It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 7, did I miss it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ll__raine__ll

The keyword in your post was 'implication.' Have you seen the future? If so have you then weighed what you observed against those following 9/11? I haven't seen the future, I can only see the graph that represents it. That's what the web-bot guys see. If they give any specifics, then they're guessing.

The implications they refer to are future points only plotted on a graph. They don't exist yet. Things happening now bring about the change. They could very well be greater than 9/11, however I'm not a soothsayer. I don't do specifics.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

That is until around December 10 - why consciousness then changes direction again is anyone's guess.

I think this is a meaningless graph, what I interpret from this graph is that on Dec. 10, we all collectively will:

1) All have our jobs back, therefore its hunky Dorry, hence an upward swing in this "collective consciousness". (Good times are hear again)

2) We have all realized that things SUCK hence now a collective feeling of, "it sucks" hence shrug our collective shoulders, and acquiescence to our state of suckiness.

3) No more collective consciousnesses, man has been wiped off the earth.

None of these sound plausible. What's your interpretation of that graph?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

My interpretation is as good as yours.

Something special about 'my graph' however is that the program was created in 1993. All these special points along our current timeline were plotted then by the guy that created the software. Timewave zero is set - it doesn't change. The web-bot guys are just tuning into this whole timewave thing.

I can't change 'my graph.' According to Terence McKenna (it's creator), this graph was mapped out long ago. It is counting down to what could possibly be similar to your third option.

Also, why on earth would the above events have been plotted so long ago? Just so you know we're now sitting atop that last huge peak, the one marked with purple. It's all been mapped out in black & white. I'm not changing anything, I can't.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
reply to post by ll__raine__ll

The keyword in your post was 'implication.' Have you seen the future? If so have you then weighed what you observed against those following 9/11? I haven't seen the future, I can only see the graph that represents it. That's what the web-bot guys see. If they give any specifics, then they're guessing.

The implications they refer to are future points only plotted on a graph. They don't exist yet. Things happening now bring about the change. They could very well be greater than 9/11, however I'm not a soothsayer. I don't do specifics.

nope i haven't seen the future but there-in lies your operative statement. unlike the web botters i don't pretend to portend future events.

the bottom line for me is ... these guys weren't vague enough in their predictions for October 7 to now be back-tracking like they are. conclusion? they're not as onto it is they claim to be.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Now - I'm going to say something quiiiiite controversial - but here goes. It seems o me that some posters on this site are almost dissapointed that nothing 'Hollywood Catastrophic' has happened (at least, in a way that affects them. Catastrophic events happen everyday for certain individuals in war-torn countries etc everyday, indeed even today, someone is going to discover that they - or someone they love - has cancer, AIDS or something equallt tragic. This would cause the bottom to fall ou.t of THEIR world, amounting to a catastrophic event)

Anyway, my point is, why when I read some posts do I get this distinct feeling of dissapointment from some posters? My only answer is this - that people feel so unhapy, so out of control, so desperate for answers that they will cling to ANY thing which will help them make some sense of life. The point is, life is chaotic, it is randon. Good and evil exist because in a world of free will, evil HAS to exist in order for people to discern what good is. My own solution would be to stop looking for answers, stop trying to pick at the woolly jumper of life, teasing away at strands in the hope of finding an answer to why we are in the positions we are in. Human beings need to know - they need control, its like an in-built element to their make-up to deconstruct everything. Why not live in the moment, concentrate on the only thing you have which is the present instead of trying to cling on to anything that might provide you some 'relief' (in the sense that you can say 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, THAT'S why we are so screwed - we realy were being manipulated by inter-dimensional aliens this whole time.....the government really did have this masterstroke planned out....they really ARE out to get us')

In the words of the Eagles - Learn to be Still.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
If there's any truth to October 7th, a meoteroid did make an impact earlier yesterday.

