It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Religion , All Religions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
ALL MAJOR RELIGIONS WITH ANY CREDIT ARE BASED ON EXTRATEWRESTRIAL BIENGS THROUGHOUT HISTORY. GODS NAME: "____" NEW KINGDOM OF HEAVEN HERE!!!
"____" IS: "anything", "everything", "nothing", "GOD,BUDAH,GRANDFATHER, CREATOR, JEHOVAH, ETC. ETC. ETC. ETC." ONE TRUE LORD GOD "___" THE WORLD WILL SEE REVELATION OF ANCIENT ADVANCED PEOPLES "ANGELS" SOON. around 2005???

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Okay.
I gathered some information about how Masons, humanists etc. want Catholic and Orthodox church to be transformed into protestant.
This plan was made in 1940 with year 2000 as goal target (I guess it will take a little longer).
With future anti-pope (antichrist) on head of it. I'll try to find some links but you can Google it.

Edit, some interesting read:
www.trosch.org...

[Edited on 24-3-2004 by Megaquad]

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad
Okay.
I gathered some information about how Masons, humanists etc. want Catholic and Orthodox church to be transformed into protestant.
This plan was made in 1940 with year 2000 as goal target (I guess it will take a little longer).
With future anti-pope (antichrist) on head of it. I'll try to find some links but you can Google it.

So you are alledging that there is some sort of inherent evil with prostestantism?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

So you are alledging that there is some sort of inherent evil with prostestantism?

I am catholic therefore I believe so.
I have no problem with anyone being protestant, but I don't want catholicism being protestantism.
I stopped going to mass to this big, major churches, I go to small ones where they don't play Satanic loud music and where lay persons don't give communion, or women dress like sluts... It is becoming satan's sinagogue.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I have no problem with anyone being protestant, but I don't want catholicism being protestantism.
I stopped going to mass to this big, major churches, I go to small ones where they don't play Satanic loud music and where lay persons don't give communion, or women dress like sluts... It is becoming satan's sinagogue.

And your Croatian am I right? But you dont have a problem with protestantism correct?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

And your Croatian am I right? But you dont have a problem with protestantism correct?

Yes why does it matter where I'm from..
I have no problem with it at all, except when it's within catholic church.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Just for myself and some friends, which shows with connecting links and examples, how all the world's religions are connected, and can be traced to ancient Sumer.

If anyone wants to read it, let me know... I'll email it to you.

*Psstt*, by the way... I, the Nameless One, soothsayer of Ur, am ordained... no, not the Robocop site (sorry, Agent). My friend and I are already trying to start our own church (for real)... to be called "Order of Universal Truth" or "Church of Revealing Light"... we haven't decided yet...

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I am catholic therefore I believe so.

Friend, you must remember, we all worship the same God. That is the core aspect of our Christianity. Personally, I'm non-denominational. And what is this satanic music you're refering to? Did they play Black Sabbath or something durring a sermon?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Friend, you must remember, we all worship the same God. That is the core aspect of our Christianity. Personally, I'm non-denominational. And what is this satanic music you're refering to? Did they play Black Sabbath or something durring a sermon?

Nah just loud jumpy music with guitars and then ignorant people start bouncing to its rhythm instead of uniting with Christ.

THE MODERNIST PLAN OF 1940. "To weaken further the notion of 'Real Presence' of Christ, all decorum will have to be set aside. No more costly embroidered vestments, no more sacred music, especially no more Gregorian chant, but a music in jazz style."

But anyway I will stop here since I know most of you hate or dislike catholicism.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Nah just loud jumpy music with guitars and then ignorant people start bouncing to its rhythm instead of uniting with Christ.

THE MODERNIST PLAN OF 1940. "To weaken further the notion of 'Real Presence' of Christ, all decorum will have to be set aside. No more costly embroidered vestments, no more sacred music, especially no more Gregorian chant, but a music in jazz style."

But anyway I will stop here since I know most of you hate or dislike catholicism.

Please don't stop, hate is often the result of ignorance, and the more you tell us, the more educated we will all become. Read many of my posts...I'm VERY unpopular with a lot of people

I don't, however, understand why having expensive clothes you wear only on the sabbath brings you closer to God.

Also, what makes Gregorian chant more sacred then jazz? Neither music style was around in the days of Christ.

Please, educate me so I can understand. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Yes why does it matter where I'm from..
I have no problem with it at all, except when it's within catholic church.

I was just wondering because Croatia has been known to have its fair share of religous zealots, you dont strike me in any way as one.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
There is no need for expensive clothes and suits. As long as one does not attract attention and body is politely covered it is okay.
When some woman dresses like slut, males will pay attention to her, probably priest too (priest's sin is much greater as he is supposed to be servant of God).. it all leads to lust, and lust is sin.

