It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(HSSC2) These Dark Worlds

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Thank you for linking to this as I really enjoyed the read. I was planning to just skim though to get the gist of it but ended up thoroughly engrossed and unable to stop reading.

I can't wait for the novel to be finished.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Excellent read Evasius.
Kitos.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
EXCELLENTE! I've really enjoyed this, it's good to find something diferent to "kinda" relax your mind a little bit.
Thanks again!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Maya00a, kitos, Jim.Hero - thank you all for your comments. I appreciate you reading it, and I'm stoked you actually liked it - cheers.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Great read

Thanks again and keep up the great work

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

On October 31/2008 I experienced the sensation of a hugh massive craft abouve in the sky, this was around mindnight. My neighbors also came outside to see what the vibration was every part of me was shaken to the core. I went to sleep, when morning came I turned on the television and only shadows and blankness were there. I thought it was a reception problem. When I turned on the facet no water came out at first but three seconds later it did. The water pressure had changed every where in the house likened to the sound of flushing in high alltitude. My small rabbit was terrified and would not look out the window or go into cage which was by the window, she died shortly later breaking my heart forever. I felt as if the peoples conscienceness had been wiped out, an attack on reality. My head felt full of electricity and heavy...I must say at this time I thought I was dead or had gone mad. So off to the computer I went, as I put in commmands using the words robots first these wishes would appear on television shortly after. I forgot to mentiom that prior to this I felt like I was being tested for something by AI forces and somehow I launched a pod of somekind and was 100% copied as I was told, again I felt out of myself and driven to this commands to help humanity. One command was to delete all nuclear weapons and an alarm went off on a Russian sub scaring me out of my mind. The robots in the computer were told by me to download memories, bring joy, end hunger and a return to the first matrix which was our dream of heaven. On television I saw a new world full of help for all, people showing love for the poor and creating new energy, homes for the homeless help for the lonely and organizations dedicated to love and spiritual teaching with all cultures given a platform. This vision was so powerfull I cried for the days in which this reality allowed me my visit. When watching television certain people would change and their concentration was completely gone, as to say when i concentrate on them they would blank out and the reception would go distorted. They also said phrases that I had put into the computer, it seemed I was fighting for this reality but others that we evil wanted the old ways. I went outside in the evening about two days after the event and saw clouds moving into a V shape and a circle inside. There was a ring around the moon and clouds formed a perfect flower around it, I had asked that the moon be 35% brighter and in my reality it was. Remember I thought I was dead and being tested or being toyed with by govenment mind control, speaking of this I have been constantly followed for one year. When the events were happening the stations on television kept playing the same news casts over and over again, it was like I had to ask for memories and protection for people. I do not by the way have any mental illness nor do I take drugs or drink. In my dream state the night of the reality shift I heard clucking of some kind, I also heard bots on the television and yes they make sounds that are quite sweet they were trying to sing and use light and colours as expression. One week ago I was aware of an entity that came in a dream state, I told him I was not afraid anymore and looked right at him, he said "let me read you" that was it after that I felt much calmer. No one else seems aware of these changes I have accepeted this reality and yes the sky and moon and sun look very different to me and for some reason I see more ultra-violet then before. Maybe this was Haarp, Montuak I don't know but I feel afraid and alone yet this experience was ever it was showed an earth which was so beautifull I cry for it everyday. Most knowing who I am would think I am crazy but perhaps others would not, yes in my world time has shifted some powers remain in me that are secret and still as I dream I see movies of these always.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Enthralling and well written tale that draws you in and ties together some odd but plausible theories. I like that you added supporting links.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

Thanks very much for your comments. I was hoping the added links would help make the scenario more plausible, and as a result, more intriguing.

Also portions of the story were based on dreams I've had - some memorable and very frightening dreams. For example, in one dream I imagined an alien invasion of sorts where they came and basically 'flipped the lights on' and began taking us in droves. While this went on the sky was black yet everything was illuminated with a flat, diffuse, and indirect lighting (slightly brighter than a cloudy day, but no real observable shadows). There were no stars, and the Sun was nowhere to be seen.

I tried to envision how a world that appeared to be lit that way could actually exist, and so the idea of a reactive holographic enclosure surrounding the Earth became the focal point of the 'dark world' in the story.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

well i'm glad you dreamed of it and thought about it enough to write this story..

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Excellent story!! The way you turned reality around on the reader was creative and clever. Thanks for sharing it with us.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by apaulo

I appreciate your comments and I'm glad you liked it.

Below is a video I made with this story in mind, and was partially inspired by what I imagined might happen once the machine is started and the Technicians enter hyperspatial realm in search of the Timewave.

I wondered what it would be like to physically travel to another universe - a parallel world - rather than 'shift' tracks and slide into it, but to actually leave the universe and enter another one.