2008 TC3 was a meteoroid two to five meters in diameter that impacted Earth on October 7, 2008 at 02:46 UTC.[1] It was discovered by an observer at the Catalina Sky Survey 1.5 meter telescope at Mount Lemmon north of Tucson, Arizona about a day before the impact.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I don't like what your latest graph is saying. I hope that graph is wrong. Wonder what will happen tomorrow. This week is starting to fly by quickly, at least to me it is.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maquilladora
Now - I'm going to say something quiiiiite controversial - but here goes. It seems o me that some posters on this site are almost dissapointed that nothing 'Hollywood Catastrophic' has happened (at least, in a way that affects them. Catastrophic events happen everyday for certain individuals in war-torn countries etc everyday, indeed even today, someone is going to discover that they - or someone they love - has cancer, AIDS or something equallt tragic. This would cause the bottom to fall ou.t of THEIR world, amounting to a catastrophic event)

Anyway, my point is, why when I read some posts do I get this distinct feeling of dissapointment from some posters? My only answer is this - that people feel so unhapy, so out of control, so desperate for answers that they will cling to ANY thing which will help them make some sense of life. The point is, life is chaotic, it is randon. Good and evil exist because in a world of free will, evil HAS to exist in order for people to discern what good is. My own solution would be to stop looking for answers, stop trying to pick at the woolly jumper of life, teasing away at strands in the hope of finding an answer to why we are in the positions we are in. Human beings need to know - they need control, its like an in-built element to their make-up to deconstruct everything. Why not live in the moment, concentrate on the only thing you have which is the present instead of trying to cling on to anything that might provide you some 'relief' (in the sense that you can say 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, THAT'S why we are so screwed - we realy were being manipulated by inter-dimensional aliens this whole time.....the government really did have this masterstroke planned out....they really ARE out to get us')

In the words of the Eagles - Learn to be Still.

it does kind of sound like some of us are disappointed that nothing bad happened today. when the debate started and nothing bad had happened ... that's the only time i REALLY started to worry because i don't want anything to happen to Obama. if this "thing", whatever it was, was going to happen ... let it happen to someone else and not Obama.

but you know what? bad things did happen to other people. all over the world people got killed and people are dying due to political wars and it's never ending and the toll at the moment seems to be infinite. it seems some of us here are ready for something bigger than us all to step in and take leadership. all we're are really doing is hoping. yet all we get is a bunch of phoneys leading people on.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Proof that there is something horribly wrong in this forum:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those are all Oct 7 related, only from the UFO and General Conspiracy forums(without using search tool) and wouldn't dare go look at the 'Predictions' forum right now because I know what I'd find.

People, this junk posting needs to be fixed. I love ATS because from time to time there is a good topic, however I try to avoid accessing it from public locations because I feel ashamed since 99% of the topics are crap, in other words, I don't want anyone to think that I'm contributing to senseless posts.

Don't know if anything can or will be done to avoid this kind of situations, but right now, shame on ATS community

IMO, after this day any predictions made by the web bot should be banned from beign discussed outside the 'Predictions' forum.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
If we weren't SOOOO emotionally numbed down, jaded and desensitized, then I think the events of today WOULD SEEM CATASTROPHIC!

All today, countries going bankrupt, people losing their well being, stocks doing nose dives, and all governments talking about major recessions and depression? Come ON!

if this all happened in one day BEFORE 911, BEFORE we all got a dose of post tramatic stress syndrome, than this WOULD be a HUGE hit in the face today, watching the world crumble at out feet...

ALSO, I think we do actually WANT this system to fall, therfore we don't feel too bad about it, because we are READY for it.

A LOT of us are ready to start growing our own food, and becomming self sustaining ANYWAYS.

This is a bitter sweet situation....we are ripping the bandaide fast, but it is a relief from all of he itching anyways.

Does anyone get what I'm trying to say?

peace

mellisamouse

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by daniel_g
Proof that there is something horribly wrong in this forum:

Those are all Oct 7 related, only from the UFO and General Conspiracy forums(without using search tool) and wouldn't dare go look at the 'Predictions' forum right now because I know what I'd find.

People, this junk posting needs to be fixed. I love ATS because from time to time there is a good topic, however I try to avoid accessing it from public locations because I feel ashamed since 99% of the topics are crap, in other words, I don't want anyone to think that I'm contributing to senseless posts.

Don't know if anything can or will be done to avoid this kind of situations, but right now, shame on ATS community

IMO, after this day any predictions made by the web bot should be banned from beign discussed outside the 'Predictions' forum.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by daniel_g]

you're not the only one who has stated such in the two days i've been a member of this site.

i only stumbled upon this site because i was innocently googling information about the sun. that led me to blossom what's her name and talk of her brought me here and all the "predictions" came up.

in two days i've been sucked in and spat out by this site. (ok not really ... but that is my experience here) it seems the people here are just too out of it and off the charts to be taken seriously.

this is a newbies impression.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The only big disaster registered on October 7, 2008 that I could find was the prediction itself going poof.