When you sin you won't receive help from God, Holy Spirit, you wont be able to pray. Without praying you won't be able to stay away from sin.

Like domino effect one will not be able to unite with God and he will sin even more, wont pray etc. and eventually might go to hell where he will be burned for eternity.
Some sounds from hell which i found here - interesting page.

As for music. My personal preference is no music at all.. or something peaceful and common for previous centuries.
Lively and annoying music prevents uniting with body of Christ and inner life with Jesus.
For example, many of saints would have conversations with God in inner levels of mind, especially after communion, they would be in different state of awareness with knowledge, gifts given by Holy Spirit.

How would you accomplish that with loud music and bouncing sluts all around you?

I experienced state of being in God's grace for some time, it is impossible to describe exactly, but when you are close to Jesus, it is magical what happens inside of you. I haven't been able to come close to him last 3-4 months for some reasons but I am progressing.
But anyhow I hope this answers some questions. I usually don't go through such threads because there are usually some 3-4 people wanting to kill me after

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I was brought up Catholic, but something didn't seem right. Until recently, I didn't know what.

I have always had an affinity towards the mediaeval times - I have no idea why, maybe its because of a past life, but thats for another thread. As it is, I love to sit at night with a glass of single malt listening to Gregorian chant and just relaxing.

Then I realised why I left Catholicism. Apart from my problem with transubstantiation, I left Catholicism because it was no longer true Catholicism. Vatican II had destroyed the Catholic church. Vatican II removed the Tridentine mass with its Latin ritual and made Catholicism just another conveyor-belt religion. The then pope, Paul VI, even removed St Christopher and St Philomena from the liturgical calendar.
Some say that Satan entered the Catholic church in 1972. I think it was earlier.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I was just wondering because Croatia has been known to have its fair share of religous zealots, you dont strike me in any way as one.

For what exactly am I "religious zealot"?

Am I supposed to declare myself christian yet live by unwritten rules of this godless society that forbidds following bible, God's commandments unless you want to be called by all-knowing crowd of ignorant sheeps as insane and "religious zealot"?

If it makes you feel better, I don't notice any difference in how people, especially young treat religion in my country than in others. I don't even know any that are not atheist/don't care.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Yes, I miss that smell and atmosphere of true old times of church, latin masses, mistery...
Now that secular humanism and other evils entered church long time ago no wonder people have nothing to see in catholic church. It has become boring and confusing. If I haven't studied old literature of saints and experienced few small miracles after communion I would've leave as well.

[Edited on 24-3-2004 by Megaquad]

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   

For what exactly am I "religious zealot"?

Am I supposed to declare myself christian yet live by unwritten rules of this godless society that forbidds following bible, God's commandments unless you want to be called by all-knowing crowd of ignorant sheeps as insane and "religious zealot"?

If it makes you feel better, I don't notice any difference in how people, especially young treat religion in my country than in others. I don't even know any that are not atheist/don't care.

Woah slow done buddy, I never called you a zealot, I was just stating the fact that E. Europe is known for its religous turmoil. I apologize if you felt I insulted you.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ok sorry then I misunderstood your statement for sarcasm. In balcans war there were clashes between Croatians who were catholics, some Bosnian muslims and Serbs that are orthodox so they would hate each others common difference I guess. But that was long time ago and I don't like those going in war for some religion either.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Ok sorry then I misunderstood your statement for sarcasm. In balcans war there were clashes between Croatians who were catholics, some Bosnian muslims and Serbs that are orthodox so they would hate each others common difference I guess. But that was long time ago and I don't like those going in war for some religion either.

I have the same opinion.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
*Am I supposed to declare myself christian yet live by unwritten rules of this godless society that forbidds following bible, God's commandments unless you want to be called by all-knowing crowd of ignorant sheeps as insane and "religious zealot"?*

*Sigh*
So pretty much anyone that disagrees with your views and your church is an ignorant sheep and will just burn in hell?

Wow, there goes "love your neighbor" out the door.

That is one of the reasons why I decided not to be catholic anymore.

I remember as priests in Spain would tell me when i was growing up that i was possesed by the devil because i could do and see things they could not explain.

Anyone that doesn't fit within their little doctrine is bound to be possesed by the devil and burn in hell....and then talk about being ignorant...

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ESHART2
THE WORLD WILL SEE REVELATION OF ANCIENT ADVANCED PEOPLES "ANGELS" SOON. around 2005???
Where do you get this from? Is it just your educated guess, or do you possess this knowledge from another source?

And are all the posts before mine based on the first post? Because no where else before my post do I see anything mentioned about Extraterrestrials.

Anyway, I'll keep my eyes on 2005 for any revelations about "advanced peoples".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join