It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of a Model that won a contest

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Hahaha great video, wheres Han,Chewbacka,Luke,Obi Wan, R2D2, C3PO, and Mr Darth Vader?

I hope ur not mocking me, you can clearly see by the video on YouTube that this is real.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

No Mock intended
So that's what it will look like huh? Can't Wait..

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24

No Mock intended
So that's what it will look like huh? Can't Wait..

Oh yeah, it
It's an Illuminati-MSM conspiracy, that's why it's not all over the news right now that San Francisco has been invaded by Vader's thugs.

I don't know where Chewy, Han, and Luke are, perhaps they are involved in conflicts in other parts of the galaxy, don't worry, they will come.

Too bad Yoda is dead, he'd fix this brewing catastrophe.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
If it is one of those TRB3 military things or whatever they're called then that means we've had them for decades right? Because don't the earliest reports of them go back to sometime in the 80's? I'm hoping someone can fill me in with a rough time period.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Love this video, but what concerns me is the lack of any sound (or is my sound card on the blink?)

Secondly, the refraction of the laser doesn't seem right. The laser seem to point a fair bit away from the camera yet you still witness the kind of refraction normally associated with the beam being directed into the camera lens. Take a look at this vid, specifically when the point the laser in the the direction of the camera, there is no refraction from the point of origin what so ever until the beam is bounced of the lake into the camera lens.

www.youtube.com...

Take a look and let me know what you all think.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Wow this is amazing footage, watched it atleast 13 times now in the past half an hour, such a great shot, even with the laser... do you really think the guy got abducted tho? why would the footage stop so abruptly, or why wouldn't he run from the laser... kinda weird... but ya I dont know if thats CGI, but my first guess would be no, it looks as if everything has a motion of its own going, like really real motion... hard to explain, its a good video regardless...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by podizzle

Unfortunately, I agree. The description of it being found on a camera in the mountains is just crazy. If you found that in the mountains wouldn't just maybe you take it to your local news and try to sell it to them so they could have first scoop. Or maybe the gov.... ok maybe not the gov but c'mon youtube first?

The vid looks totally badass, wish it were true but something smells fishy.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Don't these people ever learn?

Night time videos with lights could be ANYTHING. No reference point, no size and distance comparison. NOTHING.

This video has NOTHING on it that points to the out of the ordinary.

And the origin of the video is supposedly from a cheap camera found during hiking? GIMME A BREAK. People can't even get acceptable videos of UFOS from a $1000 plus camera without shaking like a 100 year old having an osteoperosis and they're saying this supposedly steady footage was from a CHEAP camera found in the middle of nowhere which has been subjected to the extreme environment?

BULL

That throws away the credibility of this video out of the atmosphere.

HOAX.

One thing that these idiots never learn is how to make up convincing mundane stories to go with their 'convincing' footage. How hard is to lie and say I recorded this myself and be done with it? Idiots.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by tarifa37

Oh my GOSH!!!!!

It's Happening!!!!!!!!!

www.youtube.com...
:

Very cool,thanks for the share.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

This is a video was on a cheap camera I found when Hiking in the Smokey Mountains.

I have a couple of questions with this video...
Since when were the Smokey Mountains in Ireland?
and
Does anyone know of a cheap camera phone that has zoom, as this footage clearly uses zoom and as stated in the article HERE they took the footage on a cell phone?

Just my initial thoughts from watching the video.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I live in Northern Ireland and i seen the exact same thing glide over my car some years ago! The car behind me even flashed its lights and stopped. I drove on fearing it was my girl friends ex!!!! silly boy wish i had stopped now!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
the 2nd link of the tubevid doesnt work for me

the 1st one looks like a typical Black Triangle to me

All about black triangles: Tom Levine, blogspot

type in Google: black triangles Tom Levine, blogspot then click on 1st image (ya enter his files)

[edit on 10/8/2008 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by simon_alex0327

This is a video was on a cheap camera I found when Hiking in the Smokey Mountains.

I have a couple of questions with this video...
Since when were the Smokey Mountains in Ireland?
and
Does anyone know of a cheap camera phone that has zoom, as this footage clearly uses zoom and as stated in the article HERE they took the footage on a cell phone?

Just my initial thoughts from watching the video.