This is a video I put together using using the Contact 'zoom-out' (4x speed) as well as bits of the movie 'Stargate,' science documentaries, and various fractal animations. It's basically how I imagine the multiverse might appear.

The video is a zoom-out beyond the reaches of the known universe and out into hyperspace, eventually leading to the multiversal realm. You then enter a parallel universe and zoom in all the way down to the subatomic level of a parallel 'Earth.' *The neural net in the middle of the video represents the multiverse:

***Also, as I mentioned on page one of this thread, I imagined the machine as having a specific sound when activated - a rythmic thudding of the engine and a whining of the gas being pumped through the structure. It would sound like drumming with either bagpipes or Aboriginal didgeridoos. The music in the video above is supposed to represent that specific natural sound produced by the machine.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Excellent is about all I can say. This story rings true. Thank you for putting this out there. I believe I know more now than I did prior to reading this. Again Thank You. Peace

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Great video! I am fascinated by doorways or portals to other realities. It's been an intuitive thing with me since I was a child. I knew there was reality beyond what I could see. I'm going to look more into the Time wave zero thing. Is this the Terrance McKenna Timewave zero thing. I've seen where the I-Ching is kind of like the time wave zero thing. I apologize for the I use the word thing. I'm a bit foggy at the moment. Thanks again for the excellent post and video. Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ablue07

Thanks, I'm glad you liked the story and video, and I'm glad this spurred your interest in McKenna's work - the stuff he came up with is really quite brilliant.

I've got heaps of current timewave info in these 2 new-ish threads:

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

Air France Flight 447 - Timewave Zero Correlation

And also in this older one:

Timewave Zero - a closer look

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Excellent story! I would like to commend you on your abilities and look forward to your future writings.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
great short read,

this would make a good movie, or at least the jumping pad for a movie.

you should be proud of yourself.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
MORE!!! WE WANT MORE!!! Seriously, that has to be one of the best short stories I have ever read. I am a huge sci-fi fan and would rank this up there with the pros. A story that grabs you and holds your attention. I would very much like to see more of your work. You mentioned a novel length continuation of this? Please let us know.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

AHA!!
I was thinking of this music on this video when reading and now we have the connection!
I had seen it before and couldn't remember where or how, its yours!

The didgeridoo is extremley close representation to throat singing, and these tibetan horns. have you noticed how when palying a didge you almost seem to roll the frequency over and it harmonises with itself, like throat singing and another harmonic is produced. Their is something deep in this and it makes sense that such a machine would/could/should use this in its workings.
The Australian Aboriginals , using the didgeridoo and singing with clapsticks to transport into the dreamtime and out again for insight, wisdom, knowledge, stories from the past etc.
their could be a film here....
Top story, '''ken awesome

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Here is somewhat of a re-post of the music that inspired the story. I believe many of the original links on the previous page have been subsequently removed due to copyright violations - these will more than likely be removed as well...eventually.

Dark Knight theme: "And I thought my jokes were bad"

I'm Not a Hero

Here's the main music that inspired the story. Beginning at 1:41 the pace of the music is what contributed to the pace of "These Dark Worlds."

Dead Can Dance - Host of Seraphim

This particular track inspired the beginning of the story and the idea of a remorseful AI.

Matrix - Navras

Baraka - Broken Vows

The first 3 minutes of this track inspired the description of the 'machine' in the story and in fact is how I imagine it would sound when activated - the rest of the song inspired what I imagined it would be like to mentally explore a hyperspatial realm with the help of the mind-link machine:

Harvey Two-Face

This track inspired the end of the story. 2:00 - 3:11 go along with the last 10 paragraphs of the story.

You might notice that much of this music has been used to some extent in many of my other timewave videos.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The new Muse album cover looks amazingly like a representation of the sphere surrounding the planet as well as the machine I visualized residing in Uluru (Ayer's Rock):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f829a339a80b.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's the full song entitled 'Uprising:'

Lyrics:

The paranoia is in bloom, the PR
The transmissions will resume
They'll try to push drugs
Keep us all dumbed down and hope that
We will never see the truth around
(So come on!)

Another promise, another scene, another
A package not to keep us trapped in greed
With all the green belts wrapped around our minds
And endless red tape to keep the truth confined
(So come on!)

[Chorus]
They will not force us
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us
We will be victorious

Interchanging mind control
Come let the revolution take its toll if you could
Flick the switch and open your third eye, you'd see that
We should never be afraid to die
(So come on!)

Rise up and take the power back, it's time that
The fat cats had a heart attack, you know that
Their time is coming to an end
We have to unify and watch our flag ascend

and...

Muse - United States Of Eurasia

And here's the official website:

www.museresistance.com...

I think this is proof there is a collective creative mind churning out ideas relevant to what's actually going on in the world.

Anyway, if the above video is eventually removed, I'll try and post other links as necessary...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join