date.

Now this oct,7 stuff has been floating around since june. I would say it's possible the web bot pick this up and made the prediction.

this is what the web bot does. So seeing more post about this web bot makes me lol because I already said this and yet people are still mindless and would rather listen to a computer bot then their fellow human.

The web bot predicted a economic problem which starts on oct 7th and then goes into full swing sometime in February. There are hints online of a possible great depression by Febuary.

This is all nothing but speculation. So don't believe this web bot is on a 100$ mark use it as a tool. It is 100% correct on what most people are thinking online meaning what they fear or think might happen since the web bots source is basically us.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join