I don't understand why McKenna didn't declare November 4 as the day when a disaster would strike instead of October 7. I guess he doesn't regard Obama winning the election a catastrophe of unprecedented magnitude.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Have you guys seen whats going on?

-Japan down almost 1000, the rest of the asian markets get beat up
-Russia opens down 12.5% and halts trading until Friday almost immeditately
-All Euro markets open in the red
-Brazil is going through a bailout
-Brazil and Argentina do away with the US dollar permanently

These are not normal events...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

That was my thoughts exactly. You are sleeping through it is what I thought. The web bot was off by a day or 2. I think the crash will come today. Overseas markets will react tonight and tomorrow God help us all.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

Read the title of the thread: It mentions October 7. These "not normal events" are taking place on October 8. Did you see McKenna's graph? It nails October 7, not October 8.

BTW1, these "not normal events" have been predicted to take place and not be limited to one day. You don't need some crazy graph to announce it.

BTW2, Ho Chi Minh Stock index is down only by 3.12%. I guess Rambo keeps it from going farther down.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ballast
I think you missed "the" devastating global event. This is bigger than 9-11 and it was stopped, by accident! Here's the link, posted today.
www.tbrnews.org...

Which doesn't have anything to do with october 7th, plus nothing actually took place so the Web Bot was wrong.

Indeed, nothing happened here in Europe either. And I suspect nothing will happen the 14th either. In fact, our whole economy barely suffers from all this. Prices are all still the same. I wonder when we will see this 'major event' have its toll on our society.

And by the way, it's not that nobody knew something was wrong,
just check the bottom here:
www.cia.gov...
a child can 'predict' such will end up in big trouble. Who do they think they're kidding?

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Slagroom]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by stander
Read the title of the thread: It mentions October 7. These "not normal events" are taking place on October 8. Did you see McKenna's graph? It nails October 7, not October 8.

BTW1, these "not normal events" have been predicted to take place and not be limited to one day. You don't need some crazy graph to announce it.

No one is using a graph to announce anything.

The graph was created in 1993. That's my point. The math that inspired the graph is ancient.

The future plays out along a set graph of levels of chaos.

If you look at the graph years in advance, you'll see when life will be crazy and when it will be fine and dandy.

This period of chaos was predicted over 15 years ago. Why would I use a 15 year old graph to get today's news? It's only interesting when you want to see the chaos coming well in advance.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The only reason I created an account for ATS was this whole October 7th horse crap. I frequently read topics here and I learned very quickly to take what I read with the tiniest grains of salt. I went into Tuesday thinking something might happen, but if it didn't, it didn't.

The fact of the matter is this, and someone already pointed this out: some of you don't have answers and want them so badly you will justify anything in your head. Get over it. These computer programs are just that, nothing more. Look into webbot or timewave zero and you will see they are not ALWAYS accurate.

They are NOT prophets. Find your own answers instead of relying on a message board to give them to you.

Now some of you need to quit staring at your computer screens all day long waiting for something awful to happen and go out and enjoy your life while you're all healthy and living! geesh...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I completely agree with you Ima.....people should try and reclaim themselves, control their lives, their emotions - start enjoying themselves and their family and friends. Unfortunatly we are so NUMBED by the ott audio and visual assaukts that we recieve daily from TV, advertisments etc. that we cannot see the great beauty in the simple. People erroneously think that things need to bigger, brighter, more acerbic, more shocking....OH! It's awful how we have allowed our sense to be dulled. all we're after now are cheap thrills - and we convince ourselves it's the truth we're hunting for. The real truth is, conspiracy theories are colourful and subversive, they make our lives seem more interesting...how awful would everyone feel if things really were just. that. dull. Remember guys, yeah, anything is possible but the most probable and realistic outcome is generally the one that occurs..........time to detox, mind, body and spirit.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

No, it is ignorant to believe in stuff without evidence, as you so clearly are doing.

Being rational is the antithesis of ignorance. You should try it some time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join