Depends on wether you believe the very suspect story that it was found on the side of the smokey mountains.This video matches the description of the ufo seen by the Irish cop in Meath Ireland.Here is the link to that thread that I started www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am asking could this be the video posted with a fake location and story.(the account was set up the day of the post). Could it have been put on YTube to guage a reaction before the main release. Or even more likely could it have been leaked without the owners permission hence the cock & bull story. Also here in the UK it is possible to buy a phone with a zoom.This took me 2 secs to find www.reghardware.co.uk...
So for those of you who are hard of hearing ,this is a thread to give everybody a heads up on this great video that I think matches the Irish video in that it is a triangular craft that shoots a red laser.So I am asking is this the Irish video in disguise or is it really from the US? Please everybody give me a brake(talk about shooting the messenger)

[edit on 8-10-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
1 word can describe this video.

Garbage.

Again, we are promised the best ever super duper ultra fantasic high definiton 1080i crystal clear video. And the end result is a unfocused piece of garbage.

Can we just name the threads as what they really are. I'll still have a look and comment, but at least my hopes of seeing something great won't be completely shattered.

New thread name, " another P.O.S video claiming to be the best ever"

End Communication

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I would ask everyone in here to disbelieve this video and label them as hoax.

Even tripod mounted expensive cameras in the field has inherent 'micro-bounces' when used out in the field.

If you see Johhny Anonymous' footgae you can see that these shakiness are prevalent in his video. WHICH IS NORMAL. From EXPENSIVE HIGH END CAMERAS. THat FACT ALONE blows this footage out of the troposphere.

And the uploader say this is from a cheap camera found during hiking that had been exposed to extreme conditions?!?

And now the story shifts that it was taken with a camera phone? ANother crap ridiculous excuse, or another wishy washy counter argument of skepticism?

Does the uploader thinks everyone has a brain the size of a pea to believe this nonsense?

HOAX HOAX HOAX.

The movement is too linear. The lensflare looks stock. No reference points. No size comparison, no nothing. It's CGI folks. These are just virtual lights with the lenflare properties turned to 'on' - "let me browse for a alpha channeled .tga file for the lensflare to fool gullible idiots hehehe put a camera here with a black backgound color hehehe give em a fake camera shake with the channel editor add points here here here contsrain the lights in a triangular configuration, play with the channel editor a bit to make the light spin wowoowowoo hehehe -thanks Edgar Fouche lol put some particle emitter for the laser light put a tick on the glow properties wooo nice touch render it out woo I'm a genius and those who believe this footage are really gullible fools hehehehe"

I call this hoax DEBUNKED.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DazE777
1 word can describe this video.

Garbage.

Again, we are promised the best ever super duper ultra fantasic high definiton 1080i crystal clear video. And the end result is a unfocused piece of garbage.

Can we just name the threads as what they really are. I'll still have a look and comment, but at least my hopes of seeing something great won't be completely shattered.

New thread name, " another P.O.S video claiming to be the best ever"

End Communication

Holy moly, what is wrong with you people. The guy who claimed it was the best footage in the world is from this quote.."There is no footage like this in the world. It is the most amazing and spectacular I have ever seen," said Carl Nally, co-founder of UFO and Paranormal Research Ireland and joint author of 'Conspiracy of Silence'." From this artical www.independent.ie... I said that the video was "really good" wich I still stand by. Yes it could be fake but its good none the less.And if it is real it could well be the best footage in the world.Unless you have some better footage of a ufo that shoots red lasers at the ground and has funky blue lights on it.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This can't be the video filmed by the politician, it has nothing to do with the two pictures released some days ago:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferengi
Can anyone tell if this is actually filmed Outside?

No. Noone can. Nightime footages are USELESS.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
this is the reason why i didnt start a thread about this movie in relation to ireland.

Because this movie has NOTHING to do with the Ireland (politician and pilot) case. Nothing.

It's just similar to the describing, but fi you look at the released photo's of the ireland-case it's not identical.

So ppl please understand this is NOT the ireland-ufo video.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Taking a screen grab from a frame of a multiple generation compressed YouTube video is essentially useless.

For God sakes man the video doesn't even fill the frame of the YouTube video.

There's nothing there to make out of the jumbles of pixelations. NOTHING.

Only preconceived notions from the observer will affirm what they would like to see or want to see in the jumbles of discombobulated pixels.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join